Starpery.com

Lightweight silicone dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Sixhorses
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lightweight silicone dolls

Post by Sixhorses »

It has been said that some silicone dolls are not actually solid silicone but rather are an outer layer of silicone over some lightweight material, such as foam. Does anyone know about how thick the silicone is over the body parts such as arms, legs and torso?

In the case of implants in areas like breasts and butts, how thick is the silicone layer here?

Does the thin silicone cause any problems like cracking the way a large solid silicone part might crack? or any other problems?

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lightweight silicone dolls

Post by smallcat »

No clue actually for me.

IL dolls I think they(zone) were, they are becoming much more lightweight from what I seen. THey were zone before, they split apart with brands sino/il.

Sanhui upgraded to a skeleton/type of foam over it(same with ds), past year.. So you can actually feel whats in the leg for example. THey have a thinner layer of silicone, maybe 1/2" thick(legs/arms) perhaps duno, just a guess. Nice jiggly soft boobs(no idea on layer, you can ask for thicker), ass kinda firmish..Torso is hard to tell. They are good dolls, they hold up well, look at the subforum, people owning them over a couple years so far. Good details and nice faces. Buy direct. Some of these are lightweight depending on model. I have her(168cm liteweight) sitting mostly, holding up well, shouldn't do that with any doll; shes my newish doll, no clue on cracks, its PLAT silicone so its all the same, as with my zone is plat as well.

My older zone dolls are thick silicone with normal metal base(heavier), holding up well, I do like how they feel compared to my sanhui since you can feel that new skeleton they have, feels a bit firmer just as with my zone is firm silicone. I wouldn't say my zone is perfect, it has its flaws, they might've of missed quality check.

So my guess is most dolls will eventually use these new skeletons, to save on cost/money/labor/weight for customers. No one likes a weighty doll. I dont mind.

The only reason for the dolls to tear anyway if thin or thick, is how they are posed in which it stretches the silicone from their original position, so its like TPE< when they tear at their obvious spots like underarms/under buttcheek/vag pelvic outer region(<not sure about silicone if applies). Silicone would most likely damage if you have their arms posed upwards stretching, T- stretch, sitting in a 90degree angle stretching the butt region.. etc. LEft for long periods of time basically.

Thirsha42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lightweight silicone dolls

Post by Thirsha42 »

I was watching someone cut a doll up and it looked like the doll had different thicknesses at different points on the body. The arms were maybe an inch thick but the thickest might have been two or three inches thick silicone with something white underneath. And the fingers and toes were solid silicone.

INFORMATIONS