Doll motion, like moving legs and etc

Got an idea? Need an invention?
max-kub
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doll motion, like moving legs and etc

Post by max-kub »

Hi
Had anybody thought about installing servos into doll's joints and make her move?
I think there should be some powerful servos which could lift a doll

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Doll motion, like moving legs and etc

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:idea: Sure have, what are your thoughts on the control circuits, for internalization but also maintainability?

Some redesign of the servo joint to chassis interfaces are also required due to shifting load vector moments at fluid joint angle transitions as well.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

max-kub
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by max-kub »

Anung Un Rama wrote::idea: Sure have, what are your thoughts on the control circuits, for internalization but also maintainability?

Some redesign of the servo joint to chassis interfaces are also required due to shifting load vector moments at fluid joint angle transitions as well.

Anung
Use arduino platform for writing code, I think it could be written adjustable for changing the speed and the height of motion and make an app for smartphone, maybe the easiest will be smt like horse riding position so motion will start here)

About maintaining.....I don't se problems here put arduino and some other electronic in head and neck to provide it protection from water during cleaning
Make plug between neck and head electronic somewhere near the neck to disassemble the head
Make power plug somewhere on the back side of the neck or just put the long wire go away to the circuit
Maybe sometime it could be powered by battery)

The servos and joints...
Found some
I think for the start and prototypes it should be just welded to the bones, cut joints and weld it in their places)

Now I need to look for another one doll to make tests on it)
I'm really got interested while I was thinking abou and writing this post
Attachments
image.png
image.png (477.06 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you wanted some repetitious hip movement for such things as cowgirl or doggy style you could probably just use a small variable speed DC motor and a rechargeable battery pack.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS