Starpery.com

MOST DOLLS DO NOT LOOK REAL- HOW TO FIX

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: MOST DOLLS DO NOT LOOK REAL- HOW TO FIX

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW...we dug up a five year old bone here.

OK....Have a look at this topic and challenge I have posted.

I am looking to address this perception.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=97079

More human than human.
Yourdoll sex doll.jpg
Yourdoll sex doll.jpg (382.05 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
waiting_for_the_train_by_ziege58-dbtegoh.jpg
waiting_for_the_train_by_ziege58-dbtegoh.jpg (170.44 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
in_thought_.jpg
in_thought_.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1672 times
Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

#85 looks pretty real to me.
Attachments
WM dolls head 85-17.jpg
WM dolls head 85-17.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
WM dolls head 85 by sexysexdoll-4.jpg
WM dolls head 85 by sexysexdoll-4.jpg (44.53 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
WM dolls head 85 by sexysexdoll-6.jpg
WM dolls head 85 by sexysexdoll-6.jpg (48.84 KiB) Viewed 1657 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I think these 2 photos look very real even have a real dog in one of them.
Attachments
IMG_3909 (2).JPG
IMG_3909 (2).JPG (983.98 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
IMG_3916.JPG
IMG_3916.JPG (1000.21 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

editit

Post by editit »

Anung
Waiting for the train is fantastic in so many ways.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

In reply to the OP's original question..........yes, striaght out of the box, the doll is going to look, well, like a doll. However, if you take the time and get a good wig, style it properly, apply make up well, dress her in clothes that fit and then take time to pose her, you will be astonished by the transformation.............. There's a very good reason why real girls spend hours doing there hair, make up and chosing an outfit, and its the same for our synthetic partners.

Granted, each of those takes time and practice, and far to involved to go into detail here. There are however, many threads here dedicated to each, so you'll find a wealth of info if you invest the time to do your research.

Kayla's pics are still fooling some on instagram :whistle:

I still do a double take when I walk into my flat and see her waiting for me when I get back from work :)

*click on the pics for higher res
0702-2018-08498483091120408.jpeg
0702-2018-08498483091120408.jpeg (970.81 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
1a.jpg
1a.jpg (391.15 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
05.jpeg
05.jpeg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1628 times
G

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

I saw this on j-suntech.net and some other sites. This doll has individually implanted hair, as well as individually implanted eyebrows and eyelashes into a silicon head, with a TPE body! Extraordinary technology.
Attachments
doll.jpg
doll.jpg (63.65 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Real is boring, this is why my doll, Katyuska, has cat eyes, blue hair, and flawless pale skin :)
Attachments
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:WOW...we dug up a five year old bone here.

OK....Have a look at this topic and challenge I have posted.

I am looking to address this perception.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=97079

More human than human.
Yourdoll sex doll.jpg
waiting_for_the_train_by_ziege58-dbtegoh.jpg
in_thought_.jpg
Anung
Waiting for the train is perhaps the best doll photo ever - so well done!
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Agreed...it is a great job, I think off memory Zeige used about 30 odd layers in that image, and took my mediocre effort and turned it into a brilliant render.

However My Gals Jessica Jade and BaBs are like "WTF do you mean we are not real"

JJ
JJ  15362996741761.jpg
JJ 15362996741761.jpg (404.01 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
BaBs
1536377169389.jpg
1536377169389.jpg (627.66 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
:lol: Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Takes a boatload of time to make up a doll to have her looking real.
Now the following pic is when I first got LuAnne. I had very few articles of clothing to use for her.
I wrapped a pair of leggings around her boobs, LOL and just used the crappy default camera app on phone. In low light it is grainy and awful.
But tricks of light she looks like a young Shannon Doherty in this pic.
Sometimes realism can made by film grain etc, in editing. This is not edited.
Nothing is perfect, sometimes the crappy shots look a lot more convincing.
The eyebrows are the factory makeup, but I'm working on ideas for safe application of hair eyebrows. Have them stand out more than just makeup.
LuLu-Real.jpg
Have Fun, thats the important thing!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I agree with the OP partially. I think as doll manufacturing gets more refined (and it has, just look at the dolls ten years ago) realism will continue to grow and at some point astound.
Until then, we have to work with what we have. The question of realism is really two questions in one. Realism in interaction and realism in photography. In photography it's pretty easy. Lighting, make up, and execution. (See shameless share my own meager talents).
But in real interaction, much more difficult and multi-faceted. A variety of things coming at us now add to realism, heating, voice activation, moving eyes, etc., but those can be pricey and or just now emerging (and as yet un-perfected).
But in basic forms of what we have now, I find a heating blanket set on low for a few hours adds some realism, learning the skill of "real life" make-up (air brushing being the very best) and even lighting in "use". Harsh lighting magnify's the lack of animation (life), shadowed lighting improving, near darkness even more so.
Oddly enough, execution in real time helps as well. While reverse cowgirl is fun, since dolls are "dead" weight that position robs from realism. All fours lends to a more....authentic experience. Their's many more examples.
I think and this has always been true (I've been in this some dozen years now) we doll fancier's are always chasing the brass ring. Alas, we also "make do" with what's available. That said, they have come quite a long way since my first experiences. See image my first doll (a Mecha Doll from 11 years ago).

