Starpery.com

Use amazon DOT Alexa as AI voice for doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Use amazon DOT Alexa as AI voice for doll

Post by EBmoist »

It just dawned on my when it comes to bring to life a doll - why not embed a Amazon DOT in your doll?
To build a skill that would have the proper sex sounds would be for the techies out there, but overall the ingagement for the person that has their doll in the home , Thats their only companion, i think it would bring a level of enhancement, with minumum cost.
With her being connected to the internet, she becomes one smart cookie.
Say good morning-
ask for the news,, she knows it
she know your schedule,
you even ask her to remember things, she will,

am i being crazy? or is this a decent idea?
Attachments
IMG_20170124_181708 copy.jpg
IMG_20170124_181708 copy.jpg (83.29 KiB) Viewed 4349 times

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Use amazon DOT Alexa as AI voice for doll

Post by ValarMorgulis »

It has potential. Just remember that the legal ramifications for Amazon's Alexa are still being pondered:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired. ... ivacy/amp/

One thing I am sure I would never want out there in the information universe is a collection of recordings of my being intimate with my doll(s). I am hoping that any AI for dolls is also not part of an online collective.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Sure, the only problem, is the data is sent to amazon servers, and they parse the data. Law enforcement likes this, and it's not in your best interest to say stuff that might get you in trouble. The thing is these devices are great, but privacy concerns trump benefit. Amazon.com may bot release private data, but in US courts, the feds are going after Twitter to release stuff that was mentioned against Trump.. Just sayin..

Quoted From forbes.com--
"If you have an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot in your home, you know that simply uttering the word “Alexa” brings the device to life so it can respond to your requests and commands. Law enforcement officials in Bentonville, Arkansas are hoping that Alexa is always listening and recording voices, though, and has asked Amazon to turn over data in an effort to solve a murder crime. The idea that Alexa is always listening or may somehow incriminate you is a concern for owners of the Amazon IoT (Internet of Things) devices."
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

jacobbab
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jacobbab »

If you're worried about privacy and amazon I would check out https://mycroft.ai// its opensource and a female voice is coming soon.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Just figured out how to keep such devices from always listening to you:
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywo ... fgodxGwOfA

If you are willing to wait 30 seconds to let the system start, you can turn it on and off whenever you like. My immobile wife loves these things...and now I don't have to be around to turn the lights on and off whenever she likes.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

It would be a great idea... if only the Govt. couldn't spy on you thru it. But the Fourth amendment does not apply to modern times...sure, they can't kick down your door for no reason, but they can sure as shit monitor your online actions.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

EBmoist wrote:It just dawned on my when it comes to bring to life a doll - why not embed a Amazon DOT in your doll?
To build a skill that would have the proper sex sounds would be for the techies out there, but overall the ingagement for the person that has their doll in the home , Thats their only companion, i think it would bring a level of enhancement, with minumum cost.
With her being connected to the internet, she becomes one smart cookie.
Say good morning-
ask for the news,, she knows it
she know your schedule,
you even ask her to remember things, she will,

am i being crazy? or is this a decent idea?
Honestly, the Realbotix AI would be your best bet at this point. It's designed to do exactly what you're asking for, boasting a considerable degree of customization (to include allowing for any third party TTS voice) and security (cloud-based but claims "military-grade encryption"), and it's only 20 dollars yearly.

If it lives up to even cautious expectations, all alternate ideas on the matter will rapidly become irrelevant, and it's not even necessary to have anything more than the application by itself. The security will still be a talking point, more and more so it seems, but it's certainly less worrying than giving that kind of information to Amazon/Microsoft/Google/Apple/etc.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I tip my hat to your thoughts, Never thought about the lack of privacy. You are absolute correct about the always listening thing. SIgh...well it was a idea, if had been a good one someone smarter than me would have alleady suggested it

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

jacobbab wrote:If you're worried about privacy and amazon I would check out https://mycroft.ai// its opensource and a female voice is coming soon.
This is good stuff! It would not be unreasonable to have this software install in a old samsung Galaxy 5 android.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I had thought of doing something similar by having the Cortana voice feature of Windows 10 to interact with me through a wireless speaker placed in my dolls mouth. Seemed like a great idea at first, but I soon realized that it wouldn't have worked out. I would have a hard time getting Cortana to talk like a sexbot. But she could have told me the news and weather while I banged the dog crap out of my doll! :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

jacobbab wrote:If you're worried about privacy and amazon I would check out https://mycroft.ai// its opensource and a female voice is coming soon.
Thank you so much for posting this! Looks like a very cool way to get started in AI development. I am in the process of watching a bunch of YouTube videos on the product. Will install in a Mint Linux box shortly and provide some feedback as things progress.

Silhouette
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silhouette »

FiveByFive wrote:Honestly, the Realbotix AI would be your best bet at this point. It's designed to do exactly what you're asking for, boasting a considerable degree of customization (to include allowing for any third party TTS voice) and security (cloud-based but claims "military-grade encryption"), and it's only 20 dollars yearly.

If it lives up to even cautious expectations, all alternate ideas on the matter will rapidly become irrelevant, and it's not even necessary to have anything more than the application by itself. The security will still be a talking point, more and more so it seems, but it's certainly less worrying than giving that kind of information to Amazon/Microsoft/Google/Apple/etc.
This looks very intriguing at first.. until I realized the website won't allow you to navigate, and kept re-routing me to the login screen. It'd be nice to have something like this though.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

@Silhoutte-
Remember this is spin-off from Abyss, The owner wants to take his dolls to the "machina" level.
The website has only been online for a few months i believe. And they are spearheading the concept from the ground up. They are in effect crowd sourcing the funding- PRE-ordering the doll@10k ? hello! Expensive but bleeding edge tech built into this doll.
Its coming--- not that i can afford such luxeries

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EndlessJourney »

The biggest hurdle will be the machine learning involved in building an intellegent responsive ai that can also say phrases in a natural way.

Unless they really simplify the program, but then it would be elss immersive. Also they have to think about different languages.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

For an AI to function as we would like, it would need to possess more than the ability to understand language. It would have to grasp tone and inflection as well as detect the presence or meaning of any emotions. Consider the following examples of a guy speaking to his sexbot:
Don't! Stop!
Don't stop!

In the above illustration, the words are exactly the same but the meaning of each example is completely different. In the first example, Cameron the terminator chick will have John Connor's little prick in her hand applying enough pressure to make him cry like a baby. :cry: But in the second example, he is plainly loving that shit! :D
So in such a case, an AI's understanding of language from every vantage point is VERY important! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS