Starpery.com

Oral silicone heads. Insert vs solid head. + design idea!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Oral silicone heads. Insert vs solid head. + design idea!

Post by rubherkitty »

Are realdolls the only type of silicone doll head that has a removable oral insert?

If you have a solid silicone oral head, does the inside of the oral cavity appear to be the same hardness of silicone as the rest of the head?

I'm formulating an idea. Similar in design to the oral head in pic.
Silicone head of ecoflex 20 w/a oral cavity that is ecoflex 10. There would be a inner 4" diameter core of the actual skull area made of medium density foam.

I purchased a skinned 4" dia foam ball for $3.00 and cut a hole in the side to support the tip of the oral cavity. The ball will be covered w/a fiberglass resin and cloth hardshell and will also support the head attaching nut/ bolt. I think a ecoflex 10 oral sleeve can be made. The end of the sleeve placed inside the foam core w/ wet silicone to glue in.
The foam core w/ oral sleeve will then be placed inside the front half of the head mold and ecoflex 20 poured in and worked around the face area. With the front half of mold still face down, the rear half will be attached and the rest of the head will be filled from the back.
Attachments
oral head.jpg
oral head.jpg (49.87 KiB) Viewed 4946 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Oral silicone heads. Insert vs solid head. + design idea

Post by Szalinski »

Goodness! I would hate to have to clean that out, how would I tell if I got every nook and cranny?

As for using an insert of a different type, beware! I have had sex toys literally turn each other into peach colored goo if they were stored in contact with each other! This is not an exaggeration. Some plastics can be more 'xenophobic' than a Klansman on HLK day!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I would not make my oral insert core near as complex as the "borrowed" pic. I was thinking overall smooth w/ some ripples: ~~~~.

The insert and head itself will be ecoflex plat silicone. Same stuff, just different hardness grade.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

opendolldesign

Post by opendolldesign »

rubherkitty wrote:.
Silicone head of ecoflex 20 w/a oral cavity that is ecoflex 10.
Quick note, my cured pieces of ecoflex 10 are pretty hard compared to the squishiness of a TPR sex toy. I would recommend experimenting with adding some Slacker to soften it up and find a ratio you like.

I like where you are going with this :D
Open(source) Doll Design:

My instructions for creating a super soft, strong, silicone doll skin: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52174

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

how about an air compressor nozzle hooked to the other end , use 150 pounds of air pressure and blow that cum right out the mouth ... ewwww watch out , their she blows lol !
YES YES , i am only kidding , kids don't try this at home ! :wink: :haha4:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I would actually like to have a air vent tube on the oral insert just to avoid the heavy suction, but that's more complication. I had to do this on the plastic case fleshlight insert holder I have in my plastic doll as the suction was too great to have easy sex with.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Actually that vacuum is part of the experience. There's a reason it's sometimes called 'cocksucking'.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

Hey there silicone molding and mod experts. I was looking back at this thread hoping to learn how to swap out the mouth on a non-oral doll or mannequin head. I have very weak skills, so hoping one or more of the pros on these boards might ouline how to take a non oral face, form a mold, and cast a new mouth. The way I imagine it:
I'd mold it so the lips can open, meaning the lips will be close or close until pulled apart
I'd use skin tone on the liquid silicone to best match the doll or mannequin face
I'd follow up to color the lips after, maybe a second application of colored silicone?
I'd cut a circular hole in the mouth area a bit smaller than the new molded mouth
For the connection to the oral cavity, I'd prefer to marry the new oral mouth to a FleshLight. I am imagining an internal support tube, maybe like a plastic tennis ball tube that stacks new mouth piece on top of the FleshLight. I figure that the mouth would be molded with overlap silicone that would extend down into this support tube

I love all that I've read about Ecoflex products and hope to get a project going. I'd love any ideas or suggestions.

