www.xtdoll.com

Review: - 168 Misa - A treasured doll.

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Review: - 168 Misa - A treasured doll.

Post by haremlover »

Misa came to visit me the other day and photos will follow.
DSCF0097.JPG
DSCF0097.JPG (748.34 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
So watch this space.

I'll be putting together a video review on the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffoBf ... YrzJiIzCmg

This is a doll to fall in love with and will be / is one of my treasured dolls.

She comes in at 166cm high, has a realistic length torso from memory either 60 or 66cm from sitting position to chin, and realistic length legs. Many 168 dolls have a standard size body and long legs. The XY is well sculpted. She weighs 42kg which I've discovered to be within my acceptable weight range.

The TPE is excellent and does not smell. The skeleton is excellent with double hinges allowing her to
comb her hair.
DSCN3386.JPG
DSCN3386.JPG (125.95 KiB) Viewed 3548 times
DSCF0077.JPG
DSCF0077.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3549 times
But currently there are some improvements that I have mentioned to the manufacturer and they say they are going to rectify them.

1. Is better placement of the head on the neck - it's too far backwards and easy to adjust the mould
2. The neck is a gooseneck pipe and the manufacturer says that they will introduce a hinged neck.
3. The eyes are difficult to move
4. The head is a hard silicone, necessary for implanting the real hair which is superb. Very lovely to handle and easier to maintain than a wig of artificial hair. However, for preference as a sexdoll I'd rather have soft silicone of the same sort of softness as the TPE body with an ordinary wig.

She's looks to be excellent as a sexdoll and has a distinct penchant for modelling.

So I'll be processing the photos over the next few days. I haven't got the hang of always getting exposure right on my Nikon D90 with a very old but in my opinion wonderful portrait lens, and other photos need rotating.

This manufacturer and this doll are promising. If ordering soon, make sure you specify that you want the hinged neck as this is the most important perhaps of my advices to the manufacturer.

So watch this space.

Two enthusiasts and experienced doll friends visited and all agreed on her astounding beauty.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Review: - 168 Misa - A treasured doll.

Post by Rock13 »

This doll does indeed look fantastic and I've been following all of the threads providing specific and updated information on Misa. When you say that the manufacturer is going to rectify items 1-4, above, do you mean that they're going to make a non-implant version of her head? I hope so, because I like the flexibility and variation offered by wigs.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't know. The soft head non-implant version is something I'm suggesting as good ideas. The correction of the head on neck placement and the replacement of the gooseneck by a hinged neck an imperative.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Rock13 wrote:This doll does indeed look fantastic and I've been following all of the threads providing specific and updated information on Misa. When you say that the manufacturer is going to rectify items 1-4, above, do you mean that they're going to make a non-implant version of her head? I hope so, because I like the flexibility and variation offered by wigs.
I'm pretty sure you can order her without the implanted hair if I understood correctly per discussion I had with the manufacturer. Good to know they have goosenecks and hope they upgrade to hinged necks.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

haremlover wrote:Misa came to visit me the other day and photos will follow.
DSCF0097.JPG
So watch this space.

I'll be putting together a video review on the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffoBf ... YrzJiIzCmg

This is a doll to fall in love with and will be / is one of my treasured dolls.

She comes in at 166cm high, has a realistic length torso from memory either 60 or 66cm from sitting position to chin, and realistic length legs. Many 168 dolls have a standard size body and long legs. The XY is well sculpted. She weighs 42kg which I've discovered to be within my acceptable weight range.

The TPE is excellent and does not smell. The skeleton is excellent with double hinges allowing her to
comb her hair.
DSCN3386.JPG
DSCF0077.JPG
But currently there are some improvements that I have mentioned to the manufacturer and they say they are going to rectify them.

