Starpery.com

Starting a code project to make my doll speak

Got an idea? Need an invention?
anachorn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Starting a code project to make my doll speak

Post by anachorn »

Just saw this post kinda disappointed its only android, once its for iPhones ill check it out. Till then I guess it's silence lol
philpw99 wrote:Alright!! Everyone, here is a little update: my uncle and aunt finally went back to China, after 3 months staying in my home. It felt like a Decade! Finally I am back to my bedroom and I can code again! Hooray!

Thank you everyone for keeping an eye on my little project! I hope I will not disappoint you guys further.

The first thing I am gonna do, is to separate the Doll33 app into 2 apps. It's proved that Google will not tolerate anything sexual in the play store. And I don't want to simply cut out the F-Mode from my app. Plus the App need some major clean up any way. (It is my first mobile app, so many things inside are messy.)Therefore I will make 2 apps. Both will be built almost from the ground up.

The first one I will make is called "Doll33Love". It will be for TDF members only. Its only function is the F-Mode. There will be different profiles and sounds packages. I will make the profiles using my own Filemaker programs, which I will share with the community. Or you can make your own profiles using an text editor, then zip all files together. The app itself will not have a way to change the profile and sounds. It will save me a lot of time in programming and keep the app small and efficient.

Also I will try to find a way to "listen" when the F-Mode starts, like if you say "I am touching your ...", it's the same or even stronger than the movement of up and down. Hopefully you can use only your words to make the doll feel high.

This app will also have "sleeping sound" feature. Once you click a button, the app will play some sound in an endless loop. And some of the sound are randomly made, like people do when they are sleeping.

After this app is done, the next one is Doll33Talk. As you can guess, this app will be available in Google Play Store and it will only do the talking. Or maybe more, like turn on your TV or lights using google assistant/IFTTT. I am planning it to have both offline and online profiles. Just like the Love app, you cannot change the profile directly in the app, but only with my filemaker app, or your favorite text editor. The offline feature will be implement first, then the online profile will be my long term goal. IMHO online database is the only way that can make the app smart.
win FREE SY 163 Global Limited Edition biggest ass doll go: viewtopic.php?f=396&t=104723

Cyan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyan »

This project seems pretty awesome, I was thinking of starting a lil android program in unity that would use the phones accelerometer to make the approproiate noises based on ...well, let's say shunts shall we? ;) maybe with a set of default noises and then th ability to also access the phones filesystem for custom noises.

Would people be interested in such an app?

[EDIT]: Gahhh Looks like I need a gyroscope on my pone to detect shunts reliably. That's frustrating!

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

How can I add more moaning sounds?
WM 161cm G-CUP

Gallows1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gallows1 »

I can't seem to get any conversation to work. Is there any way someone could post a list of all the commands and what they do? A sample conversation would be cool too.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Gallows1 wrote:I can't seem to get any conversation to work. Is there any way someone could post a list of all the commands and what they do? A sample conversation would be cool too.
What kind of system are you using? Are you using speech analysis? I would use a 'do- while loop' that is stopped once the microphone picks up sound.
here's how I would imagine it working

You would have an integer, a floating variable, and an audio file to save to. The floating integer is for when the microphone detects Sound. Please keep in mind that I cannot remember the exacting coding you would use, or libraries you would need to incorporate. This would be for an Arduino

float=d1; or whatever digital pin for microphone
int=0;
File='your file name';
While int=0 (
If float>0 (Or whatever value)
(int=1;
'Run the recording function, save the file and analyze file for speech. Then have your response said back through speaker '
) else
int=0;
end
end
)
That's how I imagine it would run anyways
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Also, here's a really good reference I found. The programmer left notes in his sketch
https://www.instructables.com/id/Speech ... h-Arduino/
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

And finally, here's a project where there's speech being said back after a command/ phrase is given
https://hackaday.io/project/9103-speech ... th-arduino
Hope these examples help

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

I found this other one, which is super cute!
https://www.instructables.com/id/Voice- ... ino-Shield
More importantly though, this is an all in one solution

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

HI Phillip,

Just wondering if you are still working on this. I have not seen an update in a long while.

Take care!
RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

He has stopped working on it. I mailed him and he said he lost interest in it. I asked him about how to manually create your own moaning sounds but he hasn't responded lately.
WM 161cm G-CUP

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Yeah I assumed as much. Would be nice to have a "well, I'm not going to do this project anymore" post just to not leave a cliff hanger
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Should be easy enough to get the app to locate a sound file on your phones folder structure. Not looked into his coding for the bot but most chatbot are incredibly similar in structure. Spent many years with chatbots if I can be of any help to anyone.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Maviarab wrote:Should be easy enough to get the app to locate a sound file on your phones folder structure. Not looked into his coding for the bot but most chatbot are incredibly similar in structure. Spent many years with chatbots if I can be of any help to anyone.
Well I dont know how to view and add files in cellphone i could only view and add in the apk file itself but still cant install it on the cellphone with the modified sound folder it shows an error
WM 161cm G-CUP

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Maor166 wrote:
Maviarab wrote:Should be easy enough to get the app to locate a sound file on your phones folder structure. Not looked into his coding for the bot but most chatbot are incredibly similar in structure. Spent many years with chatbots if I can be of any help to anyone.
Well I dont know how to view and add files in cellphone i could only view and add in the apk file itself but still cant install it on the cellphone with the modified sound folder it shows an error
Quite possible later OS updates have broken it.

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Maviarab wrote:
Maor166 wrote:
Quite possible later OS updates have broken it.
ohh do you mean if i reversed the version it should work when installing the modified apk?
WM 161cm G-CUP

INFORMATIONS