Here's Jolene a two year old WM
Angle, execution, and lighting can easily fool someone who doesn't know they're looking at a doll
P1010110.JPG
P1010110.JPG (3.24 MiB) Viewed 1338 times
Here's Tina a MechaDoll from some 12 years ago. While the angle and execution aren't well suited for realism, you can see dolls have come along way in terms of realism in sculpting . Especially true in the sculpting of the noses.
See image here-
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pid=172456

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Real women age, gain weight and sport a permanent bitch face.
Who wants real? Not me.
If I'm spending my money, I want a fantasy.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

SN162A085T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SN162A085T »

auto78900 wrote:hy, after visiting a few times here I notice that most dolls do not look real, actually none of them. So I was wondering if this is done on purpose so that people dont get scared of these dolls ? Anyone with normal vision can see that most wax figures and silicone babies look much more real than these dolls , just to give you an example here is a youtube link to a silicone baby - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmnAFcUev0Y

For an idea why dont they use Laser copying technology, if making these dolls look more real is so difficult ? In some factories they can use 3D Laser copying for almost anything.
I love that you brought this up. It plagues the tpe sex dolls, amateur artists making designs at the biggest factories of tpe dolls. When in fact nothing is going to change until competition gives them a real run for their money. Currently there is no real competition to the big three tpe makers. If there was even one single capital investment firm willing to enter the market at this current time they would be using 3D printed technology and live body scanning to create their molds. But still in 2019 sex dolls are still very much Taboo in the business world. I mean seriously you can look at the latest dolls just released and they are still riddled with flaws. Holders that are perfectly round like a tennis ball no bone structure showing through, collar bones that are like someone installed an L bracket underneath the chest skin, ribs that are carved like someone was painting War stripes across their face, perfectly round next with no ligament detail, joints that don't pivot correctly, vagina hole that's only usable in Spread Eagle missionary position. I could go on and on about the necessary improvements. But it would be all for nothing. Because I've already voiced my opinions for years now directly to the factories. The only time they care is the moment somebody else does it before them and it directly affects their bottom line.

Who's ready for a Groupon style sex doll design!? Let's get together and fund a 3d scanned and printed doll mold to be an exact replica of actual human body parts. Then have the skeletal joints design by an actual trained artist. I'd buy that! Accept my idea of sexy is like Vina Sky :)
Doll Enthusiast, Creator, Distrupter Since 2013. - Meet Eve:

High Country

Post by High Country »

Please help me out with a couple Q's about the amazing waiting for a train photo.

Since Anung's post links to a thread about masterful image manipulation, is this body not a straight up doll-photo, but perhaps a human photo morphed with a doll head pic?

Is there a thread with more pics from the same set?

If that is a straight-up doll image, the detail in the extremities is the most tantalizing I've seen - so what doll model is it?

TIA

Isquish_
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Isquish_ »

The more I look at it the more I'm convinced its a computer render, or a composite of a doll and a render.
The armpit area is smooth without wrinkles and it doesn't have any muscle or tendon lines at the bend. It also doesn't have the weird deformation Ive seen in dolls which is usually flat compression because its being bent at a single point.
The ankles and wrists have visible bone shapes but no wrinkles at the flex points like you would see on a human or doll. The hands also have veins and tendon lines on them, I don't know of any dolls that have veins under translucent skin right now.
I will concede that I am new to dolls however and not up to date on the latest and greatest that dolls have to offer. If this image is a doll though, its the best one Ive ever seen.

INFORMATIONS