Starpery.com

Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MakerGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lactaction Breast/Milk modifier- Breasts with expression

Post by MakerGuy »

If you had multiple interior features, an opening in the back seems appropriate. If you just had the breasts needing refilled or cleaned, you might be able to get away with it being refilled through the mouth opening that's already there.

blakdeth19
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blakdeth19 »

Sir Agot Dahl you have a good idea using the IV with the nipple design. as for the hygiene issue, double tubing. Have a fixed tube from wherever you want to the nipple with Sir Agot Dahl's design setup for releasing the milk. then have a slightly smaller tube inserted into this one and connect to the catheter. after each use remove inner tubing and replace with a new one using the wider tube as a permanent guide to the catheter. only modification would need to be a quick connect to the catheter for the tubing.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm all for it (a new & fun way to drink rum & coke)!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

SFembot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SFembot »

How about this?
Attachments
katy-perry.jpg
katy-perry.jpg (150.06 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

That is extraordinary!! HAHA

SFembot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SFembot »

So I've been busy making Mannequin Fan's MSB modification so it wouldn't be that difficult to incorporate whipped cream dispensers... then I thought this
would be cool as an Austin Powers Fembot option instead of machine-gun jumblies.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Greetings!!! has there been any movement on anyone getting this to work? - still a great idea--- i saw over with the pregnant dolls that there was some attempts the PLAYDOLL-- but not sure if it went anywhere

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

I was curious so I have read this topic which, surprisingly, date back from as far as 2016.
(The Inventor topics aren't as alive as some others after all.)

While, as many, the idea of lactation/milk is not my cup of tea (nor in it), I did laugh at the idea of using something else than milk. And then my brain ran the thing and I was able of thinking of a way of handling this thing.

Before explaining the way, there's one issue to think about.

The main issue comes from "accessing" the interior of the breasts and, especially, cleaning it. There's no perfect solution and a relatively frequent "switch" is required regardless of what is done as long as there's any kind of consumption involved.

So, as other have mentioned, the best initial approach would be to do things in a way that is similar to how it's done with real people. Opening the breasts in the right area and, afterward, sealing it up.
To seal it up, I suggest doing it in 3 phases :
Phase 1 : Use a liquidized TPE like you would do any fixes on a doll.
Phase 2 : Heat up the TPE around the "seam" you created at approx. 70C-80C until the seam disappears.
Phase 3 : While the TPE is still hot, smudge the surface with a cloth super slightly to remove the smoothness that looks and feel like plastique.

While heating the TPE can be seen as risky, just using the solvent + TPE isn't a durable solution for deep cut either. Heating up the TPE (even if it's slightly lower than 70C) actually help the TPE molecule to reform in a more "natural" way which makes it quite more durable and elastic. The Solvent + TPE seems like it's working fine alone, but the solvent leaves tiny bits of air pocket in the TPE when it leave the TPE. The heat remove those air pocket AND weld the added TPE to the TPE around it. This is why the seam will disappear too. The only problem at hand is if you heat it up too much or if you're unable to do the phase 3 properly, but that can be done with a bit practice on some spare bits of TPE.

The 2 ways I can think about are the following :
Both case requires you to hollow the breasts. If you want firm breast, you might want to hollow a bit further from the "outer" part (skin) of the breasts. If you prefer smushy/soft breasts, you might want to hollow "in" the breasts mass (which might be a bit more risky.) If you're okay with getting a "new" doll body, some dolls factory offers the option of having the breasts hollowed right from the start. What's important is that you DON'T want to leave any "cuts" inside the breasts or that will ultimately become an issue later. The interior has to be scooped in a clean way. Especially if you put something in there that might apply a bit of pressure.

Now, if you want something that can be used and cleaned relatively easily, I suggest you use some sort of container for the liquid and not the actual TPE/breasts. I suggest you find something called an IV Solution bag. That's the kind of transparent bags used in medical fields which can both filled and emptied through 2 different parts. The bags themselves aren't hard to come by, but what might be harder to find is the right components that you got to attach to them. Each bag requires 2 types of tubes. One for the part that goes out and one for the part that you "fill".
If the IV Solution bag isn't a possibility, there might be some sort of hydration pack (the backpack with liquid used by runners) that could be small enough. (The main issue with hydration packs is the filling which is usually done directly on the pack itself with not much of a compatible extension.)

For the part that goes out, I'm not certain of what kind of tube that could be used because it's usually a needle and I doubt anyone would like to be stabbed by the needle coming out of the breast. So it would have to be modified for something that is less "needle-like" and more like the kind of tube you see on an hydration pack for runners. (Obviously, you don't want that thing to stick out of the breast so it would have to be "molded" in some way inside the breasts. This would have to be done when "sculpting" the hollow part of the breasts.) Cool thing though is that the hydration pack tube already has the right system for it to both keep the liquid in and to make it goes out if the breasts are played with.

As for the part that makes the liquid to go in, that's where there's 2 ways of handling it.

A) If you're good at fixing the doll and removing the seams left from cutting up the TPE, you could make the "insertion" tubes extend up to the neck, under the head right next to the bolt/screw system from within the doll. Considering that the tube is flexible, it wouldn't be affected by the neck movements and you would have a bit of assistance from miss gravity when filling it up when the doll is standing or sit.

B) You could simply extend the "insertion" tubes (one per breast) through some holes that could be at quite a few places.
If you don't care for the strange small bits, near the ribs' position next to the breasts.
If you care for it to be as "invisible" as possible, but still near the torso/breasts, I would go for slightly below the arm pits. Since dolls doesn't really have complex collar bones + shoulder blades + muscles systems that stretch the whole skin around the arm pit, there's actually not as much tention in the lower part of it as in the upper part, if any at all.

