Starpery.com

Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Got an idea? Need an invention?
EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Post by EBmoist »

To say that having a doll with a heavy set of rockets, is pleasing to look at , is a understatement.
To have functional working breasts,... crosses the gap from just eye candy to her providing far more to you.
Ive looked and looked at owners to crave their dolls breasts- as they are "perfect" in form, weight, feel.
Why cant a modifier be added where a simple tube that runs from the tip of the nipple? This tube would hold the inner tube that would carry the fluid itself.(since we know that cleaning such tube would be difficult, but sleeving another would be a good way to keep things clean, and easy)
I would think that such a Mod, would be a HUGE upgrade to the 158cm series girls where the 110CM breast play a big role in the breast loving community. (tootsie for example, with Pandora!!)
But for Factories that Produce the more reasonable breast sizes 92cm-50cm (Fcup-BCup) Whether its from the factory this way, or someone that mods an existing doll , i think this revolutionary to what missing the the doll market.
Attachments
silhouette.jpg
silhouette.jpg (21.95 KiB) Viewed 7822 times

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Post by 4biddenartist »

I agree I love the squirt of a lactating breast. I am sure it will come to the market sometime. Until then we just have to modify our own dolls of we truly want such features.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I had a stripper squirt me once! That was a surprise!!!!
Not my thing. But I know it is for others.

Things to consider, how do you refill it? Moisture and tpe is a bad combo!
DL

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

There would have to be some engineering involved of course! the factory would have create a air pocket somewhere in the lungs area, that would be accessed thru the back.
Or possibly just hose connection that ran thru the doll to the back. Use the same connectors that is used for IV?
ID like to throw it out there to see what people thought

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

ot my cup of tea either, but a few things came to mind.
Unless you were using a pump, how would you move it out of the lung area? Wouldn't a bag reservoir in the breast make more sense? You'd still have to access it thru the back, of course. After that my concern goes to how big the delivery tube is, how close to the surface it is, and how much contact with the skin is acceptable. I don't think tpe oil leeching into my mouth would be that big a turn on.

Hope you don't take any of this as discouragement. It's really just more problem solving.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

a bag resevoir in the chest cavity would make sense. You would not want to alter the feel of the breast of course.
In regards to TPE oil. I dont think that would be that much of a turn off. as it is we are interacting with the material in intimate ways already.
Yes TPE smell is not ideal, but Ive gotten used to it
Im sorry but im not going to hide the fact that sucking warm condensed milk from a perfect pair of bozanga's would be a dream!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

IMO the biggest issue here is hygiene. You could poke a hole in an air filled breast doll, fill it with milk and suck it back out the hole... but then how the hell do you clean it out?

Ever rinsed a milk jug, even 3+ times over, then opened it up 2 weeks later after its been sitting at room temperature? smells absolutely horrible.

Anything you pass milk through on a doll has to be.. well, id go so far as to say steam and/or bleach cleanable. Kinda means you either A: Need a silicone doll
or B: need some kinda tube that can be completely removed, thrown out and cheaply replaced.

Maybe someone here who has babies can chime in on the required cleaning process for babies bottles?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

Anything like this would have to have some way to flush the system (If one were using real milk)

So if it were me (and I am not saying I would do this)

I would do an incision on the under side of the breast where it adjoins the Chest wall; Like a plastic surgeon would do.

Once the incision was complete, I would ensure there was a space that I could get a tube into. and a little space to fit a balloon type of resevoir, which inflated might actually change breast size but would also build up preasure, so dependant on hollowed out space you may be able to have more or less to express.... Less is probably better theoretically you could use a small IV bag, but it would not build pressure backwards because they rely on gravity to run so Something more like a balloon would work better.

To go from the resevoir I would likely do IV tubing which tends to be large gauge, to a needle cathitre (the white bit that is left in your arm.) rememeber we are working from inside out so... this means that the needle would come out from inside the breast, As soon as the sharps is removed the (Silicone) nipple would have enough preasure to pinch it closed. The Channel Lock (How they connect the Cathiter to the IV tubing) should be enough to secure this in place however it should be reinforced with silicone glue to keep it from leaking.

Now if fluid were in there squeezing the breast or sucking on the nipple should allow the fluid to express.....

But how to refill it?
I would be inclined to run the tubing up from the inside of the breast, through the chest cavity up through the neck. (Depending on available sources of equipment you might be able to do this without an incision through the surface) if the tube ran up the Neck vein, Corotid Artery (one on each side of the neck to feed each breast individually) Atomically it would be accurate. This could also be done with IV tubing, using a Medical port that was located at the tip of the neck vein, (Under the mask, or some such other hidden location.) A channel lock and syringe could refill the system.... It could also be used to flush the system given there were enough preasure to push through untill only water was coming out, then flashing it back to use the syringe to lose pressure by pulling out the plunger or suction clearing the lines.... Blow through Air and .....

In theory the system is fucntional accurate and .... fun!

But, I dont want to risk a 7K investment :-) but wow.... Fun times could be had presntending I had a lactating boy toy Doll!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sir Agot Dahl wrote:...

But, I dont want to risk a 7K investment :-) but wow.... Fun times could be had presntending I had a lactating boy toy Doll!
Yea... Definitely something to try first on a boob toy, like the busty ai-chan(? or however its spelt)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I would do it modifying my own doll.

I just don't know how I would make holes. But If I could find out a way to make holes that match the diameter of silicone tubing, I would make a hole strait to the nipple from the back. Then poke a hole, or solder a thicker hole about 1-2 mm in diameter on a nipple, to get to the end of the tunnel you just created. You could attach a medical syringe to the tubing, and put anything you want in it. Hence milk, soda, alcohol, or even smoke out of it.

You wouldn't have to clean all, maybe dry a little. Just pull out the tubing. Those fish tanks pumps or something to dry.

I would love to do this, and use my girls breast to vape, from my vaporiser.

I just don't know the best way to go on making a tunnel from the back on TPE. Or even silicone.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

In my mind I would not want to go through the back for such a system, too much cutting and digging through to get to the front. The less cutting one does the less repairing to fix it. And going through the back means the skeleton is also in the way.

Just my thoughts anyway.....

Thats why I would take the modification down the road of plastic surgery (Which it is, an elective surgery for appearance)

Remember that the IV tubing is about the same size as a persons nipple... so realistically placing standard tubing in is going to be hard endoscopically. And unless you plan to replace the nipple with a hole it might be too big for the 'look' one might want.

It is an intruiging mod no matter how it is done.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

This can be done with the right tools, But I have no idea what they are.

Anyone know how to make a perfect hole in TPE? Or Silicone?

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Sir Agot Dahl- you have hit a great chord of brillance-,
But the amount of detail is so great and the risk of it failing is just as great.

I would like to hear what the manufactures have to say. They are , after all they would have the source tools and the ability to at least lay the tubing early in the form mold process.
Frankly- what prevents them from copying a bottle nipple concept right into the design? Yes its a bit more materials- and a bit more time and effort, what a payoff!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

and again to Sir Agot Dahl- your IV tubing design would be correct to take it up the vein line, however the supply of liquid would , in my opinion, exterior. Meaning installing the reservoir in the doll would add difficulty . I think it would have to be a quick connect (like a plastic barb on the back of the neck) that you would take IV tubing and connect as needed. Remember she would be laying down on the bed, or propped up, but either way you could Hide or manage the fluid bag.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I agree that the hygiene is the biggest issue here. There must be a way to properly clean and empty all tubes when you are done with the doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS