Starpery.com

Easily cleanable / self cleaning vag (Need ideas)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
dannytheoldnanny

Easily cleanable / self cleaning vag (Need ideas)

Post by dannytheoldnanny »

Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this thing, since it's more of a concept than a full doll, but I do plan on using this in a doll in the future.

Recently, I've been concocting a plan to make a "super fleshlight" of sorts, using tech that is pretty simple, but which is compact enough to use inside a dolls body. The basic gist, is that it will allow you to detect when the doll is being sexually stimulated, it'll allow you to tighten her, and it'll allow you to lube her up automatically. The idea is that you could then hook these various parts to an arduino or a whatever-I-dont-care custom board / circuit, and play around with it to simulate orgasms, arousal, and such, maybe make her moan while she's getting railed; the sky's the limit. I'm sure things like these exist already, but I thought it'd be a fun problem to tackle. Here's a simple scheme of what I'm thinking this thing will be (omitting the hydraulic parts, because I still have to learn about those :roll: ):

So far, the idea is very much in its infancy, but there's one part I'm missing, and I wanted to know if anyone here has ever come up with a solution for this problem. Since the systems in place will be somewhat sensitive positioning wise, and since the silicone around some areas will be a bit thinner so everything works properly, it would be great if I didn't have to remove the penetrable to clean it up after each use, and while I could just go with the classic cleaning method people usually use for dolls without removable vaginas, it got me thinking about a way to clean it fast with some built in system that could do a good job, and last as well.

Ideally, I would like to come up with some way to have a self cleaning system, but wouldn't we all... realistically, my first take would be a simple tube going from the back of the vagina to some easily accessible part of the body (say, the back, hidden by a lid, or something like that), which could then be used to pump soap and cold water through. Problem is that I don't know if this would really be viable, as it could miss some of the bumps and corners inside, and would probably take a considerable amount of pressure to do a half decent job. I was wondering if anyone had a more sophisticated way of doing it.

Thank you in advance, and if you guys are interested in something like this, I can post WIP statuses whenever I actually start working on it.

MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Easily cleanable / self cleaning vag (Need ideas)

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

Are you thinking along the lines of patented device that is a part of the doll, and could be could be installed during doll manufacture? e.g.: like standing-feet or shrugging-shoulders?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Danny, those are some interesting ideas!

Regarding the sounds/moaning, a while back I was messing around with something similar with my interactive audio Eva mannequin.
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=69149
It uses a simple push button located in the end of the fleshlight with a little plunger that pushes against the button with each thrust. The button is connected to a programmable audio module.
It actually worked surprisingly well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5AXGBdgBW0

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

MannequinFan wrote:Hey Danny, those are some interesting ideas!

Regarding the sounds/moaning, a while back I was messing around with something similar with my interactive audio Eva mannequin.
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=69149
It uses a simple push button located in the end of the fleshlight with a little plunger that pushes against the button with each thrust. The button is connected to a programmable audio module.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5AXGBdgBW0
Not sure if anyone is into 3D CG sex games as much as I am, but there are a couple out there with 'masturbator controllers'; you use masturbator, characters mimic you on screen. Typically have a couple of 'toggle buttons' in the case, so you would sequentially depress them and characters on screen react accordingly. Cum button on the outside so you finished with characters onscreen.

As far as self cleaning goes, having a flex hose at the end of the canal connected to a small pump would be beneficial. Flush fluids out with cleaning agent, rinse cycle then connect to air to blow dry. Air cycle could cause unintentional queefing noises though.
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

dannytheoldnanny

Post by dannytheoldnanny »

MrTimmons1969 wrote:Are you thinking along the lines of patented device that is a part of the doll, and could be could be installed during doll manufacture? e.g.: like standing-feet or shrugging-shoulders?
Well, it'd definitely be something that had to be installed as the doll is being built, due to all the tubing and wiring. Personally, I want to use it for a doll I want to make myself, and I'd doubt it would fit the common dolls without heavy modding.
MannequinFan wrote: Regarding the sounds/moaning, a while back I was messing around with something similar with my interactive audio Eva mannequin.
Hey, thank you for sharing, this is awesome! I've always been a bit skeptic of using buttons for this, since I always thought they'd have tons of problems, so it's nice to see something like this working so reliably.

MrTimmons1969
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrTimmons1969 »

Well, you got me to thinking... my idea would be more simple, and would fall under more of the "easily cleanable" rather than the "self-cleaning" side of things. And, one could probably build a "prototype" for patent with a trip to your local hardware store. Furthermore, it would be a devise that could be installed by most any doll manufacturer with little-to-no modifications to their original design. If you are interested, send me a PM :)

FeelingReality
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FeelingReality »

Nice job guys. All great ideas.
Self cleaning is something I have been considering for my BJ stroker machine, as I mention it in reply to the licking post.

I think in relation to a doll it might be good to have an attachment that is like a cup to go on the outside. So that cleaning could occur inside and the cup catch the dirty water as it were. I think that perhaps it might need a cleaning cycle, like a dishwasher. Just some ideas. Was to be able to put in warm water, and a soft sponge like bottle washer as they have on ebay. That can move in and out with some rotation as slow speeds so as to not wear everything out prematurely.

Thinking about it now, perhaps it could be an external cup cleaner mechanism that can be strapped into place on all dolls. This way it doesn't need to be internal and can have an automated process about it without the worry of mess going every where with a tight seal. I know with my built in pussy doll which is 165cm and a bit heavy to cart about at 35kg, it puts me off at times with the knowledge that I have a hefty clean up hassle ahead of me. So often I just cuddle lmao! When her new sister/companion is ordered, I am looking at a removable pussy for the convenience so I won't have anything holding me back.

Just had some more ideas on this cleaner. With full cycles, extra clean water reservoirs and pumps to both push and suck the waters in and out. A bit like a wet vacuum cleaner, but with the ability to pump it in both ways. Even push in and out with water pressure alone in a cycle of say 10 times. Then replace the water and do another 10. Do that 3 times and it should be good to go... drying it out is an issue I had problems with. Expecting it to dry on its own was still wet a day later with my normal doll fixed pussy. So I ended up inserting a wipes dish cloth rolled up like a sausage and moved it around inside. So perhaps something like this... or dare I say a blow dryer with a far reduced temperature, as we want our little friends to last a long long time. :D
Feeling is Reality

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

Can't they just connect the ass to the VJJ so you can flush her through with a hose? Me I just use condos on my solids and a shower hose on my inflatables.

FeelingReality
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FeelingReality »

I had an idea for a NEW type of removable vagina. The idea came to me about reconditioning older dolls to make them hygienic for resale as an industry that occur. I thought that the removable vagina would be a no brainer for hygienic resale. And the FIXED would be a difficult thing to sell. But I thought about it with my experience with both types. And the FIXED seems to feel better in that it is more rigid and has contours that can be felt. Where as the insert removable type, is very soft and almost boringly so.

So it occurred to me in the way of a DOLL SURGEON, to design a CUT OUT a FIXED vagina and replace it with this new replacement system. One that has the OUTSIDE of the entrance all built into it. So it can be removed as one piece and cleaned and then clipped back into its place with part two of the unit. The idea is that the original fixed vagina is cut out and this TWO PIECE removable is plastic welded into place. This then is also interchangeable with different looking outer vagina types as pleasing to the eye of the beholder. But also it allows for extra features to be built into the new system that allows for extra interaction with the insert parts. Part of this was to have the rigid parts of the fixed vagina as well. If this got designed into all the newer models, it would be like having a fixed vagina that was removable to clean and interchangeable. It could revolutionise the industry and make second hand resale a viable option with some realistic prices.

To go the full hog with the DOLL Surgeon concepts of full replacement of all parts by incisions and plastic welding etc by a professional service.

For I can tell you having had both removable and fixed vaginas, that cleaning them does not work as well as you think. With also having a snake camera to see inside. Turning a removable inside out to clean it out is also telling how of things can get stuck in there. Not being able to see it out of sight out of mind, doesn't mean that it is clean. Though time will tell with smells as well, oh hell. Then there is the blocking the hole inside that is not always blocked and means any flushing goes out the back of the vagina into the spine metal. That experience of water coming out 3 days after I thought it was dry, while standing for 3 days, was the worry. I can suggest that a piece of pipe to keep it open to air out otherwise it tends to close up and trap moisture. but if it is all removable, in well designed system, you get to clean the outer and inner all at the same time without doing gymnastics to not spill any water while cleaning etc.

I was on the other hand looking at designing a mechanism to have an input and output that you sealed onto the fixed vagina, and would cycle though a few litres in and out flushing through. Two hoses, one smaller to input water and the larger around it to vacuum pump it out, with tricky sealing around the mechanism insert. But you do need a lot more than a few flushes of the pump that comes with them. Those sailors stick to things.
Feeling is Reality

FriendlyNeighbourGuy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FriendlyNeighbourGuy »

Interesting idea, I'll pop back again to see what the thread has to offer.

INFORMATIONS