Starpery.com

$1.67 V insert helper

Got an idea? Need an invention?
philpw99

$1.67 V insert helper

Post by philpw99 »

I just got my Debbie, who has a V insert. In the beginning I had some great difficulties putting this long soft thing insider her tight V hole, and really don't want to accidentally tear open her fragile V. So I measure the insert size, and went to Home Depot to buy a DAP painter's caulk. Then I empted the tube, clean it thoroughly, cut off the front, and Viola! An easy V insert helper. Now I just put baby powders on the outside of this plastic tube, gently insert this inside my Debbie's V, once it reaches the end, then I can put the insert inside this tube, and slowly pull out the plastic tube. This way the insert is installed with minimum opening of the V hole. I like it, and I am sure Debbie likes it too, because her V hole now is much better protected. :glou:
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: $1.67 V insert helper

Post by RainKing »

When I got to the DAP painters caulk, I was like OH NO!! but then I see you had a great idea!! good job there. Necessity, the mother of invention!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

RainKing wrote:When I got to the DAP painters caulk, I was like OH NO!! but then I see you had a great idea!! good job there. Necessity, the mother of invention!
I read somewhere in the TDF that some doll's V was damaged by the insertion. When I personally tried it, I understand why. It's extremely difficult to put that soft thing deep inside the small hole. So I was in Home Depot for over an hour looking for a tube that had the right size. Most tube is 1 1/2 inch, the same as the V insert, so the V insert cannot fit in. Only when I passed by the painting department I found the DAP Caulk tubes has the perfect size, perfect material, thin plastic wall but strong enough to keep the hole open. Yeah, it's perfect for this purpose. The cheap price didn't hurt either. I used it on Debbie a couple of times already, and the result is satisfactory.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

JohnHead444
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JohnHead444 »

Thanks for this I have a tube of calk right now that I'm not using. I've been putting the insert in manually and its not cool. Keep thinking she gonna rip wide open pulling the tpe that much. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS