Starpery.com

Real doll brothel

Got an idea? Need an invention?
TerraFirma
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Real doll brothel

Post by TerraFirma »

It might be possible to do this south of the border...Tijuana, Costa Rica...Rent is cheap and prostitution is legal. These two countries in particular, have thriving sex tourism industries. Tijuana is just a few minutes drive from San Diego. You could rent a three bedroom house on the beach, in Tijuana Beach or Rosarito Beach (Baha California), for like $600-$800..It doesn't have to be on the beach, in which case it would be cheaper. Like let's say, a large apartment near the red light district in Tijuana. You could then test the waters, see if it goes well there, before you invest a large sum of money to start it here in the US. I lived in Tijuana and in Costa Rica and have experience doing business in these countries. If you know what you're doing, it can be easy to start something like this.

I now live here in NYC, and it would probably cost you 6 figures / 100K+ to start a Real Doll brothel here...But it could also be very lucrative, due to it being in "New York City". You would get notoriety, plenty of publicity and clientele..It could be very profitable. I would test it out first in a third world country, preferably as close to the US as possible, like Tijuana. As far as protecting your investment in equipment and gear..Perhaps Real Doll or another manufacturer could create a "Brothel version / series " of dolls, that are more robust, with features that will reduce wear and tare damage and more compatible with the "sex work"..More hygienic..etc Perhaps you, we, can make our own dolls? It's not rocket science..We could hire artists in Mexico or Costa Rica, and produce some awesome dolls. I speak Spanish. If you wish to explore this, let me know.

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

It's a bad idea, the dolls will be severely damaged by customers, customers who don't have 7000 to replace the dolls so there credit card or deposit held won't add up to anything. The dolls would have to be insured in that case and the insurance if you could find it would be extremely high and not worth the return. Realdolls take time to learn to have sex with them. You would have roughies off the street overspreading their legs and tearing them, squeezing boobs till they pop, sexing mouths until they rip a face apart...and much much worse. But if you do it I'll take all your damaged dolls for the price of shipping to me later on when your thinking changes.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

TerraFirma
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

So there's no way to build a doll that is more robust and resistant to wear and tear? Perhaps a new type of doll that can withstand more "rough environments"? Perhaps the bordello version of the Real Doll, will cost $15,000-$20,000, rather than the more common $7000-$8000 doll? Moreover, this type of business, really isn't catering to street trash thugs with 60 IQs, unable to understand or appreciate the fact they're having sex with a beautiful piece of art, a very sophisticated, expensive sex toy, that requires them to remain within certain boundaries when having sex with it. If the client is into sticking needles into women's breasts and pouring burning candle wax on them, and wants to violently man handle the doll...That's not the client we cater to and prospective clients would be informed, warned, that this type of handling of the doll is unacceptable.

You can conduct a briefing, 15 minute class, showing the client how to use the doll properly, maybe even give him a "certification", a "license", after he or she goes through the course..Make it a 30 minute course on doll handling and safety. How not to injure yourself and the doll. There are solutions to what you have pointed out..You're right, shit can get out of control, but that's why controls have to be in place to diminish those types of incidents. If a potential client is not willing to become a "certified" member of the club by going through the intro-class, then they're not permitted on the premises. That simply.

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

so what about back or other injuries caused due to weight of the dolls, even with a class some people can't move the dolls since they weigh 100+ pounds. What about physically handicapped customers? How good of a screening can you do and still keep customers? Likely the reason they want to sex a doll and pay for it is because they want to do things to a woman but couldn't get away with those things on a real live human. Thinking this would work as a business isn't very realistic. Watch humans and Real humans. You will see we aren't at a point in society that people can be trusted to do the right thing and we definitely aren't at a point where people take responsibility for their own actions. Also the people who would treat them right have no need to rent a doll and be liable for its replacement should it break, if they could afford that they would just buy one on their own. I'm guessing that you don't own any Realdolls Terrafirma, if you did you would understand me completely.

What about after hours theft? What about during hours theft? What about fake ID's and someone elses credit card to pay for time with a realdoll and then loading her up and driving away with her? What sort of collections would be used to insure the dolls damages are paid when the card doesn't charge that high of an amount. If it's the standard collections services it could be years or never before they are paid.

I have 5 Realdolls, so having spent time with Realdolls since 2006 I can see how flawed the concept is. Also having a Business Fine Arts degree says it's a bad business plan from all standpoints.

Sometimes damages can occur during normal handling depending. How would you address those costs? Who is a good enough doctor to hire for repairs since realdoll doctors charge 1000+ for restorations that are simple not including the 300-500 shipping each way and can take 2-4 weeks or more per doll if they have all the materials on hand. That's lost money for repairs and lost money because you have the doll out of order so to speak for that timeframe. I could nitpick this plan for hours and pages, but I say, hey, try it, sell me the dolls as they are trashed for shipping costs and finding repair artists is nigh impossible. I can think of maybe 3 doctors(not including myself because Im an amateur hobbyist) who do good to great repairs and that's the whole planet worldwide.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

TerraFirma
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

DA (Doll Advisor) wrote:

“...so what about back or other injuries caused due to weight of the dolls, even with a class some people can't move the dolls since they weigh 100+ pounds. “ . What about physically handicapped customers?

