Pussy Drying Stick

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Pussy Drying Stick

Post by DocMoriarty »

If you have a girlfriend whose pussy is too wet ... :mrgreen:

Actually I don't like to use aquarium pumps and the like just to dry my dolls inserts and vaginas. Especially the new insert I got for Anette, my new teddy babe, takes an eternity to dry since i can't keep it open like built in vaginas by spreading the legs a bit and has very tight holes at the ends.
So when i was shopping lately and I passed by some wooden spoons in the supermarket I had the idea to make a pussy dryer. I bought the wooden spoon, which funny enough has a heart-shaped hole. Then I took a very soft microfiber fabric which actually was a floorcloth (never used) in it's former life and glued it around the handle with a hot glue pistol. And some more at the tip to keep things together and at the bottom and voila I got my pussy drying stick!
03_Pussy_Drying_Stick.jpg
03_Pussy_Drying_Stick.jpg (165.6 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
I just push it inside and leave it there for a minute or two. The microfiber sucks almost all liquid from cleaning the insert and it's dry in an instant.
04_Pussy_Drying_Stick_Inside.jpg
04_Pussy_Drying_Stick_Inside.jpg (343.51 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
The insert didn't take any damage. And no more waiting on dry vaginas. Thats progress! High tech!

9 out of 10 teddy babes would buy this!

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pussy Drying Stick

Post by bootylover24 »

This is what I do. I made mine out of socks.

It is The Best cleaning solution. My doll is fixed vagina. It really really dries out the vagina fast. And easy to clean with soaps or whatever your using. I made 7 of them.

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

jwhf wrote:have you tried this yet?
https://www.otonajp.com/g-project-hole-quick-dry-stick
Nope but I always wonder why not a single doll manufacturer or vendor here offers stuff like this.

Aside of that mine is vintage and rare with that heart! Yeah!
bootylover24 wrote:This is what I do. I made mine out of socks.

It is The Best cleaning solution. My doll is fixed vagina. It really really dries out the vagina fast. And easy to clean with soaps or whatever your using. I made 7 of them.
I guess so, socks are certainly great at that too. I agree this or something like that is probably the best method to get pussies etc. dry.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

No, I made them out of socks. They look just like yours. I used a sewing machine..

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Good idea :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

creatorb
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by creatorb »

Very thoughtful idea! I need to make one, it's simple too. One question is, how to clean the microfibre cloth as dont you get lube on it? Thanks in advance

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

creatorb wrote:Very thoughtful idea! I need to make one, it's simple too. One question is, how to clean the microfibre cloth as dont you get lube on it? Thanks in advance
No thats no problem. I usually rinse the inserts of my teddy babe with a lot of warm water first (they have holes at front and end) and clean them with a finger so when i'm done they are only wet from water, there is nothing else left inside. Then I enter the Pussy Drying Stick (tm, LOL) carefully and leave it there for a minute or two to let it suck up all the remaining water. A built in vagina I would first clean with a little soap water and a bottle brush with a sponge and then use the drying stick as well, probably turn it a bit around. Then the stick will dry outside until you need it again. Well prolly depends on your libido how many sticks you need parallel ... :mrgreen:

Teppo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Teppo »

These things are designed for holding absorbent material and wiping out the inside of real vaginas, and come in lengths of about 10 inches. I recommend one that will lock closed after grasping the drying towel. Wet or dry paper towels are great and are disposable. Much better than douche, socks, or towel strips!
Attachments
tool.jpg
tool.jpg (58.17 KiB) Viewed 4515 times

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

If you don't mind spending some cash. MannequinFan makes what he calls a turbo tampon.
Its a long plastic tampon shaped tub that can attach to an aquarium air pump to help dry your girls vag out.
You can only order once a week, details are here.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Teppo wrote:These things are designed for holding absorbent material and wiping out the inside of real vaginas, and come in lengths of about 10 inches. I recommend one that will lock closed after grasping the drying towel. Wet or dry paper towels are great and are disposable. Much better than douche, socks, or towel strips!
What are these called? I can't find one in google.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

bootylover24 wrote:
Teppo wrote:These things are designed for holding absorbent material and wiping out the inside of real vaginas, and come in lengths of about 10 inches. I recommend one that will lock closed after grasping the drying towel. Wet or dry paper towels are great and are disposable. Much better than douche, socks, or towel strips!
What are these called? I can't find one in google.
Sponge forceps.
My Doll Album is here!

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Thanks

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

jwhf wrote:have you tried this yet?
https://www.otonajp.com/g-project-hole-quick-dry-stick
Have you tried it? Does it actually work?

I'll look into adding it to my website.

INFORMATIONS