Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Simpleman

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Simpleman »

I also think that second head is much more aesthetically pleasing. Of course some doll enthusiasts might really get turned on by the expression of the other head. I'd probaby be interested in that mod to the other head... I'm just not fond of having delivery from China as well as trying to match skin tone. I don't want a "sex doll head with open mouth" appearing on a customs slip.

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

I agree, the second head is far more pleasing than the other one.
I don't like that you can only really find "smile" and "blowjob" expressions for heads. I would love to have a head with a "make-out" expression: similar to those BJ heads, but with a less open mouth and the tongue going straight out.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

monkeyman wrote:That's amazing!! Did you try to put sensors for sound interaction or some kind of vibrating device inside, to enhance even more the experience? That's maybe a silly question but with your inprovement, it seems there's a whole new path opening in front of you, that no manufacturer ever took so far, for what I know. Anyway, that's a really good job. Thumbs up
Thank you for the :thumbs_up:

Others (BigBurrito) have made inroads with sensors and such. My aim was purely to make the oral work, lol. Perhaps some who have done work with sensors and automatic moving eyes and such will purchase one of my heads!
Recently, Hitdoll looked at my design and were impressed. Perhaps this new technique will find its way into manufacturing? Surely a doll maker who is first in "real" oral capability will lead the pack in sales once done, eh?
Once the inner frame work is done (easy to modify a piece of pvc pipe once you know how), manufacturers wouldn't find it very difficult to mold a fiberglass skull with a hole in the face to be able to accept an insert (most are already making the inserts). Indigo's cold weld makes attachment a ten minute job. For manufacturing, this wouldn't be rocket science.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

A few days ago I removed the head from the modified skull that you did for me. I had previously mentioned how my dolls oral tube ripped. I can now see that it wasn't because of me trying to stretch the mouth opening. It was clearly because the manufacturers poor molding process. But anyway... that aside I'm going to try to add a similar stroker tube like Dollyman did. I'm actually going to try a design which allows the stokers end to stick out the back of the head to aid in cleaning and drying. I'm wondering if I can get by using a glue made up of melted tpe and xylene. I already tried applying some xylene to two pressed together scraps however the bond didn't work and I could pull it apart after about 30min. From what I read xylene is supposed to really eat away at Tpe but my test didn't seem to have any such effect. It definitely make it stick together but there was no actual bond at all. I'm hoping I can do a simple permanent water tight bond to the inner face without having to purchase an expensive kit.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Simpleman wrote:A few days ago I removed the head from the modified skull that you did for me. I had previously mentioned how my dolls oral tube ripped. I can now see that it wasn't because of me trying to stretch the mouth opening. It was clearly because the manufacturers poor molding process. But anyway... that aside I'm going to try to add a similar stroker tube like Dollyman did. I'm actually going to try a design which allows the stokers end to stick out the back of the head to aid in cleaning and drying. I'm wondering if I can get by using a glue made up of melted tpe and xylene. I already tried applying some xylene to two pressed together scraps however the bond didn't work and I could pull it apart after about 30min. From what I read xylene is supposed to really eat away at Tpe but my test didn't seem to have any such effect. It definitely make it stick together but there was no actual bond at all. I'm hoping I can do a simple permanent water tight bond to the inner face without having to purchase an expensive kit.
Indigo's cold weld will take care of that ;-)
Stuff is freakin magical

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Ready to start my new head so this one's gotta go. Only $300. See my listing here-

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=116056
Sold!
Congratulations Dr. Duke.
Enjoy!

Keep an eye out for the next head to be converted :-)
This one-
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (14.52 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

sorry partner, .... i don't fly that way !! lol 8O 8O :wink: :haha4: :haha4:
on a side note have you got offers ??

Sakana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sakana »

Re: adhesives
One type of adhesive I've been using for years (but not on TPE yet) is a Goop product called E6000. It is flowable, self-leveling, and semi-flexible to flexible and extremely strong. I've been successful at glueing anything to near anything even glass. This stuff is absolutely permanent. As a demo when it first came out in the '80's we glued 2 2x4 boards together. The wood gave before the glue did. It CAN be cut with a knife or razor.
Wondering how it would do with TPE?

Chemical resistance:Excellent to water, dilute bases
Hardness: 80 Shore A
Dielectric strength: 400V/mil (ASTM D-149)this is the maximum voltage that can be applied to a given material without causing it to break down
Tensile strength: 3500 lb/in2 (ASTM D-412)
Elongation: 900% (ASTM D-412)
Service temperature: Fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from from -40 to 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C)intermittently.
Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ on paper products.

