Starpery.com

Victoria in the Mold

Got an idea? Need an invention?
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Victoria in the Mold

Post by mannequin man »

Well guys and dolls, for what it is, here is my big ass gal getting molded for the 2nd time. She took a couple small hits on the clay, but nothing that can't be fixed. The blue stuff you see is a urethane rubber molding material that I got awhile back. Outer support shell is hard paraffin wax. Of witch I got like 300lbs. To those of you who havent seen her before, this is a MonsterClay, full body sculpt. A Torso will be made 1st, then full body after that. And yes, I do have her arms. Now that the weather is permitting, I can cast a silicone version in about a week ? Keep ya posted. Hang tough robbyd, she is closer that ever now. I will be making one for myself, robbyd my product tester and a friend that I had living with me. A promise I gave to a friend, you know who ya are......butthead. ..all the best. Anywho, more to come soon.....MM
Attachments
1432662158245.jpg
1432662158245.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 5723 times
1432661937335.jpg
1432661937335.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 5723 times

gothic

Re: Victoria in the Mold

Post by gothic »

ambitious 10 out 0f 10

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow real cool. Can't wait to see the results. You worked really hard to get to this point. Congratulations on a job well done.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great news!
Can't wait to see how she jumps out!

RK :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Looks promising

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

Damn those thighs are gonna be heaven to be between!
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

I don't suppose its going to be a BBW type body is it?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can find a good deal of pics posted about her here. Nice bi ass and thighs. A sweet rack. And so forth there are many pics of her
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Thank you all for your kind words and as always thanx for following . I finally got my extra 3gals. Of fiberglass for the mother mold. I have family stopping out over this weekend, and because of the smell, I will be staying out in the garage monday. Anybody that has worked with fiberglass, knows its pretty strong smell. Im prepping the urethane rubber molding material with carnuba wax, so I can separate the halfs later. Im pretty pleased with how its came so far. Anybody wanting to know who I get my materials from, a company out of Huston, TX. called..INDUSTRIAL POLYMERS. COM I've ordered from them several years and pretty pleased with their products. You actually get more product per gallon than other competitors. Plus every order batch is made fresh when you call. Unlike others you might have, "shelf life" issues with. Another company that I have went absolutely Oogle over is a site called, TAP PLASTICS. COM many materials plus a decent video library. .......some recent pics of whole mold before the glass goes on. I used paraffin wax as a temporary mother mold, while the rubber cured, then just pulled that off. I couldn't use the glass to begin with because of family here this weekend.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

mold pic
Attachments
ee 002.jpg
ee 002.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 5467 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

the white stuff you see,....ha, ha...shut up guys !... :evil: .lol that is Carnuba Wax. the wax is for a release for the Fiberglass Mother mold. doing the front half 1st then, the back. next will be the casting. going to make a torso with silicone ( wet & squishy ) skin about 1/2" thick, with cotton fill. that will be EPS 0001 for my product tester robbyd. then, making myself one a little heavier, then i will make one as a "Company Mascot" Torso Doll. the specs on the production model will be of such..apprx. 48" tall from lower thigh stumps to top of head. arms stumps about 2" weight 40lbs-50lbs. ( w/ or w/o pvc, single pole internal back support, your choice ). Victoria's measurements....38DD breast X 27" Waist X 49" Hips. includes your choice color (Tech-Optic eyes ) (29mm w/veins) ( no extra charge ) until we submit our request to TDF to join as a Manufacturer (by August, '15), we will work on a one-on-one basis ordering request by phone. call the studio for all other inquires. (EPS) (765)-215-4858. MM

Lilica
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lilica »

Hey buddy, good to see your project almost ready, I had problems in the past my doll stood, will resume gradually, your doll is divine

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Lilica wrote:Hey buddy, good to see your project almost ready, I had problems in the past my doll stood, will resume gradually, your doll is divine
Thanx Lilica. divine ?....huh, just wait till she Pops out of the Mold my friend ! that BUTT is gonna bounce like a bubble that needs popped ! huh, robbyd ? ..lol seriously, if all goes well this week, i will post a pic or vid of the "Demolding" process. i think that should raise a stir on TDF ? cant wait, I have a set of Tech-Optics 'Green' eyes, waiting for her along with a very nice set of tight faded jeans, & a long black wig. my 'demolding' video i will post on TDF as well. thanx for following buddy !.....MM

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

.....& on goes the Glass ! 8 coats, of 6 gals. of Fiberglass i bought several months ago. i think on this one i will use 1 gallon each side of the 2pc. urethane rubber mold. should strengthen it very well ! im going to try to post some more pics here, but please be patient. end of month, internet slow. here we go....

MM
Attachments
sss 001.jpg
sss 001.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
sss 004.jpg
sss 004.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
sss 003.jpg
sss 003.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 5323 times
sss 002.jpg
sss 002.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 5323 times

mannequin man
~ Member ~