Starpery.com

New TPE doll finger concepts

Got an idea? Need an invention?
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New TPE doll finger concepts

Post by RainKing »

Now if everyone would just get this worked up over the crap fingers they MOST (Chinese) use.

I have an WM157b and while I have had some issues, I am not really complaining other than MOST Chinese doll fingers are shit. (can't speak for the others, as I can't afford them)
I have the WM upgraded skeleton and since it is next to impossible to get a "range of motion" chart that actually states the movements of each joint I am in the dark.
I know she has the hinged neck. It moved fine front to back but not at all side to side so I assumed it does not move. But the joint in the pics I have found looks as if it could. I am not going to force it to move and risk breakage.
As with her mid joint.
She has the twisting waist, and waist moves side to side fine but will not lean forward or back at the waist. Again, I am not going to force it in case it is just a tight joint.
I did tighten the wrist up while I was in doing a finger repair on her left hand.
Now, her arms and Knees are a little loose can't hold right arm out. But I am not worrying about that.
She sleeps with me at night as a "teddy bear" and I think that is the fastest way to loosen up joints!

Sorry to hijack :\
RK

Edited to change broad statement previously made from ALL to MOST...
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: JY DOLLS BUYER BEWARE

Post by DARKSUN »

copper wires for finger bones are a joke.

many ways different it would be cheap and easy to improve it
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have to agree...
IMHO fingers on TPE dolls should be more of a priority than the neck!
Now, if your dolls fingers do get loose, do not let gravity make things worse!
Angle her wrists so her fingers are pointing up so her fingers do not grow like Pinochio's nose
BCD

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No not all Chinese manufacturers use the same fingers. The TPE manufacturers all use gooseneck tube with wires inside but other manufacturers use other things and some are more successful than others.

You very rarely hear of problems with the Chinese silicone doll manufacturers' fingers and one manufacturer actually incorporates a design to avoid finger pokes. I don't think Real Doll does that.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

My bad, I was speaking of the sub $3k dolls that a majority of us can actually afford lol (TPE)
As with silicone dolls, I have no exp with and accidentally used to0 broad a stroke on my language. I should have said Most Chinese dolls (TPE). Not ALL.

I think Realdoll does have some kind of anti-poke things on the ends, I saw a post where one still did because they left a pig tail of the wire sticking out on the other side of the little ball (earlier models) and then someone sent a repair kit to the owner to update them to a newer non poking design. Looked like a crimp on bullet sinker for a fishing line in a away IIRC.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Coiled up wire at the same mill as the existing wire would be a simple fix and then there would not be any issues holding a glass of wine and less chance of poking thru.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK...sounds crazy...but how about mini gooseneck finger wires....4-5 MM diameter, with a ball insert at the wrist plate end for free rotation, and a micro thimble nob inset at the finger tip to prevent tpe poke through. :idea:

But would people start complaining about creaky finger noises then :roll:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK...sounds crazy...but how about mini gooseneck finger wires....4-5 MM diameter, with a ball insert at the wrist plate end for free rotation, and a micro thimble nob inset at the finger tip to prevent tpe poke through. :idea:

Anung
This is a very good idea. :thumbs_up:
I would put some wires into the gooseneck to positioning it during molding. The wires can be there forever. Let them break later like on every doll out there but nobody will care about it any longer.
As far as I know, goosenecks are slightly stretchy. Are they compressible? If so, the gooseneck would absorb some direct forces against the fingertip and this could help to avoid finger pokes.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Gooseneck fingers twist and kink. Not a good idea

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK...sounds crazy...but how about mini gooseneck finger wires....4-5 MM diameter, with a ball insert at the wrist plate end for free rotation, and a micro thimble nob inset at the finger tip to prevent tpe poke through.
Best idea yet, sounds much more durable and definitely gets my vote. :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK...sounds crazy...but how about mini gooseneck finger wires....4-5 MM diameter, with a ball insert at the wrist plate end for free rotation, and a micro thimble nob inset at the finger tip to prevent tpe poke through. :idea:

Anung
Bend that stuff 90 degrees. Take note to what happens :) Most finger wires are 1.5 mm max. anything bigger too fat for most ladies. would be for mine anyway. :)

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Now anung, why are you hijacking this thread. Even though it is a great idea it needs to be in inventors corner I believe.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Rtechguy wrote:Now anung, why are you hijacking this thread. Even though it is a great idea it needs to be in inventors corner I believe.
Because between us we have superpowers and can conjour up anything and move them to where we like when we like.
I have the mythical power Anung...behave.png
I have the mythical power Anung...behave.png (3.23 MiB) Viewed 2239 times
Do you really think Mr Anung has a say in what I want him to do.

I run the Anung show here Busta!

Behind every great man or demon there is a great She Devil, and even better when the demon gets in behind :whistle:
5_871 (2).jpg
5_871 (2).jpg (309.86 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
You are the audience, so just munch on your popcorn :popcorn: and watch the show...She Devil Moderation 101!

As Haremlover has said...
haremlover wrote:Oh yes.

There's only one conclusion to that and that is . . . that the She Devil is cruel. :-)

Harem
Lily[/color][/b][/size]

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Rtechguy

Re: New TPE doll finger concepts

Post by Rtechguy »

Rotfl! She devil moderation is the best type! On another note. Anung, seriously great idea. That would be an excellent use for goosenecks
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New TPE doll finger concepts

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Maybe the next skeleton upgrade will have amazing fingers... :P
I got a new doll a couple days ago and these fingers seem "stronger" but we'll see how long they last :(

INFORMATIONS