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

In my experiance with sculpting, molding & trying new things, its better to make a one piece head with a deepthroat, actually going into the neck (lifelike) & just capping the end for suction. I know there are many variations of deepthroat heads, but to me, the closer lifelike the better all the way around. my deepthroat Vixsin head is one example. each to their own of course, but to me this is best ?

pic.
Attachments
10309755_228386460703980_488139937204960671_n.jpg
10309755_228386460703980_488139937204960671_n.jpg (133.88 KiB) Viewed 4525 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I just do not like screw on heads. Are there not any other alternatives? Often times the bolt must go all the way up to where the oral cavity is. YourDoll had this problem with their Tiffany if I recall correctly. Your penis would touch the metal bolt and that was very unpleasant.

I wish we could have mouth inserts like WM has for vagina inserts. Also for that matter, Anal insert would be nice as well. Also, penis going down the throat would be more realistic than the 1st diagram presented.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I have thought about trying to attach the head to the body via a articulated plastic tube, but have never put anything down on paper.

pianokeyjoe2009

Post by pianokeyjoe2009 »

mannequin man has the right idea. A full cast head with the deepthroat action already in the design is the best way to go. I am doing the same thing only I want my head to be more human like with facial veins,noticeable temples,hair follicles and chubby chin,etc like a real human not like a "doll". You will be surprised what those details do for the overall experience! The use of a solid foam ball or such is not so realistic as using a fake human skull with movable jaw,teeth,defined temples,that bump on the forehead that so many skip on, and other details like eyebrow ridges,jawline and subtle things like how the temple area will sink in a little when the mouth is open,the chin will either double up or sink in a little when the mouth opens and closes or the ability to cheek or have the cheeks be squeezable or sink in when in full act. A fake foam ball head will not allow any of that. If you are going to make a custom oral head,go gold go realistic. You will be happy you did and will not settle for less afterwards. I know,I am knee deep in this project now!

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

Bobbay wrote:I was looking back at this thread hoping to learn how to swap out the mouth on a non-oral doll or mannequin head...
I recently tossed around the idea of doing this to a cosmetology head. The measurements did not pan out though. No way to make it fit the face posed with a closed jaw and no way to articulate the jaw of a vinyl doll head. Do any of the current oral dolls have an articulated jaw? With teeth?
pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:I am knee deep in this project now!
I think I can speak for many here if I say I we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Abyss doll lines have a hinge type jaw. This pic is of a BoyToy I assume.
Attachments
69aebd41fdf98fa580d9f590df67afb1ffe343a9_m.jpg
69aebd41fdf98fa580d9f590df67afb1ffe343a9_m.jpg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 4271 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

pianokeyjoe2009 wrote:mannequin man has the right idea. A full cast head with the deepthroat action already in the design is the best way to go. I am doing the same thing only I want my head to be more human like with facial veins,noticeable temples,hair follicles and chubby chin,etc like a real human not like a "doll". You will be surprised what those details do for the overall experience! The use of a solid foam ball or such is not so realistic as using a fake human skull with movable jaw,teeth,defined temples,that bump on the forehead that so many skip on, and other details like eyebrow ridges,jawline and subtle things like how the temple area will sink in a little when the mouth is open,the chin will either double up or sink in a little when the mouth opens and closes or the ability to cheek or have the cheeks be squeezable or sink in when in full act. A fake foam ball head will not allow any of that. If you are going to make a custom oral head,go gold go realistic. You will be happy you did and will not settle for less afterwards. I know,I am knee deep in this project now!
Welcome to TDF. Always looking for new inventors.
I would like to think I would be happy w/ such a head, but this idea does have quite a few problems to overcome.
A solid silicone head on a full size doll will weigh quite a lot. How do you plan to attach it to the body without the attachment ripping out of the silicone?
If you use a adult size skull, there will be places where the silicone will be really thin over the skull surface and will probably not stay in place 'sag' or will tear. That's why most makers use a skull form smaller than a normal skull so the can have 1/2" or so of silicone over it. If you have a way to bond the silicone to the skull and still have it be able to flex with a moving jaw that is good. Looking forward to seeing your new design.

RK

INFORMATIONS