Starpery.com

Super-Thin Insert for my Fixed Doll!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
manco

Super-Thin Insert for my Fixed Doll!

Post by manco »

Hello friends! I really really need my doll a bit tighter. Would help out a lot with the cleaning too. If one could make a thin insert that can go into a fixed doll I bet one could even turn this into an ongoing business. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've found the secret to an amazing artificial vag is to have a softer inner lining. I remember when I wore out my RD's vag, I put a fleshlite insert in her and it was AMAZING! I used to grind away at her for hours! The fleshlite insert is twice too thick for my other doll tho.

Would anyone know if there is a thin insert out there one can buy? There is a post somewhere here about a guy who makes his own inserts melting tpe on his stove!

Thank you for your consideration. Never forget we are the avant-guard for the greatest revolution of all time! My best to all!

M

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Super-Thin Insert for my Fixed Doll!

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

manco wrote:Hello friends! I really really need my doll a bit tighter. Would help out a lot with the cleaning too. If one could make a thin insert that can go into a fixed doll I bet one could even turn this into an ongoing business. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've found the secret to an amazing artificial vag is to have a softer inner lining. I remember when I wore out my RD's vag, I put a fleshlite insert in her and it was AMAZING! I used to grind away at her for hours! The fleshlite insert is twice too thick for my other doll tho.

Would anyone know if there is a thin insert out there one can buy? There is a post somewhere here about a guy who makes his own inserts melting tpe on his stove!

Thank you for your consideration. Never forget we are the avant-guard for the greatest revolution of all time! My best to all!

M
You can trim fleshlights down a bit.
My Doll Album is here!

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

How about inserting a female condom? Might be too thin but clean-up would be a snap! ;-)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Is your doll silicone? DS makes some pretty thin inserts you might check out. Also, I haven't check recently, but Fleshlight may still make some smaller, compact fleshlights that might possibly work, or at least require less trimming to fit.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Original Boy Toy inserts are pretty small.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Need something like a fleshlight pulled from the can. Cut the head/entrance off and then the ribs of the longer tube part. You are left with a thin insert.

manco

Post by manco »

Thanks everyone! I am going to look into the DS and BoyToy right now and will post how thin they are.

I've already messed up my fleshlite trying to trim it down, but will look into your idea to see if they have a thinner model. I had never thought of that. I'm wondering too if one could melt the fleshlite end together so as to not leak into the doll. Best times of my life was when I had a fleshlite fit perfectly into my RD. Eventually I had to have her vag fixed and I never had work so amazingly again. Just goes to show a few millimetres too thick can make it not work right. It was actually insanely awesome when it did work, I would fuck her 10 times a day to my usual 2.

I've tried the female condom! Don't know why but it felt awful. I had planned on putting five or so together to make a thicker one but the feeling just wasn't right.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

If you are tslking about tpe as the material, take a section of 2inch pvc pipe and cap off the end. I use modeling clay to make the inner canal.Depending on how you want the interior walls to feel is only limited to your imagination
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

manco wrote: I've tried the female condom! Don't know why but it felt awful.
Because you were fucking a sandwich bag !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

manco wrote:I'm wondering too if one could melt the fleshlite end together so as to not leak into the doll.
Rubber band or twist tie.
My Doll Album is here!

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:
manco wrote:I'm wondering too if one could melt the fleshlite end together so as to not leak into the doll.
Rubber band or twist tie.

Rubber band works fine. I don't like the feel of a female condom but you can drop the insert into the female condom and then insert in the doll. In other words the condom goes on the outside of the insert to protect from leakage without killing the sensation.

INFORMATIONS