Starpery.com

Victoria in the Mold

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Condor73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Victoria in the Mold

Post by Condor73 »

Will the "Test" Torsos be platinum silicone or tin silicone?

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Condor73 wrote:Will the "Test" Torsos be platinum silicone or tin silicone?
Tin Cure Body/Torso with Platinum cure insert. I can do Tincure permanent cavity as well, but this does contain a small amount of mineral spirits / oil mixture so
if you have any skin allergies to mineral oil, go platinum insert. I will post all specs, msds, & related info at time of production on TDF. shortly to join list of Manufacturers. all details, physical, chemical, shipping weight, charges, custom opps, will all be listed on my Header announcement on my Forum. we will be under "EMPERIAL PROPS STUDIOS"

T/MM/EPS

Condor73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Condor73 »

I am hoping there will be platinum silicone torso's even assuming they will cost more I think people will pay for the fact that its safer on the skin I know I would.

Amazed at what you have achieved here, I am looking forward to the end products along with a lot of other people.

Will you be posting a photo of the head when its done?

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Condor73 wrote:I am hoping there will be platinum silicone torso's even assuming they will cost more I think people will pay for the fact that its safer on the skin I know I would.

Amazed at what you have achieved here, I am looking forward to the end products along with a lot of other people.

Will you be posting a photo of the head when its done?
Thank You, Yes. I am actually casting a whole "TEST TORSO" in Silicone, Saturday, June 16th. this will be model # EPS0001 that will be sent to our performance & official product tester, user : ( "robbyd" ). then we will cast model # EPS0002 as our "Mascot" Demo Torso Doll, of witch we will post a short demonstration video to our Youtube channel. we will provide link to that video here on TDF. probably in "Dolls n General" Forum. the next few days we will be casting our limited pieces of a fiberglass, slat wall design torso mannequin item. done in Gold tone. ( these are free to Members only ) ( as a promotional item ) PM for details.

MM

Condor73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Condor73 »

I would PM but I do not seem to have that function yet, maybe I am too new I think?

Is slat wall a flat back mannequin design so they can be hung?

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Condor, yes. slat-wall, no back. here are some pics of a fiberglass casting piece for a customer. they wanted a unfinished piece to customize their self ! awesome ! Next step.......A Silicone Version ! Pouring it tonight !.............did ya hear that robbyd ???

Hang on Victoria, almost there girl !
Attachments
v 001.jpg
v 001.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
v 002.jpg
v 002.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
v 003.jpg
v 003.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
v 008.jpg
v 008.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2816 times
v 009.jpg
v 009.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2816 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

I had a Wig of mine i dug out, some old clothes, just playin around with a casting. this will look extremely nice painted flesh tone, etc ? by her new owner ! the next one i make for my studio will be a blue one to match my color scheme in the studio. my, my Victoria, Hell on wheels huh ? oh baby !
Attachments
ss 001.jpg
ss 001.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 2807 times
ss 002.jpg
ss 002.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 2807 times
ss 003.jpg
ss 003.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 2807 times
ss 004.jpg
ss 004.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2807 times

Condor73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Condor73 »

Maybe you can sell it as a mannequin as well?

Looking great.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Mannequin Man,

You are a true artist and even better friend!! I cannot wait to get between those hot ass cheeks and those Tits. OMG!! Oh so natural!!! I have owned just about every doll out there and NONE, you heard right, NONE have the realistic tits and ass I see on this doll!!! I am HONORED to be chosen as the official product tester for EPS and Mannequin Man and will share my thoughts with all of you very soon!!! Due to my back injury, I have requested a cotton fill torso so it will be easier for me to manage and get her into the various positions. For those of you that just want a cool display, why not buy MM's gold torso half? As you see, with some clothes and a nice wig or just NUDE, she makes for GREAT WALL ART!!!!

HOWEVER, the real fun is going to be making sweet love to this VOLUPTUOUS BABE!! An ASS MAN's DREAM COME TRUE and for all you TIT lovers out there, you just cannot do any better than a NATURAL hanging set of tits(not the inflated basketball tits you see on some other dolls).

On another note, I have been in talks with Mannequin Man to make another face for Victoria that will allow for deep oral sex and some other options that will be coming out for her as well which are in the works.

So, stay tuned guys and start saving up now for an incredible mind blowing experience that only VICTORIA can deliver!!!!

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Well, thank you for those kind words robbyd ! :glou: Im testing some new stuff out, & after about a year or more, i have been formulating many, many blends of TINCURE Silicone that would work for this Doll. as robbyd knows i have about 300lbs. or more of scrap silicone samples at the studio that testifies to my research with Tincure Silicone. Victoria will be a Tincure product, but with Platinum cure insert. you may choose a Tincure insert as well, if that is your choosing to have the "Wet & Squishy" formula. i have blended this Silicone down with a ratio of only 20%-25% contents of Mineral oil / water / baby oil mixture. to be specific, I have formulated a way to impregnate Water, baby oil & Mineral oil into the Silicone for a special "Secret" formula that leaves the Silicone skin feeling so real, it's creepy. you squeeze this stuff & you can actually feel the moisture & squishy feel of human flesh. personally, i think i have developed a skin formulation better that any other pre-mixed Silicone out here. all batches of my special "WET & SQUISHY" Silicone have been fully "Degassed" & poured at about a 3ft. height, insuring "ABSOLUTELY NO AIR" bubbles or blemishes enter the Mold. my Studio / Shop is equipped now with all the tools, materials & supplies to begin production hopefully no later than August, '15. at this time, i am even back in the studio, sculpting a Deepthroat head for Victoria, as an added option. also available soon as a switch out head. here below, are a quick couple pics of the "WET & SQUISHY" formula. these are rough pulls, meaning that i did these quick & pulled them a little early, before the silicone had cured completely, leaving a little cellulite appearance
the next silicone sample i will pour will be that of a complete front half. if all goes well, i will pour the back half as well & seal the mold together, melding each half together for a full Torso !

MM
Attachments
20150614_131849.jpg
20150614_131849.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2720 times
20150614_131739.jpg
20150614_131739.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2720 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

My Fellow Guys & Dolls. for good buisness practice & As per Rules & Guidelines of TDF. we are restricted to give any suggestion of sales, soliciting, etc. of these products and anything to do with our "Project Victoria", until the proper time come we, (EPS) be listed among the "Manufacturers List" on TDF. we will abide with these rules as it is good sense & to conduct ourselves as a professional. please refrain from any inquiries for sales of such, until the due time come around August, '15. when we should be ready to present ourselves to TDF. at that time, we will introduce "Victoria" as a "Demo" model, taking orders through our own forum from there. please be patient & hope to see you all very soon on the TDF, 'Manufacturer' list.

Sincerely, MM / EPS.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow congrats to you. Cheers.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Sweet. Hope to see some progress soon!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

just a little smoothing over to polish out some blemishes & then she will be ready for the molding process....again. This time, we are molding with just pure fiberglass resin at a low catylast amount to refrain from melting the special wax / clay mix of the original sculpt. the test mold came out perfect, so we should be a go. using the same process as before, it will be a two piece mold, but just pure fiberglass this time. the original sculpt work will be chilled in a special room for about 8hrs. then, a very thin detail coat goes on 1st. then, building up the glass, i will finish the front half of the mold 1st, then the back. 'here we go again' !!!

a few pics of that infamous ASS ! the head is detached to detail out the facial features, then blended back on, molded. so,...the Torso will be molded as '1' piece.
Attachments
20150717_033259[1].jpg
20150717_033259[1].jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 2502 times
20150717_033239[1].jpg
20150717_033239[1].jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2502 times
20150717_033215[1].jpg
20150717_033215[1].jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2502 times
20150717_033327[1].jpg
20150717_033327[1].jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 2502 times

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

Are you gonna make it a full size sillicon doll?

INFORMATIONS