As for the cleaning, it would requires 2 types of cleaning.
One, after each use, and one at maybe a monthly interval or whenever something smells or taste off.

Obviously (and maybe painfully), the IVs bags would have to be completely emptied after each uses... unless you keep your doll in a refrigerated area that is always at 4C or colder (which I doubt, but it's possible so I point it out). If the liquid used has any risk of spoiling, you would have to do some cycle course by filling up the pocket with soap + water and emptying them at least once. (Depending on how you set up the system, it could be pain.)

After a while (few weeks... a month), the IV bags would have to be replaced as they are not made to last that long.
So, each time, cutting up the same area, switching the IV bags (at least the tubes doesn't need to be removed or at least as often) and closing it up.

It's would be a big pain to do, but no pain no gain.

The only way I could think of that wouldn't require as much work with the opening/closing would be to have some sort of opening system.
Such system... I would guess that the best way would be either above the breasts or in the upper back, around the flat area that doesn't bend as much. While the idea of having that or "those" trap-doors on the doll might not seem appealing, if done right it could look cool. For example, some kind of cyborg-like collarbones that can "open up" and allow access to the pack behind the breasts. (This would requires a custom doll torso or a really insane amount of work cutting one up.)

Just my 2 (huge) cents on the matter.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

another way might be having body plugs on the back area(round tpe skin ) fitting into a recessed hole that had a tube connection that runs inside to the back of the nipple . one would have to manually remove the skin plug cover attach a hose that could be hooked to a gravity fed bottle maybe even have a drip regulator (fluid) this would allow the flow , . anything like this involving milk would be the hygene of cleaning it , but this way the bottle would be outside and no cutting on the breast . of the doll.
cleaning would be a matter of running water through it quickly afterwards thoroughly .

in doing something like this you could even do golden showers a tube ran down to but above the vagina , of course you wouldn't have to use real pee you could even use a yellow looking juice like apple juice for the looks and effect.
don't have 2 cents worth so just my penny . :D :wink:

on this idea in the recessed area of the back under the skin round plugs , would have a round plastic type extension with a small extension where the plastic tube attaches ( to keep from pushing the other tube to far into the doll.)

pup001

Post by pup001 »

It would be nice to have a fully functional Emma Sinclair doll!

Maybe you can find out who made the lactating fake boobs in ''mastasia'' videos and put them on a doll, if you find a way to buy them?

Or, for a quick and cheap way, you could get some boob shaped balloons, fill them with milk, put them in a boob-window shirt/harness on the doll, and poke holes in the nipples? I guess you might need a flat chested doll, though.

boob balloons!

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I have thought about this since the 1st time I saw it mentioned on the forums.
I enjoy it when it's possible from a lady but let's just say some are reluctant or
think it's disgusting(even some guys). To each their own enjoyment.

My thinking, possibly the easiest way, is having a doll like the Jaguar Cahn(sadly discontinued),
that has nipple sleeves. A hole to put things in the nipple. Lol you know what.
To get a small baby/other bottle(about 1-2" diameter, similac 6 pack have this size), then
find the right nipple to put on top, stuff it into the breast(just the tip hanging out enough).
The obvious problem is flow as she would have to be level or hanging over you, unless you suck hard enough
to vacumm liquid from a foot off the floor because the nipples are tough to suck through).
The benefit, easy cleaning as you just switch and clean bottles.
I'm picturing huge breast but could work with D-cup, maybe smaller.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

GreatPair wrote:I have thought about this since the 1st time I saw it mentioned on the forums.
I enjoy it when it's possible from a lady but let's just say some are reluctant or
think it's disgusting(even some guys). To each their own enjoyment.

My thinking, possibly the easiest way, is having a doll like the Jaguar Cahn(sadly discontinued),
that has nipple sleeves. A hole to put things in the nipple. Lol you know what.
To get a small baby/other bottle(about 1-2" diameter, similac 6 pack have this size), then
find the right nipple to put on top, stuff it into the breast(just the tip hanging out enough).
The obvious problem is flow as she would have to be level or hanging over you, unless you suck hard enough
to vacumm liquid from a foot off the floor because the nipples are tough to suck through).
The benefit, easy cleaning as you just switch and clean bottles.
I'm picturing huge breast but could work with D-cup, maybe smaller.
That is a great idea! only hangup is that you would have to Tunnel to it via the back---

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

EBmoist, no. With a nipple sleeve(works like a fixed vagina in dolls just in the breast)
the nipple looks normal but opens for you to insert your item into it.
Whether that's your personal item, or a small bottle to hopefully give the impression/feel of lactation.
It was Climax that made Jaguar Chan with these nipple sleeves. Her breast were awesome.
I think a bottle would have worked perfectly in them.
I hope more manufacturers would check in more often on all these investors topics and
give us feedback if it's something they would even think about doing.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

GreatPair wrote:EBmoist, no. With a nipple sleeve(works like a fixed vagina in dolls just in the breast)
the nipple looks normal but opens for you to insert your item into it.
Whether that's your personal item, or a small bottle to hopefully give the impression/feel of lactation.
It was Climax that made Jaguar Chan with these nipple sleeves. Her breast were awesome.
I think a bottle would have worked perfectly in them.
I hope more manufacturers would check in more often on all these investors topics and
give us feedback if it's something they would even think about doing.
Ok -i understand now- but your right about manufactures having to be involved,,, They have to know that the demand is there,

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

7485518bf8.jpg
7485518bf8.jpg (113.38 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
so the sleeve starts at the edge of the Areola?

INFORMATIONS