Starpery.com

Realistic feeling hands and feet/toes

Got an idea? Need an invention?
kneehowguys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realistic feeling hands and feet/toes

Post by kneehowguys »

Right now, do the hands and toes feel realistic? They have just wires underneath right? That break easily?

Do they feel good to intertwine your fingers or toes with or do they make you afraid you will break them?

How do we get to realistic hands/toes?
My only guess is either we get lucky that some company gives it a whack

But likely it seems the only way it becomes possible is by a hobbyist going on a long, painstaking process to learn how to make realistic feeling hands.

What skills do you need to slowly acquire over decades to be able to do this? I'm guessing you would have to not only figure out how to make an anatomically correct hand but also a process to recreate it easily

I feel like they would have more of a positive effect realistically within our lifetimes than the currently creepy robot automation going on. But it seems like we'd first have to have a cost effective way to make good hands

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Realistic feeling hands and feet/toes

Post by Sodium »

When I get my amazon refund, and my next doll, I'm going to give it a whack. Background in 3D animation, mechanical engineering, pre-health and fine arts. I figure that makes a good pedigree for experimentation.
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

INFORMATIONS