Starpery.com

Attachable Elf Ears

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Knottyboy967

Attachable Elf Ears

Post by Knottyboy967 »

Hey guys I'm new here. I have an idea that most likely has been thought of and possibly mentioned on this forum already and if so I apologize.
So...Attachable TPE or silicone Elf Ears.
let's say you like a certain head for a doll but wish it had elf ears. Since it would require the manufactures to make a new mold of the head with elf ears, I'm guessing it would be more work than it's worth. So I'm wondering if it possible to just make the ears separate and able to attach them to the dolls normal ears. This idea may be pointless since we already have these pointed ears for cosplay.
But maybe have this as an option to glue them on top of the normal ears. I don't know what effect latex cosplay ears would have on TPE.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Attachable Elf Ears

Post by HappyWabbit »

Just google silicone elf ears there’s lots of them for sale

Knottyboy967

Post by Knottyboy967 »

Okay so I looked and yes I see plenty of them. However can someone tell me if any of these can be or should be glued onto a doll made of TPE and look appropriate?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This is a dead thread, but I would love to see it updated with TPE elf ear conversations.

I do believe that Silicone and TPE do not get along, so silicone ears are a no-go wit TPE dolls.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There was a thread somewhere? where us Inventors discussed having a kind of dovetailed socket in the sides of a doll head for removable ears so they could be swapped out.

Could even have threaded sleeves built into the skull for attaching horns, cat ears, antennae, etc.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS