It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:53 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy




 Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]  
Search for:
   
 Post subject: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:18 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 am
Posts: 487
Location: USA
I can imagine a love doll having the ability of stroking the penis inside her vagina. (with an on/off switch and speed control somewhere on the back of her head)

The stroking motion could be accomplished in a few ways, i imagine.

This would then allow a very comfortable position with her on top, with her breasts right there to enjoy and able to see her beautiful face.

I can imagine this option coming real soon.

Another option i can see, is a water lube reservoir located somewhere on her hip with a special little area to press, to inject lube into her vagina. I can imagine that might come in real handy.

Just a couple of ideas I had.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:07 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:06 pm
Posts: 396
I have seen one day a such capable masturbator with 3 rings around the tube to simulate the stroking effect.

Don't remember the name.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:31 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 pm
Posts: 32
This is a possibility. Far more possible than getting a sex-bot to ride you.

The questions come about in this way. Would it be pleasurable, all things considered.

She is not bouncing on you and jiggling her titties. Will that be a deal breaker?

You are adding a motorized vaginal insert into a doll. This will add complexity and get in the way of other things. Such as, you may not have a working anal with this contraption in the way.

You will also lose a lot in aesthetics of the vaginal opening.

Basically, you will be putting a whole motorized pocket pussy assembly into your doll. Its not terribly hard, but you give up a lot to get that.

---

A reservoir to add lube is not hard... but it becomes an impossibility to clean, unless it can be removed.
(it could be added into the motorized vajayjay assembly.)
Then, the next big problem is where to put the applicator button?
Almost any place will get in the way somehow of you lifting and moving your doll.

Soooo, radio frequency push button remote? Doable, but lots more parts and cost.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:45 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 694
Location: Nw UK
Hi
Voice control?



8)


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:28 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:00 am
Posts: 75
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
I can imagine a love doll having the ability of stroking the penis inside her vagina. (with an on/off switch and speed control somewhere on the back of her head)

The stroking motion could be accomplished in a few ways, i imagine.

This would then allow a very comfortable position with her on top, with her breasts right there to enjoy and able to see her beautiful face.

I can imagine this option coming real soon.

Another option i can see, is a water lube reservoir located somewhere on her hip with a special little area to press, to inject lube into her vagina. I can imagine that might come in real handy.

Just a couple of ideas I had.


We're on our way to AI robots and you're talking about a single feature?

That's way too unambitious in my view.

What's needed more is a sex robot that responds on motion, teachings and encouragement/discouragement.

People can then teach their sex bot how to walk, have sex, everything.
She imitates and values her performance by your clapping and cheering or shaking your head no.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:42 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:15 pm
Posts: 164
Good thoughts.
I agree with others her but especially
MrSingle. That future will be great, unless she becomes to real and
starts to use the "I have a headache, cramps, boo-boo, ect... Or just flat
out says no, not today. You can't touch this, then starts playing MC Hammer
every morning.
Then it's to much like most women and we want the older versions back.
I hope it works like we all want. The dream lady in our life.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:15 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:24 pm
Posts: 472
Location: Rivendell
if anyone want to get deep into this kind of stuff... watch chobits...


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:15 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm
Posts: 7516
Location: Smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo
Fragile doll pussy VS huge powered stroker device. That has been the issue.
Off the top of my big head, I think the power and mechanics will need to be further into the doll and some type of reciprocating linkage operating a massaging ring/s will extend around the vaginas sleeve. Figure this will only be available in a silicone doll.



_____________________________
Signature? I don't need no stinkin signature.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:32 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:52 am
Posts: 55
Done and done. Believe it or not there is a huge cavity in the pelvis area of most tpe dolls. The frame is a U-shaped going up and around the belly button. I just bored out her vag and shoved a stroker in there myself. Now all I have to do is lay there and Spoon while she sucks the jizz right out of my stick. I literally just press the button for orgasms, LOL. This is the future my friends



_____________________________
Doll Enthusiast, Creator, Distrupter Since 2013. - Meet Eve:
Image
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:14 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 am
Posts: 487
Location: USA
SN162A085T wrote:
Done and done. Believe it or not there is a huge cavity in the pelvis area of most tpe dolls. The frame is a U-shaped going up and around the belly button. I just bored out her vag and shoved a stroker in there myself. Now all I have to do is lay there and Spoon while she sucks the jizz right out of my stick. I literally just press the button for orgasms, LOL. This is the future my friends

That sounds real good. I may do that myself.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: I couple of ideas that come to mind
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:54 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:55 pm
Posts: 23
GreatPair wrote:
Good thoughts.
I agree with others her but especially
MrSingle. That future will be great, unless she becomes to real and
starts to use the "I have a headache, cramps, boo-boo, ect... Or just flat
out says no, not today. You can't touch this, then starts playing MC Hammer
every morning.
Then it's to much like most women and we want the older versions back.
I hope it works like we all want. The dream lady in our life.

I think so many people forget that human women do these things because they have different motivations than a doll would have; survival, comfort seeking, social needs, etc. a programmed doll who’s reason for existence is to provide pleasure would never say those things because that would be counterproductive to fulfilling its reason for existence and its motivation. It would be driven to satisfy. There was a great episode of Buffy the vampire slayer where a character made a sex doll like we are talking about. I think that would be more like how the dolls would behave and if it were to have some trouble with its programming it would likely be that it would be too enthusiastic about fulfilling its purpose.


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum