Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by samara78 »

Hhmmm may need to modify the actual head?
Really great progress if it works out you will be a hero.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Babel99 wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:Finishing up the skull. Soon too re-install the face and ship back to owner for testing.
As you can see, the aperture is now MUCH larger and the angle has been dramatically changed. Let's hope this mod works, eh?
P1010086.JPG
Good news! Please post some pictures of the final result! Mouth opened and close! Cant wait to see this! :)
Actually there won't be a open/closed visual. The aperture inside the skull has simply been enlarged. The TPE face/mouth will look absolutely the same as it did before the surgery.
Where a difference will be noticed is in sexual penetration. The orifice will no longer be overly tight and all but useless. It will be alot more like the other orifices.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

samara78 wrote:Hhmmm may need to modify the actual head?
Really great progress if it works out you will be a hero.
Uh... yes, the head has been heavily modified. Cut in half and then the fiberglass interior of the mouth enlarged to allow a penetration that's not overly tight.
The TPE face will not need any modification at all.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Well the more room inside will surely better the BJ at least.

I was just wondering: how hard is it to take the skin off and put it back on?? Did it go okay?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

avante wrote:Well the more room inside will surely better the BJ at least.

I was just wondering: how hard is it to take the skin off and put it back on?? Did it go okay?
Very easy. Took all of 60 seconds.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
avante wrote:Well the more room inside will surely better the BJ at least.

Very easy. Took all of 60 seconds.
Nice, thanks
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

This is a very informative thread, especially to see the shape of the inside of the wm head. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me, as you are obviously quite familiar with working with the skull. I am looking for a way to hang my doll with the head on. Originally I was considering drilling into it with a lag bolt, but after seeing your pictures I realized that it wouldnt work. Do you think that if I used a butterfly toggle bolt the head would be able to support the weight without cracking? In other words, how strong is the fibreglass and do you think it could support the weight of the doll being concentrated on one point in the back of the skull? Also, cutting a hole in the tpe at the back of the head is there any likelihood of tearing? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

MontrealDollGuy wrote:This is a very informative thread, especially to see the shape of the inside of the wm head. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me, as you are obviously quite familiar with working with the skull. I am looking for a way to hang my doll with the head on. Originally I was considering drilling into it with a lag bolt, but after seeing your pictures I realized that it wouldnt work. Do you think that if I used a butterfly toggle bolt the head would be able to support the weight without cracking? In other words, how strong is the fibreglass and do you think it could support the weight of the doll being concentrated on one point in the back of the skull? Also, cutting a hole in the tpe at the back of the head is there any likelihood of tearing? Thanks in advance for your help.
Hmm.
The skull itself is quite robust and I'm sure it could take that kind of weight. In theory you might be able to modify the neck bolt and skull to make a throughway bolt through the top of the head, then hang the doll that way. Done right, it could be unscrewed when not in use.
TPE cuts quite cleanly with teeny weeny bathroom scissors so I doubt you'd encounter any tearing...

That said, I would HIGHLY recommend not storing a doll in a hanging or standing position irregardless. The forces of the skeleton on the TPE "skin" are an invitation for stress tearing at the shoulders.
Assuming a throughway bolt was created, I could envision over stressing the neck and creating damage.

Dolls do best stored on they're backs on a soft surface, like a mattress. Don't forget to use the supplied blanket that came with your doll or you'll get back side staining from whatever she's lying on.
Neck bolts and hanging a doll this way are for very temporary uses, like dressing your doll or showering. It's really not meant to be used for storage.

In summary, while the mod sounds interesting, it's not a practical given the stresses at the shoulders and or neck. Of course I speak for TPE and really have no idea if a silicone doll could withstand these stresses.

Good conceptual thinking friend :-)

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

Great, thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

First mod complete and soon to be returned. As you can see, the mod is not noticeable from the outside in any way. I'm confident the mod has achieved what was hoped but look forward to the owner testing and posting results :-)
P1010127.JPG
P1010127.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2564 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow awesome stuff there
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Teeny weeny bit of color before I go home :-)
P1010135.JPG
P1010135.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2552 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow really great work. Congratulations

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

samara78 wrote:Wow really great work. Congratulations
Wow!
Coming from you I take that as a big compliment :-)
Thank you :-)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

This whole operation above all else makes me wonder (since I am not into working the fiberglass; don't have no tools for it, and it looks like a pain in the ass) if one could cast like the end result of the skull, or even if it can be done with other material like 3d print (no exp. whatsoever with that) because the outcome I like; the process I do see myself doing it...

P.s. I just have to say again; for the life of me I do not understand these doll head manufacturers; has none of them even actually tried to insert something in their mouth?
Since the instance I touch her lips with my head, I'm shocked as hell and turn off...but apparently the manufactures think this is quite all right; nothing to improve over here...

INFORMATIONS