Starpery.com

Anthropomorphic dolls?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
tanman9990

Anthropomorphic dolls?

Post by tanman9990 »

What would be the challenges of manufacturers making a silicone or TPE sexdoll of the above quality? You don't necessarily need fur to pull off a furry doll, and you can even go scalie. Is there lacking of demand? Would we need to pension or have some fundraiser for a manufacturer to consider? Do model makers just lack the experience in Anthropomorphize to make a high enough quality doll? Or do we lack the technology to produce this?

Can a manufacturer chime in on this subject?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Anthropomorphic dolls?

Post by rubherkitty »

One member here has made a production cat head. There is Na'vi, she devil, vamps, 3 tit doll.
I guess there is still a huge world demand for huge tit dolls to delve into the oddities, but it will happen.
If you could get 50 people to sign up for a particular design "not copywritten" and submit a non refundable deposit that could help initiate a doll maker maybe.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

rubherkitty wrote:One member here has made a production cat head. There is Na'vi, she devil, vamps, 3 tit doll.
I guess there is still a huge world demand for huge tit dolls to delve into the oddities, but it will happen.
If you could get 50 people to sign up for a particular design "not copywritten" and submit a non refundable deposit that could help initiate a doll maker maybe.
They have a three tit doll but can't make a Pony Doll!?!?!?

:haha4:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Not sure why you put your pic under a mature tag? The pic isn't even a real person or realistic image.
Your design has a doll body w/ fantasy horse head. Plug a tail into her butt and add a matching wig and you got it. I realize the lower legs are a little different.

If ya really gotta have a horsey girl. Maybe buy a silicone doll, w/out head and make a custom head.
Add a tail.
Attachments
horse-hair-tail.jpg
horse-hair-tail.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 12768 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Anthro mares and pony girls...great for horse play!
horsing_around_by_doc000-d2i7hu0.jpg
horsing_around_by_doc000-d2i7hu0.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 12738 times
here is a nice Fluttershy face for the OPs model
fluttershy.jpg
fluttershy.jpg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 12738 times
Still cowgirl is always a fave
d53k7iy-41f73ba7-5abd-4caa-93c1-f1821e3abd57.jpg
d53k7iy-41f73ba7-5abd-4caa-93c1-f1821e3abd57.jpg (188.54 KiB) Viewed 12738 times
and Pork is good for you, especially when it is hot.
summer_sausage_.jpg
summer_sausage_.jpg (207.83 KiB) Viewed 12738 times
So that's a yes from me for Anthro dolls.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Bacon girls come with their own grease. No oil needed! :D

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

There are all kinds of problems make such things.

First and foremost, getting someone to buy it after you make it.

But, really, painted on eyes look good on plastic little ponies.
They do not have the same appeal when you see them life size.

Making an anime head would have a HUGE market, but there is only one or two available on the market, and i haven't really seen them selling. They just do not look good up close and personal. Awesome as figurines. Suck at 1:1 scale.

The next piece is pony tails. It is just...
i haven't found a way to get artificial hair, or even real hair to do what is seen in your picture.
They lay almost straight down.

But really, if you want what you pictured, you get a normal girl doll sans-head.
And you mold the head out of clay or microcystaline wax. And then make a mold, and cast a head.
Attach the pony tail, from above commentor, and there you go.

boldav50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by boldav50 »

I always like Coyote's plushie anothro dolls. You could make your own or buy his creations.
Attachments
imageYL11T1CC.jpg
imageYL11T1CC.jpg (195.94 KiB) Viewed 12663 times

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

rubherkitty wrote:Not sure why you put your pic under a mature tag? The pic isn't even a real person or realistic image.
I did not design this, It is another artist render. I put it in explicit because it is not a doll, but a computer rendering of a naked pony woman. I was confused by the rules and thought it meant dolls were the only naked allowed, not that sexual intercourse should be behind a tag. I can't seem to re-edit it so here:

rubherkitty wrote:Your design has a doll body w/ fantasy horse head. Plug a tail into her butt and add a matching wig and you got it. I realize the lower legs are a little different.
I can't seem to find a horse mask on amazon that doesn't look extremely creepy and cringe. Maybe I am not looking hard enough. It would be better off finding a partial furry suit from these artists. Though I get the idea.

However this way doesn't achieve the actual look, because you are completely forgetting about the texture, unless manufacturers start making unusual skin colors like pink and blue. And it removes the possibility of anal.

I could go the partial fursuit route, I think another forum member has already done that and it looked okay. It will do but for us full time furries I would prefer a dedicated furry doll.
BuilderOfCastles wrote:But, really, painted on eyes look good on plastic little ponies.
They do not have the same appeal when you see them life size.
Do you mean big eyes? I doubt anyone would want painted eyes on a four figure priced doll. Since it is in cartoon style I don't think it will look bad with big eyes, though its not necessary.

The picture is an example though since manufacturers would have to change the design to avoid copyright. Also maybe bigger eye might be a bad thing. So they could change it.
Anung Un Rama wrote:lots of pictures

So that's a yes from me for Anthro dolls.

Anung
I like the cow, and I am okay with the first one, but I feel like some of these fall under uncanny valley. Especially the second, flutter shy one. The human skin and lips make it look REALLY CREEPY.

I also prefer heads with longer muzzles and less human faces, not just a human face with the nose changed. (no offence) Thought that could just be my preference. I am a full time furry (not like a job, its more like an "identity" if you will humor me) so maybe some people are just good with cat ears and cat nose LOL
boldav50 wrote:I always like Coyote's plushie anothro dolls. You could make your own or buy his creations.
It is nice that this exist, but It kinda has that blow up doll look and cheapness. I am looking for something a bit better.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes there is an inflatable option

ImageImage

In a range of styles, and some plush

But no silicons or tpe I know of,unless you get a custom commission done.

The other option is cosplay an existing doll with the best match physique.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Silicone can be tinted a base color then painted via brush, daubing or air brush.
Forget TPE for custom colors.
silicone mask.jpeg
silicone mask.jpeg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 12591 times
If you want actual fur, you are pretty much stuck with making a stuffed doll. If you want a combo of skin & fur, you could make a cloth doll and coat the cloth w/ silicone then glue on the hair where you want.

If you can't find a cute horse head in the right size, you may just have to try and sculpt one or pay to have it done. Or maybe have one 3D printed that you could make a mold from. The horse head on the model you show is very smooth overall and would be very easy to mold.
I see no reason such a project can't be done as a DIY project or buy the body and finish DIY. To have a silicone doll manufacture do it all with a custom body & head would cost a fortune.

And as far as Anungs Farm Ladies, I think he was showing you some examples or at least letting you know that critters of all sorts are OK here. Fantasy dolls are very under represented here. Not because of the lack of interest, but because doll makers don't make them.

I also understand your point about stuffed or furry dolls looking fake. If I make a alien or creature doll, I want it to be as realistic as a top shelf silicone human female doll. Not fall into a fun or cartoonish zone.

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

There were Stromboli dolls a decade ago but his doll album is 404 now.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I also found these two that are worth a read for other options as well

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92551&hilit=furry

and

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77398&hilit=furry

Now
rubherkitty wrote: Fantasy dolls are very under represented here. Not because of the lack of interest, but because doll makers don't make them.
Sort of Correct generally, but....they can and will, but at a considerable premium cost, and for that kind of outlay, and I mean big dollars, I recommend going top shelf titanium Ball joint chassis, and at least platinum silicone compound, as for the cost, these will last a lot longer.

Shame you did not like feline anthro's as there is a good option there for an affordable cost.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Always true that the depth of ones stack can make or break a project. I agree that any such custom and costly project should be taken using the best materials.

Females and Felines has always been closely associated through the ages. I have watched several vids on Youtube on the possible mind altering programs to sexualize young starlets into "Sex Kittens" for the powers that be until those stars blow a gasket such as Britney Spears and the demise of Anna Nicole Smith. Here is a lighter reading, short essay about Fem & Feline "for those who care" from a woman's perspective so no bashing from me.
http://meloukhia.net/2009/09/felinity_and_femininity/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

20190415_110229.jpg
20190415_110229.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 12478 times
20190430_124437.jpg
20190430_124437.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 12478 times
my Kitty read that, she was like "Meh, prrrr...its because pussy tastes good...like catfood tuna"

Well 8O ,,,there you have it :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS