Starpery.com

A NEW SYSTEM-MATERIAL FOR THE BREASTS OF THE DOLLS?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Bauta

A NEW SYSTEM-MATERIAL FOR THE BREASTS OF THE DOLLS?

Post by Bauta »

I recently saw a pillow called: Purple® Pillow. I do not know how this product will go on the market, but the idea may be useful for other purposes.
Purple Pillow.jpg
Purple Pillow.jpg (602.97 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
What has surprised me is its structure and material. Something that could be very useful to recreate the touch of the natural breast of a real woman in a doll.
It is a new polymer with a lot of potential, that thanks to its soft material, and its structure, that reminiscent of bee panel (although without being hexagonal), keeps the shape perfectly, with memory effect like silicone, and a very interesting softness.

This is the product description: The Purple Pillow by Purple Innovations is made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer arranged in a head-specific Smart Comfort Grid so it will never break down or lose its carefully formed shape.

Please, this is not a promotion of this product. The pillow itself has things that I did not like, For example its thickness, It would have to be another size to be a useful pillow in bed or in an armchair. However, when you touch it, you can see that mmm... :lol:
Bringing this system to the world of realistic dolls can be truly interesting. The manufacturers should pay attention to this for possible applications and integration in the dolls.
Currently the TPE is a fairly elastic material, and it feels good, but still not realistic. And some silicone Dolls brands use a gel to create softer areas such as breasts, belly and ass that is pretty good, but still not convince the public. For now what feels best like realistic touch is a sex toy called: Busty Aichan Tits. This toy is great, and is the closest thing to the feeling of real breasts, but it is very delicate and spoils easily.
However this new system of a soft tubular polymer could give a new approach.
I have seen conversations with users of the forum where there has been talk of future materials, and alternative systems to recreate that effect that a woman's natural breast has: the rebound, the effect of the gravity of the breasts according to the position of the woman, softness, resistance, etc.

I consider that this opens a new practical possibility for the improvement in the breasts of the dolls.
You have to think that the anatomical interior of a woman's breasts are mammary glandulars with alveoli and hollow tubular structures. This new system would be very similar, curiously ready-made for a pillow could be very similar to the structure and smoothness of a woman's real breast, and give a great joy to many users who seek maximum realism, both in appearance and in sensations.
Anatomy Real Breasts - Idea For Realistic-Dolls.jpg
Anatomy Real Breasts - Idea For Realistic-Dolls.jpg (267.86 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
Example Tubular Polymer.jpg
Example Tubular Polymer.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 1897 times
Example Tubular Polymer_2.jpg
Example Tubular Polymer_2.jpg (654.32 KiB) Viewed 1897 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A NEW SYSTEM-MATERIAL FOR THE BREASTS OF THE DOLLS?

Post by Jimbofod »

Looks promising!

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

I have a fabric anime doll. The breasts are regular cheap prosthetic breasts and can easily be removed and replaced. I had thought aout printing her a new set out of TPE on my printer with a very light infill grid or honeycomb. but this looks more promising. I will have to look for one of these pillows and carve some new breasts for her ..... Thanks for posting.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Have you seen ruby13's breasts toy?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUWq0NJb7lM [/youtube]

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Have you seen ruby13's breasts toy?

tartatin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tartatin »

The concept is good, but I'm not sure how implementable it would be.
It'd need to glue well to the doll's material (otherwise it might flop around or just become a mess under proactive fondling) and not melt one another or vulcanise/harden one another.
I'm also not entirely sold on the "tubular polymer" naming, sounds like a marketing gimmick. I could just be wrong, but as far as I can tell, it's just regular polymer on the molecular level, that had been molded in an interesting shape.
Which would mean using the doll's TPE material is possible, and would get rid of the material affinity problem; however molding it to that alveolar structure, and also figuring which structure is best, is going to be a challenge.

As for the busty aichan I own a pair myself, and yeah they're very nice buy way too fragile and oily; but that's the problem with TPE if you want it softer you need a higher oil/polymer ratio and more pore density. A good number of Japanese breast toys (the Japanese really love breasts) have an inner softer gell (sometimes even two different softness for the inner gell) enveloped in firmer and more resilient TPE, which I think is a more durable approach, and would be proof that you're on the right path with your idea.

I think it's a very good idea, the end result will be obviously heavier and have better compression strength than hollow TPE breasts.
Gel is tried-and-true, but that alveolar-like structure for breasts inner material is certainly innovative!

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

pup001 wrote:Have you seen ruby13's breasts toy?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUWq0NJb7lM [/youtube]
To be silicone is impressive. Normally the silicone is more rigid than TPE but from what I see "Ruby13" has achieved that degree of softness that we crave.
However I think that they do not have to be too soft tits either. As if instead of gel they were full of liquid. That is to say, it is the equivalent between the firm tits of a young woman and the difference between tits that are too flabby as an old woman.
For that reason I consider that a structure that maintains the form without falling apart due to the effect of gravity, a balance, is also necessary.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

tartatin wrote:The concept is good, but I'm not sure how implementable it would be.
It'd need to glue well to the doll's material (otherwise it might flop around or just become a mess under proactive fondling) and not melt one another or vulcanise/harden one another.
I'm also not entirely sold on the "tubular polymer" naming, sounds like a marketing gimmick. I could just be wrong, but as far as I can tell, it's just regular polymer on the molecular level, that had been molded in an interesting shape.
Which would mean using the doll's TPE material is possible, and would get rid of the material affinity problem; however molding it to that alveolar structure, and also figuring which structure is best, is going to be a challenge.

As for the busty aichan I own a pair myself, and yeah they're very nice buy way too fragile and oily; but that's the problem with TPE if you want it softer you need a higher oil/polymer ratio and more pore density. A good number of Japanese breast toys (the Japanese really love breasts) have an inner softer gell (sometimes even two different softness for the inner gell) enveloped in firmer and more resilient TPE, which I think is a more durable approach, and would be proof that you're on the right path with your idea.

I think it's a very good idea, the end result will be obviously heavier and have better compression strength than hollow TPE breasts.
Gel is tried-and-true, but that alveolar-like structure for breasts inner material is certainly innovative!
So far the idea of hollow breasts from TPE has never seemed to me a long-term solution. Since they still have that feeling of rubber breasts.
And although gel breasts have a good texture, they are usually too firm compared to real breasts.
Hence, it seems to me that a hollow tubular system would be innovative. Something intermediate between hollow breasts and the gel.
Regarding the name "Tubular Polymer", well... it's just a name, it's true that it sounds like marketing, but of course, we have to give a definition to this.
The Polymer does not have to be the same material as the pillow. For example, imagine this same system, but instead of using a polymer that does not combine with the silicone or TPE formulas could be used gel (for silicone dolls) with the same tubular structure, or create a little softer TPE tubular system in the area of the breasts for dolls made of TPE. An alternative to the TPE that lacks structure because it is too soft, or for being totally hollow.
We could call it "System-Breast-Tubular-Gel" or "System-Breast-Tubular-TPE", hahahahaha I have done it again, it seems marketing, but would not be interesting?
Obviously the manufacturers should experiment with this system to find the harmonic point, but I think it can be a practical solution that would simulate very good the real breasts, both in texture and structure and touch.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I think Busty Aichan (TPE), like Ruby13 (silicone) are the way to go, but new alternatives are needed. Someone knows other toys like these or alternatives that could be implemented in the dolls? Obviously the solutions have to be different for materials such as TPE or silicone since both materials can not be mixed.
Any proposal could be studied for manufacturers to start experimenting. :idea:

INFORMATIONS