Response:

Perhaps we're not obligated to allow everybody that walks through the door of the club, access to the dolls? If they have back issues, some physical handicap that may be aggravated by the dolls, there's no legal or moral obligation on the part of the club to accept them as clients.

Those who want to use a doll, have to sign a “At Your Own Risk” / Free Waiver and Assumption of Risk form, explicitly stating that the club isn't liable for any injuries incurred white using the doll.

DA wrote:

How good of a screening can you do and still keep customers?

Response:

As noted above, the screening and introduction class isn't that complicated, requiring to much thought or effort, for both the prospective customer or the club. We're not screening people for the secret service or for a private meeting with the president of the united states.

DA wrote:

“Likely the reason they want to sex a doll and pay for it is because they want to do things to a woman but couldn't get away with those things on a real live human. “

Response:

There are many fetishes and all of them don't involve violence or extreme rough play. There should be some room for people to experiment and engage in their fetishes, even those involving some rough sex, rough play, however that doesn't necessarily have to lead to a damaged or destroyed doll. You may not be aware of this DA, but not all kinky people lack self control or a sense of boundaries. There are kinky responsible people out there.

Much of the sexual “kink” is mental, psychological. Add a sexy, high end sex doll to that, and you can have a very realistic, powerful, sexual experience, without having to physically manhandle the doll to the point of damaging or destroying it.

DA wrote:

Thinking this would work as a business isn't very realistic. Watch humans and Real humans. You will see we aren't at a point in society that people can be trusted to do the right thing and we definitely aren't at a point where people take responsibility for their own actions.

Response:

I don't share your cynicism for humanity. I believe, if done right, “real humans”, would appreciate that they're members of a very unique sexual entertainment club that allows them access to high end sex dolls. They would value the fact that they're being given an opportunity to “test drive” a doll, before they buy one. They can also bring their own wigs, clothing, faces, “inserts” (accessories), for the doll and club staff will prepare the doll (dress it up) for the client.

I see the right type of person enjoying their membership to the club and participating, contributing to it's special events, services.

DA wrote:

Also the people who would treat them right have no need to rent a doll and be liable for its replacement should it break, if they could afford that they would just buy one on their own.

Response:

I disagree...There's no reason to believe that the people who would behave responsibly with the dolls, would never rent one, or become a member of a sex doll club. No one is liable for any of the dolls, provided they don't take out a knife and start stabbing it or purposely rip the doll up to pieces. Conventional, regular wear and tare doesn't render members liable. Each client will bring their own “accessories” for the dolls, and much of the wear and tare damage will be absorbed by the inserts, accessories, rather than the actual “base frame” / body. Even the breasts can be “inserted” and “changeable”.

The dolls don't necessarily have to be of a particular brand or company..The club can manufacture it's own, high quality dolls, modified for “sex work” / brothel work. It might cost less, for the club to design and manufacture the dolls , rather than buying them from an outside source. It would not be that expensive to manufacture these dolls, especially in Mexico..Then drive them, tariff free / tax free, into the US, to your club.

In Mexico, there are machinists, people who work with molds, silicon, there are artists, very good artists...and they can be employed for much less than they would here in the US. You could establish a factory in Tijuana / baha california, for example, and like I just mentioned, transport the final product / the dolls, to your club/s in California or wherever they might be.

DA wrote:

I'm guessing that you don't own any Realdolls Terrafirma, if you did you would understand me completely.

Response:

I don't see the necessary connection between someone owning a high end sex doll and agreeing with you. You make to many unnecessary assumptions. I don't claim with absolute certainty that everything I've proposed so far is possible and will prove successful, but it seems to me something worth investigating and perhaps testing.

DA wrote:

What about after hours theft? What about during hours theft? What about fake ID's and someone elses credit card to pay for time with a realdoll and then loading her up and driving away with her?

Response:

We may not be on the same page or frequency here, as far as what is being defined as a “bordello”...I'm not referring to or arguing for a high end sex doll “rental service”, where a doll is rented out, in the same way a UHAUL truck or an electric generator from Home Depot is “rented out”. What I'm arguing for is a member's only club / bordello, where prospective clients can come in and apply for membership, and then after a simple process, gain access to the dolls. The membership can be easily obtained, provided the person meets certain requirements and agrees to certain terms, including taking the 20 minute or half hour introduction class, to become a “certified” member.

None of the dolls will leave the premises and there will be certain security measures taken to prevent that from happening.

DA wrote:

What sort of collections would be used to insure the dolls damages are paid when the card doesn't charge that high of an amount. If it's the standard collections services it could be years or never before they are paid.

Response:

As explained earlier, although some wear and tare is expected, I don't agree with your dire forecast of annihilated dolls and expensive, irreconcilable liability. Your objections and concerns are overly exaggerated.

DA wrote:

I have 5 Realdolls, so having spent time with Realdolls since 2006 I can see how flawed the concept is. Also having a Business Fine Arts degree says it's a bad business plan from all standpoints.

Response:

Your whole argument is flawed as a result of being based on numerous false assumptions. To mention a few...

1. You assume that it has to be a Realdoll..Not necessarily.
2. You assume the dolls will be designed and structured as one of your Realdolls...Not necessarily.
3. You assume the dolls will be rented out by clients, to be transported to a location other than the bordello...Not so.

4. You assume that clients will not be satisfied with the service, unless they are permitted to abuse the dolls or basically engage in whatever sexual activity they wish without any limits or boundaries. Not necessarily true.

5. You assume that the people who would value and care for a high end sex doll wouldn't appreciate having access to a service that allows them to rent and “test drive”, engaging in sexual activity with high end sex dolls..Not necessarily true.

…..........etc

The fact that you supposedly own Realdolls or hold a degree in business, doesn't strengthen your inapplicable, exaggerated , (removed - Rule 3a) generalities and assumptions. I don't need a college degree to recognize that.

DA wrote:

Sometimes damages can occur during normal handling depending. How would you address those costs? Who is a good enough doctor to hire for repairs since realdoll doctors charge 1000+ for restorations that are simple not including the 300-500 shipping each way and can take 2-4 weeks or more per doll if they have all the materials on hand.

Response:
(removed - Rule 3a) The bordello won't necessarily use Realdolls. It will perhaps produce it's own high end sex dolls. It will run it's own repairs if need be and due to factors already discussed above, the wear and tare doesn't necessarily have to be as serious and grave as you want us all to believe.

DA wrote:

That's lost money for repairs and lost money because you have the doll out of order so to speak for that timeframe. I could nitpick this plan for hours and pages, but I say, hey, try it, sell me the dolls as they are trashed for shipping costs and finding repair artists is nigh impossible. I can think of maybe 3 doctors(not including myself because Im an amateur hobbyist) who do good to great repairs and that's the whole planet worldwide.

Response:

You haven't “nitpicked” anything other than the plan you've erroneously conceived yourself. You've offered nothing more than a bunch of straw-man arguments, that for the most part, have no bearing or application to what I proposed.
Last edited by netwit on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rule 3a violations

Scooter
Location: in the Orion Arm, within the Local Fluff of the Local Bubble

Post by Scooter »

The health risks alone will make obtaining business insurance virtually impossible.
I drank WHAT?!!!! - Socrates

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Phase 1: Lurk in the sales forum and buy damaged dolls.
Phase 2: Learn to become a professsional silicone doctor repairing dolls. Practice and resell the dolls for profit.
Phase 3: Use your silicone doctorate to earn income by repairing people's doll. Have customers pay shipping and keep an open track record on the forum. Only show off your best before and after.

Phase 4: Invest the money you earned from selling dolls into collecting more damaged dolls as your stable grows. Once you have 5-10 dolls repaired you are ready to start the brothel.

Phase 5: Train an assistant what you learned in repairing dolls. pay him minimum wage. Teach him the craft and he will maintain the dolls and take in most of the stress. Train more silicone nurses if you have a larger brothel or if dolls get damaged too often.

Phase 6: Determine if this is a profitable venture or a nightmare. Your primary business is Doll Repair because that is what u will be doing 90% of the time.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Posts were edited and removed in compliance with rule 3a.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

yeah I'll say they were definitely edited Netwit. The conversation ceases to make sense at this point because so many responses were removed.

torontoguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by torontoguy »

With Real Love sex dolls with 4'7" body they can be obtained for $2,200. Likely less if buying 5 of them. This may make the cost / profit ratio doable.

Rats Nest

Post by Rats Nest »

Well there was a Doll brothel in Hayward Ca. You could visit the place for an hour and have one delivered to you for overnight, but it didn't last too long, maybe 6 months.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Did they give a reason for why they shut down?
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Matjy Pilulgri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Matjy Pilulgri »

It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.
It can't be done.

And yet, HERE IT IS:
https://lumidolls.com/

This is me to all you naysayers -> :haha4:

Right once again! :multi:
Vindication! :angel:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

For a time i thought they would have to make a special heavy duty doll where only the tits and ass and sex holes would be soft. Every other part such as arms and legs and torso would be hard plastic. The sex holes can slide out for easy cleaning. The tits and ass can be un mounted to be replaced. I guess they dont have to do that now. Why did no one has ever experimented with this idea?

Matjy Pilulgri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Matjy Pilulgri »

A doll brothel opens in Vienna.
A doll brothel opens in Dortmund.
A doll brothel opens in Amsterdam.
A doll brothel opens in Paris.

Plus the one in Barcelona...

That's five doll brothels in Europe now.

INFORMATIONS