Starpery.com

Project: Aurora Aguilera. Plastic doll conversion.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Pygmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Project: Aurora Aguilera. Plastic doll conversion.

Post by Pygmalion »

Good job, and nice butt. :thumbs_up:
I prefer to not have a signature, it's so hard to write words that don't offend anyone. Wait a minute, this is a signature! Gee, I hope nobody will be offended...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks everyone.

Finally got the legs done and bulked them up some. I had to finish them out proper and not leave them rough. Would have liked to have made them even bigger, but time is limited and there is the weight factor. My My Size Barbie ended up breaking the hard plastic flanges that held the legs within the hip that I had to go back and repair. Hopefully no problems w/ this doll.

Maybe I can get her painted tomorrow and wrap this up. Boobs will have to wait awhile.
Attachments
IMAG0001.JPG
IMAG0001.JPG (213.97 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG (232.79 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow you know what you are doing
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking good. Nice progess.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

She's looking good RK! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Getting both legs to look even and the same takes some real skill.
The bondo is a very pleasing color on its own - looks almost like she has veins. :o

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MannequinFan wrote:She's looking good RK! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Getting both legs to look even and the same takes some real skill.
The bondo is a very pleasing color on its own - looks almost like she has veins. :o
Thanks
I'm sure they are not real uniform. I just tried to cover the thickest areas about 1/4" then tapered down. I did Google some muscle women legs though to add the thickest parts in the right places anyway!
The streaks in the bondo are pencil marks and newer vs older layers of bondo showing different cure stages.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I really enjoy looking at your work in progress, it's looking great!
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks TD

So I pretty much have the torso and legs done. I would have like to have made the chest a little wider, but that would have involved extending a connector between the shoulders, rebuilding the neck stump as it would be oval rather than round plus just more bondo work overall. Maybe I could have bought a mannequin and attached the hip section to a MQ torso? I would have also had to graft the moveable arms as well. The MQ I could have used runs around $130.00 shipped, but it may have saved days of bondo work. I probably have less than $250.00 in this project now, but a LOT of time.

I still have to design the boobs, make molds and cast them out of silicone. Right now I'm just using the ends of a little Nerf football cut down. I didn't do much shaping on the rib cage for now until I figure out the boobs. I will probably extend the rib cage down a hair to make the chest look bigger. I think the rib cage form is actually a little too short anyway.
Better hands and longer arms will be another future project. I just left the butt hole area blank for now as I will probably try to install a little PVC tube there and mold a silicone butt hole for looks and finger play, but I don't think I could fit anything full size for actual anal as the vaginal insert support tube takes up the bulk of the room. Many more outfits too as I find time.
Attachments
IMAG0003.JPG
IMAG0003.JPG (243.48 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
IMAG0004.JPG
IMAG0004.JPG (236.19 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
IMAG0006.JPG
IMAG0006.JPG (317.42 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
IMAG0015.JPG
IMAG0015.JPG (296.56 KiB) Viewed 1487 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow RK, shes's looking fantastic! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Really like the shape and how the legs turn in a little with that magic space between them!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks MF
Yes, overall I'm very happy w/ how she came out. Things could be better, but can only work w/ what she started as unless I wanted to spend a yr for a total overdo which isn't too cost effective! LOL

The hip joint rotation is quite nice. When standing her feet can touch and knees very close. Sitting her legs spread a little, but her feet can still cross due to the knee rotation and when her legs are pulled back she can spread wide open.

Naked w/ insert she weighs around 27 lbs and is 4' 6" or a 137cm.
Attachments
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG (295.99 KiB) Viewed 1481 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey cute socks! :)
Did you paint those or did you buy em like that?

BTW, the blue eyes look really nice. :) :wink:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I think I got the socks at Walmart or Target. They come in a 3-4 pack of knee highs in all kinds of funky colors. These are actually too big as the heel part is way over the ankle when pulled up high. I really want solid colors to avoid the girly image of the colored socks, but try to find them! :o I don't want womens nylon knee socks as they are too thin and tear too easy. About the only way I can get solid colors in above the knee is girls thick winter tights and cut them at the crotch.
And the tights have to be for like age 4-5 to make tall socks for a 137cm doll. Then the tops have to be folded a couple of times and sewn.

Yes, blue eyed blonde is probably my favorite. 2nds go to dark little Latina.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Hooked Aurora up w/ some ladies Size 0 strappy heels.
Attachments
IMAG0012.JPG
IMAG0012.JPG (285.82 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do you ever sell your creations. I really like her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

WHAT? 8O Sell my new lover? :o :lol:

My Barbie and MQ would be the only thing I would consider selling, but I have too much time involved in them to sell them. Wish I would have known about the MP Dolls when I first got into dolls as I could have spent all that time converting them. I have to chalk these early works up to training I guess.

This will be the last doll I will be able to convert for quite awhile. I think my next project will be a silicone skinned stuffed doll w/ 12v electrical motor driven hip action. I have spent quite a bit of time researching that, but I already had the Aurora project started and didn't need much else to finish her other than time and another can of bondo.

The silicone skin doll will require a mannequin and reshaping of that. Silicone material plus fabrication of the skeleton and tinkering around w/ the motor>(have) and linkage. Will also need a 12v recharge battery, switches, possibly fan, etc. This is something that will take me a year of tinkering w/ in my spare time. I busted ass on Aurora to get her done so I could get back to making some $, but the silicone skin idea will be too much to just do it straight through. The good thing about the silicone skin doll is it will require no hand sculpting other than the mannequin form and I can probably sell some dolls from this process development.

But I'm glad you like Aurora and all my dolls. I do these threads to maybe inspire others and not for seeking compliments, but I do appreciate the compliments when I get them.

RK :glou:

INFORMATIONS