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
dollfunfan wrote:Well done man.
Did you / can you port the insert out of the back of the head for cleaning, or is this a fill and flush type of thing?
Thanks!
That's a very good question.
Due to the design, I would strongly advise users to use Vaseline only and a Femdom as the new oral cavity is very hard to dry after cleaning. The bend it take collapses the tube when it's not being penetrated and thus would make it quite difficult to completely dry and prevent mold. Vaseline and a Femdom mean it never has to be cleaned.
I toyed with the idea of opening the back of the skull for the purposes of cleaning the oral cavity from the back side, but that would mean the tube would be open ended and would lose the natural suction created from a one way opening. Kinda, wait for it....sucks, lol.
I was cleaning out my garage and came across an electric breast pump motor.
I remembered this thread and had an idea...
What if you drilled a small hole in the back of the head, and could somehow attach the breast pump tubing to the oral cavity/insert?
Turn on the breast pump and let her suck away!

Afterwards, do a rinse and flush. Then turn the pump back on to move some air for drying?

Love the work you are doing.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Dutch_Husband wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
dollfunfan wrote:Well done man.
Did you / can you port the insert out of the back of the head for cleaning, or is this a fill and flush type of thing?
Thanks!
That's a very good question.
Due to the design, I would strongly advise users to use Vaseline only and a Femdom as the new oral cavity is very hard to dry after cleaning. The bend it take collapses the tube when it's not being penetrated and thus would make it quite difficult to completely dry and prevent mold. Vaseline and a Femdom mean it never has to be cleaned.
I toyed with the idea of opening the back of the skull for the purposes of cleaning the oral cavity from the back side, but that would mean the tube would be open ended and would lose the natural suction created from a one way opening. Kinda, wait for it....sucks, lol.
I was cleaning out my garage and came across an electric breast pump motor.
I remembered this thread and had an idea...
What if you drilled a small hole in the back of the head, and could somehow attach the breast pump tubing to the oral cavity/insert?
Turn on the breast pump and let her suck away!

Afterwards, do a rinse and flush. Then turn the pump back on to move some air for drying?

Love the work you are doing.
Thanks!
That sounds like a cool idea. Send me a head and the device. I'll make it happen ;-)

Dutch_Husband

Post by Dutch_Husband »

Dollyman25442 wrote: Thanks!
That sounds like a cool idea. Send me a head and the device. I'll make it happen ;-)
I think I would need a different head. Both my gals have the WM 233, which has a small mouth. Kissable lips, but too small for anything else.

I got to playing with the pump and it is just a piston that slides back and forth. It really doesn't provide suction, just moves air back and forth.
Looking at how breast pumps work, I think this will need some modding too. The flange that attaches to the breast, has a diaphragm to prevent fluid from getting sucked down into the pump motor. There is also a check valve in the bottle that holds the suction between pump pulses. I think, I will need to put a check valve inline to maintain suction, then a "T" with another check valve in the opposite direction to serve as a "drain". Not sure if it will work, but a couple aquarium check valves will be cheap enough to try. I'll play around with it and see.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.

Gabriella
WM 168G w/WM 233 head
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9855

Evita Valentine
WM 170H w/WM 233 head (Retired due to catastrophic failure)
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9685

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

Fuck it. i have to try this. Have the same head and started bottoming out on the fiberglass inside. So, cut a hole to go through the top of the head, and wound up peeling it all back and off and carving a new throat entry with a dremel. Heading out for a 1.5" S40 sweep and ordering a TPE sleeve to fit. My only concern is the seam between original mouth and the new throat... definitely want that thing permanent and durable. I got two tubes of e6000 and will post back when its done. Thanks for leading the way!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Latest head for modification. Available soon :-)
P1010897.JPG
P1010897.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1996 times
P1010898.JPG
P1010898.JPG (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1996 times

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

Amazing work! Are you still prototyping or this modification process in full swing? Also, have you tried this on a non-extended tongue head?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Louis_V wrote:Amazing work! Are you still prototyping or this modification process in full swing? Also, have you tried this on a non-extended tongue head?
Thank you!
Prototyping is complete and I now produce either on a head sent to me, or heads obtained by me on behalf of the client.
Any head can be done but tearing at the corners of the mouth will be inevitable unless the wide open tongue out heads are used.
To date, I have not done a tongue housed inside the mouth and I doubt that would be practical as the entire oral tube gets replaced with an insert identical to the WM inserts used on vagina insert dolls. I suppose one (a tongue) could simply be glued (cold welded actually) to the interior bottom of the mouth but my guess is this would be restrictive to penetration and the end user would essentially be right back at the start of the initial problem, overly tight/small oral openings unable to accept vigorous full penetrations.
Happy to try it for free if you provide the head and the tongue.

INFORMATIONS