realsexdoll.com

Doll Habits Topic

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Doll Habits Topic

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hello Everyone. Just thought of opening a topic where we could discuss different doll habits, share ideas and so on. To be honest I am mostly interested in what you generally do before/after sex with a doll, what are your favorite places to have sex and how do you keep the place clean? I will write down my habits and if you wish to share yours, would be happy to read. We can at least compare our habits and maybe can get/give useful ideas.

Actually I only use dolls for sex exclusively. So I keep them deflated in a soft bag in the wardrobe, lying on their backs on a shelf. When I feel like, I just get them out, quick inflate and i always dress them up in sexy cloths. Most of the time I use my bed for making love with them. To keep the bed clean, initially I spread a bed sheet on the blanket and also put a towel on it. Today i changed a little and bought a plush blanket which i use on the sheet, instead of the towel. I upload a picture so you can see :)
After sex, I first take them to the bathroom and have a quick shower, cleaning them with a soft sponge with soap. I always have a towel laid on the cloths-horse so after the shower i just lay her on her back on the towel and open the valve to deflate. Once dry, I put her in the bag and back in the wardrobe :) Regarding the cloths, I either just put them under the tap in the wash basin and wash them with cream soap and let it steep/soak in the soapy water or I just throw them in a little box and once gathered enough, use the washing machine to clean. As for the blanket/sheet, I usually just hang them, let them have some fresh air and I mostly use them for about 3 times before washing them.

Sometimes, dressing them up is really erotic. Usually it takes 15-20 mins but i enjoy it.

if you wish to share what you usually do with a doll, i am happy to read it :)
Attachments
My sexy doll on the new blanket
My sexy doll on the new blanket
20180414_150248.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 3389 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Doll Habits Topic

Post by Unknown03 »

We kiss, hold hands, hug, sit side by side on the couch or in bed watching Netflix, make love, play dress up and take pictures, make out, cuddle, fuck, lick, spoon, sleep, rub noses, and kiss some more.

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I always combine my inflatable dolls with inflatable pool toys, it's simply the most delicious dimension of pleasure there is.

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

The whole experience of a doll is simply wonderful, from the going into a shop to buy her, through the inflation, the dressing, the kissing and cuddling and to finally slipping between the sheets and embracing passionately.

I'm transgender with various fetishes, I always dress as a woman. I also like to be fully dressed at first, when I'm with a doll. She wears my clothes too. I also adore wearing raincoats and dress my dolls in rainwear. I love to be in bed with a doll when we are both wearing plastic macs.

As to cleaning. I always use antibacterial wipes on her beforehand, soap and water afterwards.
Attachments
36300751054_9ed586962d_o.jpg
36300751054_9ed586962d_o.jpg (5.19 MiB) Viewed 3316 times
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures :)
Yeah, I also like to kiss them while being together, sometimes while they are drying i give them a kiss on the cheek for fun. So far Spread Eagle doll is the best to kiss with. Open mouth and super soft lips.

The combination is actually a great idea. It should be highly erotic to have sex on a pool matress sorrounded by pool stuff. Especially on a lake (though i would be scared to be seen by someone) :) Once I bought a 66cm mini doll for fun and decided to fill her with water. It was quite interesting and fun but nothing special as she was way too small. Years later I decided to try this with a normal size doll but it didnt turn out as I wanted. Half way through filled with water, i couldnt even lift her, it was heavy :D So couldnt try this.

The raincoat for me is a bit strange, however, if i had a TPE doll I would buy hear a nice winter coat and have sex with her wearing it.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

you need to upload some videos, I find that to be fun!

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

I'm into WAM (Wet and Messy) which is when you get aroused by a women in wet and/or messy clothes. Don't ask me how that started, I'm now in my forties but I remember that I was already into wetlook way before fifteen. The only messy I like is the "clean" type, so instead of lotion/slime I buy a 50cm bar of soap (search for "sabao clarim"), cut 15cm into pieces, dissolve it with 15L (3x5L containers) of very hot water and let it cool off (putting it outside on cold nights works best) so it gets "slimy". Since it's soap, all I have to do in the end is wash and rinse :) It's hard/difficult to explain a fetish to a women, and even harder to find one that shares the same fetish or accepts it. Luckily the dolls like everything we like :)

My time with my inflatable doll is very limited, most often only on free Saturday nights. During the week I select a few clothes for the doll, usually cotton, satin or any type of light clothes, then I deflate her with the clothes on, so it's quicker to get her ready on Saturday. I carefully fold her into a small box, which is concealed from prying eyes.

Since I don't have a bathtub, I plug the drain (is that correct?) of my shower cabin floor which is about 10cm deep, pour the "soap slime" into it so I get about 2 to 3cm of slime. I always use a condom for 2 reasons: because it's hygienic, and because she's not into THAT kind of messy!

It's time for my doll to join the fun! Sometimes she accidentally falls into the slime, other times she caughts me having fun in the slime (with my clothes on) so I invite her to join me, but eventually she and her clothes get completely slippery and very nice to the touch. The soaked/slimed clothes reveal all her curves, specially the underwear/bra/bikini lines, and when the clothes become partially see-through she starts teasing me even more. She definitely knows what I like! One of the bonus of the wet/slimy clothes is that it makes her slightly heavier, which in turn makes her feel more "real". We slide and roll around in our slippery bodies and clothes until she finally gives me the signal to slip inside her. Sometimes after we're "done" I like to caress her slippery body and clothes for a while, other times we just lay there together, and other times she even wants to try out my clothes, but eventually she starts teasing me again for a 2nd round, and who am I to say no? And in this specific case, NO means YES! By now some of the soap slime turned into foam and it completely covers the floor of the cabin by some cms, so I start shoving foam down her clothes and she becomes even more slippery and mushy, which in turn makes me want her even more!

