Starpery.com

Wearing a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
badoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Wearing a sex doll

Post by badoll »

I have an idea which I have searched the internet for, and can’t understand why anybody hasn’t made yet. I would like the body of a female, and is especially interested in getting a big bubble butt. I know all about shapewear, butt enhancers and fake silicone boobs etc. but how about wearing a whole sex doll, and make her come to live. I would really like to try that.

So, does anybody know of any projects out there, or have experienced with this your selves? I think there would be a good marked for this within the crossdresser / transgender community.

//BADoll

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Wearing a sex doll

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF! :glou:

There has been some discussion on TDF by some who have this interest. You'd just have to do a search. This fetish kind of comes and goes so it's not a topic sustained. Those so inclined are not daily posting members, but this interest has never been rebuked.

I'm not aware of any actual doll skin you can wear. It has been discussed on how to convert skin wear for humans into dolls, but the cost for a less than satisfactory modification has not really been worth it. Femskins are rather nice quality. I'm really only into flat chested women so none of their chest product tickle my fancy.

https://www.femskin.com/home.htm
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

badoll wrote:I have an idea which I have searched the internet for, and can’t understand why anybody hasn’t made yet. I would like the body of a female, and is especially interested in getting a big bubble butt. I know all about shapewear, butt enhancers and fake silicone boobs etc. but how about wearing a whole sex doll, and make her come to live. I would really like to try that.

So, does anybody know of any projects out there, or have experienced with this your selves? I think there would be a good marked for this within the crossdresser / transgender community.

//BADoll
These type of product already exists, you are just looking at a wrong industry here.
The top company making them is called celesmask. If you search for female mask, almost all of them make both head and body piece. around one grand, you should be ready to go. you can buy mask, or top or bottom, or legfeet, or everything in one piece.
Below is the example of Bodysuit and face mask.

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

There has been a growing industry for this, using the same silicone casting techniques from dolls, and making suits for wearing. People were retrofitting old inflatable latex dolls into suits, but that seems to be fading, with the growing cast silicone industry. (Much to the relief of latex doll lovers!)

Femskin was mentioned above, which was the front runner in doing this.

There are more than a few based in China, selling on Aliexpress.
I've purchased there from Eyung, and have been very impressed with the product quality.
https://eyungcrossdressing.aliexpress.c ... 1cd4yeMifG

These suits and masks can also be used to customize dolls.
I've experimented a bit with putting one on a cloth pillow type doll. Not the best fit, but still interesting to play with. (Sorry, no pictures...)
With some sewing skills, someone could make a basic doll to fit the suit, and then have a pretty lightweight silicone doll. Yes, the suits are usually anatomically correct, with useable vaginal sleeves.

badoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by badoll »

@rubherkitty Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I have been following your insightful posts and learned a lot from them.
I am aware of Femskin, but like you, I don’t think the quality and price match at all. What I am looking for is something as absolutely realistic as possible, and a perfect bubble butt like this: https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/ou ... -5-2-n-cup

@forty: Thank you for the tip. However I don’t think these body pieces match the shapes and quality of the best quality dolls, and none of these body pieces match the actual body (read butt) I am looking for. Please see link above :-)

@ClosetMonster: That link was new to me, and some of it looks quite impressive! I will definitely investigate further. Now I just need them to make some suits with a real Latina bubble butt that looks and feels absolutely authentic. What I am looking for is a butt like this that moves exactly like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSLXcNo7y6 ... _copy_link

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, that nice latina booty does pose an issue.
Depending upon how tight or loose the skin is, you may be able to add some padding between you and the skin to make it fuller. That may be an issue if you plan to move a lot like social gatherings or dancing.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Umm, you need to create an account on Fetlife, and trust me, plenty there are doing this!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

badoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by badoll »

Yes, I want the butt to be just as natural and wobbly as that :-)

Thank you for the tip. What I want is not just a suit, but to have that big moving around latina butt that some dolls have

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Unless you can find something out of the box you like, you would probably have to have a custom mold made with Gel implants.

badoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by badoll »

If someone offered this as a customized product to the cross-dresser community, without having the customer being an expert in molds and gel, I think there would be a pretty good business in this!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Like specialty dolls, you'd have to get enough interested people to Sign On to having something made by the companies who do such production. I assume the skin for human process is somewhat different then casting solid pour dolls.

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

Currently, people are having to create the curves beneath the "skin", which gives a good shape, but not the movement. A suit with gel implants for the curve and movement built in would be incredible. I can definitely see that being developed some time soon.

badoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by badoll »

What I don't quite understand is that, if it is possible to make this bubble butt dolls that looks like their butts had a natural feel and jiggles when they are being slapped, why is that not "easy" to make as a wearable?

Could I not just buy such a doll, cut her in half, take out the skeleton and wear the butt? (sounds brutal, but please follow my simple logic)

Anyway, if there are anyone in here, who would like to produce the perfect wearable butt, I am willing to find the funds needed. Please let me know.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Not sure how wearable skins are made. They may have a fabric shell for strength covered in silicone.
Dolls are not made this way. They are not hollow. The skeletons are small tubing. Even if there was no tubing, you'd have to cut out 97% of the core by hand to make a skin and then it would probably tear without cloth reinforcement.

Dolls are made in only a outer mold and poured solid. Skins have a inner and outer mold I assume.

INFORMATIONS