Starpery.com

Real doll brothel

Got an idea? Need an invention?
philpw99

Re: Real doll brothel

Post by philpw99 »

AnonViking wrote:You'll need to hire security, deal with strange people, violent people, drunks, drug addicts, people who morally object to what you're doing, etc. If you're planning to work there yourself, realize this is a evening/night operation.

And how do you plan on advertising? And even if that operation isn't illegal, you can bet you'll face "Mothers Against Vices" neighborhood associations wanting to burn down your operation or get the city council to get rid of you. Your name will be branded and associated with "prostitution", do you want everyone that know you what sort of work you do?

Getting permission to actually run a operation like this could be difficult, as you probably have to deal with the human health & safety aspect, and officials are not likely to give you any wiggle-room since most of them will probably object morally.

"Real dolls as prostitutes" sounds easy, but practically it's an impossible operation, unless each visitor pays like $400-500. Which is really like a down-payment on a doll.

Problem is also, who would want to be seen in a doll brothel? I mean, being seen in a normal brothel is maybe fine because those are real women, but doll brothel? You're assuming there will be visitors, I'm not too sure.

Open up a coffee shop instead, and sell bagels!
Good analyses! Doll brothel is not a good idea, but discreet doll store front might be a good one. The dolls inside are mostly for sale, but you can try one for $200-$300 an hour, with a credit card deposit. If they break it, they need to pay for it. It's a sample after all.

The benefit of a discreet doll store:
* Most doll buyers are older men. They are not big on Internet, and most prefer buy things they can see and touch.
* Sex sells. They will know first hand that sex with a doll is very pleasurable, then buying them will save the owners a lot of money compared to the illegal hookers.
* Technically legal, you are just selling adult size mannequin.
* Since most dolls are sold instead of "trying", very few maintenance issues. And you can charge the repair.
* Advertising will be in craigslist, massage websites and those places where people are looking for a "massage". They know they can save money by buying a doll. Since it's discreet (appointments only), the local mothers will not know about it. Children cannot get in.
* Human and health safety is easily settled. The concern is only about the doll's material in contact with skin, and most doll manufacturers has the certificates to prove they are safe. Also give customers plenty of warning not to "eat" or kiss the doll.

Well, what do you think about it?
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

helloswiss
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by helloswiss »

Its the first time I post on this forum, I came across this site, http://www.plastiqfantastiq.com , and was wondering if anyone has a tried these dolls? I would appreciate your feedback. :D

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

helloswiss wrote:Its the first time I post on this forum, I came across this site, http://www.plastiqfantastiq.com , and was wondering if anyone has a tried these dolls? I would appreciate your feedback. :D
First, welcome to the TDF! Hope you like this place!

That website jumps to "http://cindysgirls.ch/model/plastiq-fantastiq/", which belongs to cindysgirls.ch, and the domain name is a dead end. CH belongs to Swiss, but since the web page language is French, it doesn't seem like it's a place in Swiss.

The web pages don't provide any useful information about their service either, the phone number is not really an International one.

So yeah, no idea. :roll:
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

masgrande
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by masgrande »

I highly doubt the idea will work in USA, its too taboo. lol I dont want to be caught dead going to a doll brothel on the news. lol maybe in Japan or amsterdam they will be open to it.

INFORMATIONS