Starpery.com

Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MrPlastic

Re: Highly Intelligent Sex Doll

Post by MrPlastic »

interesting and inevitable but I like'em dumb and quite, lol.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I was searching around for chat bot technologies and found this - called "Soul Machines" or something. This might have been brought up before so apologies if that's the case but I'm really impressed with the responsiveness of the chat bot and the natural sounding synthetic voice. I have no idea how the bot generates its responses. The female avatar is introduced early into the video.

Something like this could be a nice stop gap until we get real world lover bots. Just need to get her to talk dirty now.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Great stuff, Paul. :thumbs_up:
Too bad we can't buy the program, at least not yet. I'd fork over several hundred $$$ right now and buy a killer laptop if I could. Sadly, it appears multi-million-dollar corporations will have this long before we do, and when it does become available, the price will be staggering. But, like all things electronic, the price will come down, and probably fairly quickly, as competitors evolve and compete.
Ray Kurzweil and others predict the singularity by 2029, so we may not have too long to wait. Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking believe we are summoning the demon, once it becomes self-aware, smarter than us, and we can no longer turn it off. I just want an obedient sexbot that cooks, cleans, looks like a supermodel, and fucks like a heroin whore. Is that too much to ask before I die?
These soul machines are far beyond Harmony and Kari, or anything affordable I see available that could remotely be converted to sex doll AI. They are more in the realm of Hanson Robotics. Middle income pervs like me are just going to have to be patient.
One other thing to point out: It's hard to tell in videos just how smart an AI might be. I can program Kari to spit out those same answers to the same questions and make it seem awesome in a properly edited video. Then, off camera someone asks it the same questions a slightly different way and suddenly she's dumb as a bag of rocks. Both Kari and Harmony do talk pretty good, with a similar robotic accent. Soul machines do look like the real deal, certainly have the best avatars, and can "see" with the laptop's camera, with face recognition to boot. We will have to keep an eye on their progress.

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

I am really looking forward to the development of intelligent dolls/robots. I just want to be able to have a conversation with one. I will be happy if they have some decent ones around in time for my retirement.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Begog wrote:[...]I just want an obedient sexbot that cooks, cleans, looks like a supermodel, and fucks like a heroin whore. Is that too much to ask before I die?
Yeah i'm 100% with you on that one, man that would be amazing! Haha.
Begog wrote:It's hard to tell in videos just how smart an AI might be. I can program Kari to spit out those same answers to the same questions and make it seem awesome in a properly edited video. Then, off camera someone asks it the same questions a slightly different way and suddenly she's dumb as a bag of rocks. Both Kari and Harmony do talk pretty good, with a similar robotic accent. Soul machines do look like the real deal, certainly have the best avatars, and can "see" with the laptop's camera, with face recognition to boot. We will have to keep an eye on their progress.
Yeah unfortunately they're always very tight lipped about that stuff, which to me implies it's not actually as good as it looks - i'm assuming it's pre-scripted unless I get confirmation otherwise.
Xanthine wrote:I am really looking forward to the development of intelligent dolls/robots. I just want to be able to have a conversation with one. I will be happy if they have some decent ones around in time for my retirement.
The problem is we're lacking the hardware at the moment. That soul machine, the way it moves its head and express emotion in its face, I can't imagine its that much of a jump to convert that to an animatronic head but we're just lacking the right hardware tech.

For the mean time (as in the next 5 years), if we could get something as intelligent as that soul machine bot (i'm giving it the benefit of the doubt) but in a VR game and you could customize their face/body and hang out with them, talk dirty to them and then shag your doll once you've had enough. That would tide me over until we get the sex doll with the anamatronic head on it.

INFORMATIONS