1. Is better placement of the head on the neck - it's too far backwards and easy to adjust the mould
2. The neck is a gooseneck pipe and the manufacturer says that they will introduce a hinged neck.
3. The eyes are difficult to move
4. The head is a hard silicone, necessary for implanting the real hair which is superb. Very lovely to handle and easier to maintain than a wig of artificial hair. However, for preference as a sexdoll I'd rather have soft silicone of the same sort of softness as the TPE body with an ordinary wig.

She's looks to be excellent as a sexdoll and has a distinct penchant for modelling.

So I'll be processing the photos over the next few days. I haven't got the hang of always getting exposure right on my Nikon D90 with a very old but in my opinion wonderful portrait lens, and other photos need rotating.

This manufacturer and this doll are promising. If ordering soon, make sure you specify that you want the hinged neck as this is the most important perhaps of my advices to the manufacturer.

So watch this space.

Two enthusiasts and experienced doll friends visited and all agreed on her astounding beauty.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem
we will keep improving the shortcoming and providing more higher quality to our customer! :glou: :glou:
Thankyou
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Rock13 wrote:This doll does indeed look fantastic and I've been following all of the threads providing specific and updated information on Misa. When you say that the manufacturer is going to rectify items 1-4, above, do you mean that they're going to make a non-implant version of her head? I hope so, because I like the flexibility and variation offered by wigs.
Hi Rock13
we can provide the non-implant verson of her head.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

RJ357 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can order her without the implanted hair if I understood correctly per discussion I had with the manufacturer. Good to know they have goosenecks and hope they upgrade to hinged necks.
Hi RJ375, we had move to new factory in September, and i sure all doll goes with hinged neck form now on. :glou: :glou: :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

DRE4M
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DRE4M »

Awesome harem. Looking forward to see your updates. I will be watching this space closely to hear your full take since I know you have experience in variety of dolls.

I ordered mine a week ago. The more insight I can intake the more I can make sure my doll is perfect. :whistle:
But speaking with michael and XY, I know they are very diligent on improving. I trust XY, they have been very good to me. Super excited for mine from all the good things I hear. Hope it will be everything I expected it to be.

Pummelbrook

Post by Pummelbrook »

This is a great looking doll. A little bit heavy for me but I like the more realistic looks of this doll.
About her eyes, the XY website shows eyes that are not round, so I think almost impossible to move.(see picture below)
Blue_eyes_meitu_3.jpg
Blue_eyes_meitu_3.jpg (37.26 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Pummelbrook wrote:This is a great looking doll. A little bit heavy for me but I like the more realistic looks of this doll.
About her eyes, the XY website shows eyes that are not round, so I think almost impossible to move.(see picture below)
Blue_eyes_meitu_3.jpg
Hi Pummelbrook
we have the lighter doll 152B too. she is beautiful too.
your right, our dolls eyes is not round. but it cant move https://youtu.be/rTU2fL3IjfU.
It's not as easy to move as other ordinary eyeball, but it's more real than an ordinary eyeball.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I am rather surprised that this Misa does not have easy movable eyes. That is a thing I recognised immediately that the eyes of my Misa head are so easy to manipulate that it reminded me of the EME.
The reason the first picture I posted her eyes were looking to the side to demonstrate that the eyes are well posable.

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Didnt know Harem got one.
Reading he is satisfied is more than enough for me, time to take the plunge. (I was going to anyway but still)

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

jcpax727 wrote:Didnt know Harem got one.
Reading he is satisfied is more than enough for me, time to take the plunge. (I was going to anyway but still)
Hi please grab the opportunity before price going up!
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

_DSC0379.JPG
_DSC0379.JPG (501.75 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
_DSC0378.JPG
_DSC0378.JPG (553.75 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
_DSC0380.JPG
_DSC0380.JPG (450.06 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
and in different lighting
_DSC0195.JPG
_DSC0195.JPG (478.13 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
_DSC0194.JPG
_DSC0194.JPG (499.69 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
_DSC0196.JPG
_DSC0196.JPG (399.26 KiB) Viewed 3106 times

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Great stuff harem.
That top middle one, you could probably make her a FB page and no one would even realize she isnt a person lol

INFORMATIONS