A diary - building a new handling aid for heavy dolls

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Ekkehard

Re: A diary - building a new handling aid for heavy dolls

Post by Ekkehard »

The new handling aid in use
Test1_b.jpg (166.75 KiB) Viewed 738 times
After some tests during the last weeks I completed the rack with 4 door knobs from a construction market. The result is an improved moving control. The improved moving control of the handling aid simplifies the move the complete equipment (including the doll) inside the home over flat floors, doorsteps and carpets.
The chosen door knob
The chosen door knob
Hebetuerknopf.jpg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 739 times
Object of these tests is also to watch the battery behaviour and to discover an optimal adjustment of the battery protection circuitry. May be I have to change some components values . . .
Attachments
Test1_a.jpg (178.11 KiB) Viewed 738 times

gothic

Post by gothic »

great idea, comes to let as i had to move Carole the old fashion way
Attachments
1_Article_Thai_woman-420x0.jpg
1_Article_Thai_woman-420x0.jpg (49.15 KiB) Viewed 735 times

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

@gothic,

danke für Deinen außerordentlich interessanten Beitrag. Leider erschließt sich mir nicht, was eine sehr beleibte und sehr wahrscheinlich schwerkranke Frau mit Puppen zu tun hat.

dto. in English:

thank you for your extraordinarily interesting post. What has to do a very corpulent and very probably critically diseased woman with dolls this doesn't open up for me unfortunately.

:( :( :( :( :(

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

After a new battery charge there is an application for the new handling aid: To hold the doll for dressing.
Holding for dressing
Holding for dressing
Ankleiden2.jpg (264.41 KiB) Viewed 713 times
But I'm looking for optimal components values to protect the battery against exhaustive discharge . . . :whistle:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Ekkehard wrote:After a new battery charge there is an application for the new handling aid: To hold the doll for dressing.
Ankleiden2.jpg
But I'm looking for optimal components values to protect the battery against exhaustive discharge . . . :whistle:
Holy smokes this is great! I was right there with you until you started setting up the circuit board of the wench.. That is not something that is in my skill set. I may have to see if I can find something already made that I can adapt. Basically your set up is almost identical I was looking at building to get the guys around but neither of them have a back bolt, so they would have either attached by their neck bolt or I make a harness system. Probably going to work on a harness. But all of that is on hold until I get the weight reduction process down.

Waiting for some warmer days because the epoxy for the inserts does not set well in the cold and humidity. **Sigh** Not enough time in the day...
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

kramytech
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kramytech »

I just ordered one of these to try:

https://garagesmart.com/collections/all ... sic-lifter

I live alone so I am just going to put a ceiling hook in the ceiling and attach this bluetooth winch to it before we have sex. Then take it down before someone comes over so it's only the hook left.

They are pretty pricey at $199, but I think this bluetooth lifter would also work well with this doll stand you have made if someone doesn't want to mess around with wires and stuff.

I already use 3 of these lifters to move around a ceiling mounted TV with. They work great :glou:

INFORMATIONS