Starpery.com

Protective coating on TPE dolls?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
randyb100
Former Member

Protective coating on TPE dolls?

Post by randyb100 »

Hello everyone,

I'm in the market for a new doll and thought I'd ask you all if there's anything available to prolong the life of TPE material and prevent tearing? I'm thinking of something like a varnish or clearcoat that'd adhere to TPE.

I'm in the market for a WM 152 H-Cup, but after seeing viewtopic.php?f=267&t=89094&start=15 I'm worried about tearing. I have the same problem in the armpits with my current doll.

Since my current doll was a damaged pre-owned one, I just superglued it. I want to get a new doll after getting used to taking care of my current one and would like to find a way to prevent these kinds of damage to it.

I have searched the forums and found someone spraying over the makeup they did on a doll head, but nothing talking about spraying the body itself.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... h#p1151929 talks about varnishing the face after applying makeup.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 152+jiggle has videos of the WM 152 where you can see how much "jiggle" it has.

I am hoping to at least find something to coat troublesome areas like right underneath the butt on the thighs and the armpits to prevent tearing in the first place. Even a material that dries hard would be fine just so it'll protect these troublesome spots from tearing.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Protective coating on TPE dolls?

Post by Tybalt »

Superglue should only be used to glue eye lashes and finger and toe nails on tpe. The super glue dries hard and brittle and will cut up tpe with its jagged edges add will tear your cock so dont ever put in sex holes!

randyb100
Former Member

Re: Protective coating on TPE dolls?

Post by randyb100 »

It was just in the arm pits. I didn't have extra TPE to melt into it and it wasn't missing any pieces, so I spread in some Gorilla glue and cut off the excess that leaked out once it dried. The doll was heavily damaged when I got it and I just got it to see if I'd like it before buying a more expensive one.

INFORMATIONS