Starpery.com

Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Just doing some experimenting with texture and size using Miss Atleur's body color.
I'm color blind so forgive me in advance?

Before
P1010031.JPG
P1010031.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
After
P1010151.JPG
P1010151.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Detail
P1010143.JPG
P1010143.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Bonus
P1010141.JPG
P1010141.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2830 times

pup001

Re: Makin VERY large areroloas w/Miss Atleur body color

Post by pup001 »

They look great! Thanks for sharing!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

You have done a good job. Would love to hear more about what you did and how you went about it ie some advice and instructions. They look really nice.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

They do look fantastic. I am soon getting some so this is nice to see. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

damn, they look great-nice job. looks like your doll has nice nipples to work with- beautiful face too, sweet doll! I have to find the recipe for their paint.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

@Dollyman25442; Looks like you have been doing some mighty fine layering there with Our BodyColor. I really like the subtle ways in which you have the colors layered! Adventurer and SiliDoll also does a lot of work with layering and texturing using BodyColor. Your photos bring out the little boy in me (They make me want to Play with the Toys, I love Squeeze Toys) :haha4: They are absolutely Fantastic!

Also; Thank You for your help with the edge lifting! For all to know Dollyman was instrumental in uncovering a (guess you could call it a flaw) with BodyColor. He found out that if you use BodyColor and keep your girl/guy under a heated blanket, the edges will lift! (" We have now included a statement to that effect on the instruction sheet that ships with EVERY BodyColor order"). We are working to correct this, but we want it to be known until we can get it resolved! April is right here with me, and she insisted that I include this in this post! I would like to apologize to the TDF Management if I have broken any rules in doing so! But, with out Dollyman25442's input and assistance this would have stumped us for some time, I am sure of it!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

LJ69 wrote:You have done a good job. Would love to hear more about what you did and how you went about it ie some advice and instructions. They look really nice.
It's easier than it looks (using the Body Color by Miss Atleur). Prep surface per instructions (alcohol), then begin by using a toothpick and randomly dotting the nipple and beyond the nipple area slightly if your enlarging with a color darker than what you'll be using for the overall color. I used ruby red.
Then I used a small art brush and applied cotton candy color (lightly) over the initial "dot" , then after that dried I used the toothpick again to apply a speck of beige.
Then use the color that you'll be using for the overall color. I suggest using the applicator brush included with the product. For larger areolas, or expanding the nipple area you'll need to work fast as the product starts to set up in a few minutes. Use a single coat (I used a 1 to 1 blend of Passion Pink mixed with Cotton Candy). The product tends to want to lift if you use too many coats. You can use a secondary coat on the outer edges only to further expand the diameter.

CC notes layering of colors but that's actually an illusion. When you expand the diameter the original nipple area it makes it appear as if you've blended the outer layer to be lighter than the central area.

I really like the product but wish their was a method to soften/blend out the edges. Kinda like what you would do when you rub the edges of a drawing made with a charcoal pencil...
Perhaps special order mixes with a curing inhibitor but not sure if this would help with blending...
That said, pretty cool results are achievable with the product as is.
By making "dots" before applying the color, you get a textured effect that's very similar to real areolas.

Opps-addedum
After your work has cured, powder the work as the Body Color product cures with a sheen. That said, powdering will blunt it down just a tad too much so after powdering, a very very light application of baby oil massaged in (sux, I know) and they will then have the proper affect.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

carver wrote:damn, they look great-nice job. looks like your doll has nice nipples to work with- beautiful face too, sweet doll! I have to find the recipe for their paint.
Thank you!
Jo is a doll I rarely see on the boards for some reason :-/
WM 152cm w/ 126 head, 5cm nipples, pale skin.

Also true of the new doll I'm receiving from BCD (thanks Jeff!), a WM-168cm in pale skin (normally seen in black)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

CrazyCajun wrote:@Dollyman25442; Looks like you have been doing some mighty fine layering there with Our BodyColor. I really like the subtle ways in which you have the colors layered! Adventurer and SiliDoll also does a lot of work with layering and texturing using BodyColor. Your photos bring out the little boy in me (They make me want to Play with the Toys, I love Squeeze Toys) :haha4: They are absolutely Fantastic!

Also; Thank You for your help with the edge lifting! For all to know Dollyman was instrumental in uncovering a (guess you could call it a flaw) with BodyColor. He found out that if you use BodyColor and keep your girl/guy under a heated blanket, the edges will lift! (" We have now included a statement to that effect on the instruction sheet that ships with EVERY BodyColor order"). We are working to correct this, but we want it to be known until we can get it resolved! April is right here with me, and she insisted that I include this in this post! I would like to apologize to the TDF Management if I have broken any rules in doing so! But, with out Dollyman25442's input and assistance this would have stumped us for some time, I am sure of it!
Well now I've seen it all...
A vendor/manufacturer that owns a problem.
Actually it's not really a problem/flaw per say but rather a discovery. Now that we all know, it's easy to avoid. Simply don't use a heating blanket on areas that have been colored with Miss Atleur's Body Color. Yeah, bummer....now Jo's tits are on display instead of being under a blanket.
As an aside, if you want your girls cleavage to be, ahem...warm, a warming wand will do the trick without harming the colored nipples.
Kudos to Crazy Cajun for disclosing without being prompted to do so.
Integrity=doing the right thing even when it doesn't profit you.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The moment I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "She'd better be a redhead."

AND SHE WAS!

Well done, Dollyman25442! That's realism right there!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

CF wrote:The moment I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "She'd better be a redhead."

AND SHE WAS!

Well done, Dollyman25442! That's realism right there!
Chuckle.
Well she was today....
Sometimes a blonde.
Thanks for the mention :-)
I think I can do better though. It's fun to experiment with our girls, eh?
Btw, that product is AWESOME for facial lips. Doesn't smear off like lip color.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

In the photo of Roxie, below, all color is done with BodyColor. It works great on Mannequin Fan's eyelids as well. I even used it to attach the eyelashes!

The eyebrows even have texture!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

great article , am glad someone found ways to do this , i think larger arola's look better especially on larger breast !! thanks for sharing this info . thumbs up to inventors !! :D :glou:

P.S. THE SIZE LARGER that you made them is exactly the larger size i am talking about !! great job ! :D :glou:

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Some more experimentation. I attempted to widen the diameter with another but only outer coat slightly lighter in color.
While this is the look I'm after (very large areolas) I think I have to re-think my application methods...
It just didn't come out the way I wanted it to come out.

Extra large experiment
P1010154.JPG
P1010154.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2709 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

This is Sili Doll's Signature Series Suriwaai Configuration 1. As you can see, I'm a big fan of larger areolae myself - all too seldom seen on dolls imho ;)

I used BodyColor on the eyes, eyebrows, lips, nipples, pubic region (i.e. the stubble down there), labia, and beauty marks to not only color them but create texture as well. It's an impressive product that feels great under the hand too, when you learn how to apply texture with it. Powder makeup was then applied to shade the body and do a bit of blending too.
Attachments
DSC_7866_1.jpg
DSC_7866_1.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
DSC_7837_1.jpg
DSC_7837_1.jpg (3.87 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
DSC_7832_1.jpg
DSC_7832_1.jpg (5.08 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS