Starpery.com

Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXTREME

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Anung's newest Project Doll design...AGONY She Demon EXT

Post by rubherkitty »

Sorry to hear about the situation, but figure project delayed, not abandoned.
Hopefully there will be a doll maker who can continue the project. If I could ever get caught up and ahead w/ my business, it would be something I would consider doing if I get into doll making.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Sad news hope he is well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubherkitty wrote:Sorry to hear about the situation, but figure project delayed, not abandoned.
Hopefully there will be a doll maker who can continue the project. If I could ever get caught up and ahead w/ my business, it would be something I would consider doing if I get into doll making.

By no means is the project binned or abandoned..

Just back to the drawing board with some great concepts, and a lot learnt for what we can do vs what we can not do.

The project is still active, and I am already working behind the scenes reviewing multiple options.
samara78 wrote:Sad news hope he is well.
All good from my side, Sam, and from Syn's message he indicated that things were Ok, just that life's circumstances has taken him in a new direction with different priorities. This happens, so I will leave that disclosure for Syn to post.

Thanks for the concern, but rest assured, merely a delay, as I look at other options...sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.

Like I said, you get there in the end!

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok, so some exciting news.

A doll manufacturer has responded to my expression of interest requests :thumbs_up:

I am entering negotiations with BigSexyPlush to take this doll into a new direction.

She will more than likely be a very highly detailed 7 foot tall plush doll, based of the details and shape shown in the sculptures and themes in this post

viewtopic.php?p=1149180#p1149180

but in vinyl and fabric form, that will drastically reduce weight concerns for a massive she demon Doll.

BSP has indicated they are very excited be do this commission, and without saying too much as I will invite them to post here as a member and concept partner for the interim, they are currently working on a commission for a 13 foot tall Sota Lord of Darkness (from the film Legend), so have the right materials for a very similar theme for Agony Onoskelis.

So while not the revolutionary next gen for silicone dolls that we were at first going for, at least I can get Agony into the physical realm, and she will have integrated girl parts as well! Think along the lines of Bad Dragon for the type of inserts.

The added bonus is she can be a snugglemate in bed, where as her spines in the original silicone based concept would not have allowed this, so I am more than happy with this as a viable alternative.

Due to the popularity of this maker, they have quite the backlog, but the design element will be going on behind the scenes with them and myself nutting out the details, costings, specifics, and scope starting pretty much now, with her production commencement expected to begin in May of 2018.

I am hoping that this project will bring BSP into the limelight as a Plush doll maker (like Teddy babes and velour vixens) and that they will eventually apply for TDF accreditation, but that is in the future and will be a decision for them and management.

I have also hinted at another concept project I have in the works for AVP universe fans, but that will be a future concept and project in another topic.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Great news Anung!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

It might not be the original idea, but i think Agony as a plush doll has some serious potential!!
Like you said that way her spines won't be a hazard so she could indeed make a wonderful snuggle mate! :twisted:

There's some pretty wicked fantasy plush dolls out there, can't wait to see what she will look like!

:glou:

ZD

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Wow this could be really cool. I'm really glad that the project is continuing forward
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great News!!! :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CicadaSound80 »

I'm pretty sure most would be envious of such a fine playmate if given a good chance at false flesh. Such entities need to be grasped possessively. From one monster to another, I wish you the best of luck on the process.
I want to make monsters, don't you?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers All, the project is merely stalled for the interim, not binned.

Still looking at potential Silicone options, but once again, it is a dollars things, do I invest in a doll custom, that later gets reproduced with minor differences, and makes money for the makers, all at my cost, but then the reverse, Ok you folk out 40K for a single dolly. 8O

Sure Lilith remains a one of a kind (now), but there have been a few attempts to reproduce her likeness from other makers.

That is the real issue.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

If you want a custom creation as a one off, that is all that should be made. Maybe ask for the original sculpture and molds too. If made in the USA, have them sent to me and I'll destroy the masters if you wish.

If you're good on having more made, you should receive a hefty commission on each copy made if you bank rolled the cost of the entire project.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

bobdole2020official wrote:Any updates? :D

Waiting for the studio to be rebuilt, as this will be faster than Bigsexyplushes waiting list.

He did not get back to me with confirmation of availability to schedule the other option, so that lost me another 12 months of que position, so now back to the silicone option.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

bobdole2020official
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bobdole2020official »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
bobdole2020official wrote:Any updates? :D

Waiting for the studio to be rebuilt, as this will be faster than Bigsexyplushes waiting list.

He did not get back to me with confirmation of availability to schedule the other option, so that lost me another 12 months of que position, so now back to the silicone option.

Anung
That's unfortunate... but the silver lining is that silicone should feel a lot nicer too! Especially with the more animalistic aspects of the Onoskelis. I hope things go well on this front!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Great response Syn, I was not sure how much you wanted to be revealed here, so appreciate the input, as these examples are general rather than specific, so no trade secrets are given away at all.

On that note, the sculpt is pretty much done and the molds will be cast very soon for the 1/3 rd scale version, that forms the basis for the full-scale version.

Syn and I will be back and forth a bit negotiating what her girl bits will be like, so this is the final aspects to be agreed upon before the mini will go into production.

On the full-scale version, variety and variants on the type of genital shape and appearance is something Syn and I will discuss, for future re-orders of the full-scale version. After all, one wants to be comfortable when possessing their demon.

Anyhow enjoy the sculpt images...you will note the additional innovations in the tail detail, shoulder ridges, feet, and spinal column ridges and spines, that significantly make this version of the Onoskelis superior to the game version concept.
Agony_aa.jpg
Agony_bb.jpg
Agony_dd.jpg
Agony_ff.jpg
Agony_gg.jpg
Agony_jj.jpg
Agony_hh.jpg
This image shows the scaled texture of the thighs and is similar to that of the lower arms.
AAgony_kk.jpg
Once the colouring and tones are added into the Marquette's blend, the contrast will be striking as this is the appearance we are going for...
agony-demon-x-human (2).jpg
Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

Did you at least receive this sculpt for your collection?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

That is still will Sinobyte, in the event the project is on again in future through his studio once its up an running again.

Also some more at SFMlab if I want to modify and 3D print a Marquette

https://sfmlab.com/project/26735/

anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS