Starpery.com

breathing effects

Got an idea? Need an invention?
olaroza

breathing effects

Post by olaroza »

hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to the world of dolls. I'm getting my new companion the day after tomorrow so I have been doing some shopping for her and some research.
I intend to use my doll for more than just sex and perhaps spoon her at nights while sleeping, something I used to do for 10 years with a fucked-up-in-the-head woman.
I want to know if anyone have thought about adding breathing effects into their doll. A simple example would be an inflating mechanism in her tummy to replicate breathing or even heart beat of some sort in the chest area. This may sound crazy, but in an unconscious mind at night this will give a much better feeling.
Apparently, toy makers are making toys with a heartbeat and breathing effects for kids to cuddle at nights. Same mentality can work with adults I believe.

Any thoughts is appreciated.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: breathing effects

Post by Samuel_78 »

First thought is re-purpose one of those kids toys and work it into a doll. I'd have to see how it works before I can look into adapting it for a full sized doll.
Second thought is a blue tooth speaker with an MP3 file. just a recording of a hearth beat and someone breathing in their sleep. A few of us have done that, just search Bluetooth Speaker and you'll find the all ready established threads on that subject.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

olaroza

Post by olaroza »

Good advice, perhaps a Bluetooth speaker will do the heartbeat job quite nicely. I'll do a search on the forum

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Breathing/ chest expansion and contraction has been discussed. Pretty in depth actually. You'll have to do a search.
This is something that would have to be installed into a silicone doll during the manufacturing process so kind of a moot point for a doll already made.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

@R/k exactly, it's hard to retrofit such a feature into molded elastomer doll without leaving an ugly scar. A lot of experiments, OTOH, could be done with an air-gurl who had been converted into a stuffed doll. My Hannah only breathes passively, when squeezed, but a breathing machine could be fashioned of an air sac and some sort of silent drive such as muscle wires. You might need to bring in external power or audio, requiring your doll stay in one place to hide the cabling.
"Baby think about me all night long"

INFORMATIONS