Starpery.com

Morph suit doll! Need advice

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Anson
Ex-Member

Morph suit doll! Need advice

Post by Anson »

Hi all, been lurking for a short while whilst browsing the interwebs and found the forum, seems like a great community :)

I'm back at study after leaving my IT consulting job and moving back home where I'm now studying physics.

I've been looking around for an affordable (on a student budget) sex doll that can be easily hidden from family, I did end up getting an inflatable which isn't bad, but it makes noise as I use it so that might let my private business known haha.

I recently worked out I can use a morph suit and just fill it with stuffing to make a stuffed sex doll that can be hidden easily enough. I can get toy/pillow filling easily enough at about $17aud per KG, what other preferably cheaper things could I stuff it with? The morph suit is white and about 6ft like me but hey it was like $13aud so I grabbed it off the shelf :P

Glad to be finally posting, and thanks in advance, expect more noob questions from me, and project pictures of course, I'm about as inventive as they come :P

Anson
Ex-Member

Re: Morph suit doll! Need advice

Post by Anson »

Some pictures of pregress, still gotta figure out the limbs and I'm not so happy with the torso
Attachments
Squishy silicon boobs off eBay
Squishy silicon boobs off eBay
20180813_175901.jpg (741.81 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
Close up of boobs
Close up of boobs
20180813_175851.jpg (708.25 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
Current progress
Current progress
20180813_175846.jpg (671.18 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Morph suit doll! Need advice

Post by Tybalt »

Toydemon is an affiliated site of TDF. i do not believe i am breaking any rules by posting this following link.

https://www.toydemon.com/dolls?product_ ... i=TD5dolls

I would recommend buying one of these toys for students on a budget, limited storage space, easy stowing.

INFORMATIONS