In the end we remove all the clothes, shower off the soap, dry our bodies with a towel and put the clothes in the washing machine, which only needs the last cycles because the clothes are already full of soap ;)

Unfortunately I can't sleep with her by my side because I live with other people and they will definitely find it weird, or I might make them jealous of me, and I definitely don't want them to be jealous of me, I'm not that kind of person :evil: But at least I know my doll is happy... and super clean!
Malcolm77 wrote:Once I bought a 66cm mini doll for fun and decided to fill her with water. It was quite interesting and fun but nothing special as she was way too small.
I also have a small doll called Romping Rosy, I never tried filling her with water because I'm afraid of bacteria forming inside her. My plan was to try to make clothes for her and I even bought a portable sowing machine but I don't know how to use it :lol: I could also buy clothes but I don't have a clue what sizes she wears. I did try to make a "dress" out of a sock and from a trousers leg, but it just doesn't look right. Oh well :wink:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for sharing your habit, was interesting to read :) So does this mean (living with others) that you can only have sex with her if they are not at home? Have you ever been in a risky situation that any of them came home unexpectedly? :) Well, this wet and messy habbit has its advantage: you dont have to do much cleaning as everything takes places under shower. I am also into sexy cloths, i have have sex with the doll being fully dressed but on the bed with normal conditions :) However, once I tried a really erotic/kind of extreme adventure with one of my dolls in a wellness hotel. I decided to take her to the bathtub with me and also brought a bottle of baby oil. I poured half of the bottle on her and had sex with her fully oiled. Was such an erotic experience. She was sliding on my body so smoothly. Maybe you might try it as well.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

My beautiful modified Kimmi is mainly the doll I sleep with while my DS Ex-Lite always watches standing next to the bed. She is mostly for kissing, cuddling and spooning at night. I keep her inflated all the time and during the day she stands next to my DS waiting for me to come home.

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

Malcolm77 wrote:Thanks for sharing your habit, was interesting to read :) So does this mean (living with others) that you can only have sex with her if they are not at home? Have you ever been in a risky situation that any of them came home unexpectedly? :)
Oh, I do it when they're at home alright, but I lock the door to my room and/or bathroom first! There's no noise involved so they don't have a clue that anything is going on at all, and I do it late at night so everyone is already sleeping anyway. I only do it on some Saturday's because I don't have to worry getting up early on Sundays :)
Malcolm77 wrote:I am also into sexy cloths, i have have sex with the doll being fully dressed but on the bed with normal conditions :) However, once I tried a really erotic/kind of extreme adventure with one of my dolls in a wellness hotel. I decided to take her to the bathtub with me and also brought a bottle of baby oil. I poured half of the bottle on her and had sex with her fully oiled. Was such an erotic experience. She was sliding on my body so smoothly. Maybe you might try it as well.
Naked bodies don't appeal much to me, but the idea of imagining what's behind sexy clothes does. And sliding bodies is exactly why I do it with the "soap slime": because it gets really slippery and fun. It also makes it very easy to slide inside her. This video is similar to the fun I have (scene 2, starts at 23min), except the doll is glad to do it. My current doll doesn't have hands/feet nor a solid head but the next will, so she'll probably be the one taking the lead the next time! I already have clothes put aside for her and some glasses just for that innocent look :twisted:

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

After so many years of weekly use of dolls, I was surprised to change my habit of simply having sex with a doll then going through the rigmarole of cleaning her out and drying her off. Even though I have a huge plastic fetish, it must explain why I am exclusive to vinyl dolls rather that women, I hit upon the practice of dressing my doll in plastic panties and pushing the folds of panty plastic inside her vagina. The sex is easily just as good and much easier to clean. Sex has been so much more frequent without the dread of the post ritual.
Attachments
IMG_20180516_071123_708.jpg
IMG_20180516_071123_708.jpg (720.05 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
IMG_20180516_070901_210.jpg
IMG_20180516_070901_210.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2840 times
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

mspakamac wrote:After so many years of weekly use of dolls, I was surprised to change my habit of simply having sex with a doll then going through the rigmarole of cleaning her out and drying her off. Even though I have a huge plastic fetish, it must explain why I am exclusive to vinyl dolls rather that women, I hit upon the practice of dressing my doll in plastic panties and pushing the folds of panty plastic inside her vagina. The sex is easily just as good and much easier to clean. Sex has been so much more frequent without the dread of the post ritual.
Glad to hear you enjoy sex more now without the tiresome cleaning. Once i also tried something with a sexy black pant. I put it in the mouth of one of my dolls (BJ Betty). Dont know , but just found it so erotic as the panty was hanging out of her hot open mouth. Haven't done it since then though. I dont really have any fetishes. Maybe just the thing that I like to have sex with dolls being dressed. Once i had a girlfriend who sometimes liked it too. We mostly made love just as normal, but sometimes she either wore full body stockings or left her trousers and panty on and just pull them down on her legs just enough so i can enter her.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I dont know how you guys are with foreplay but I normally I dont really do it with the dolls. We just get down straight to business :) (maybe except for the very first time with a new doll). However, since my last two dolls, i have taken on a new habit regarding this which I definetely recommend trying if you have not tried yet :) I noticed, most of the times when I go out (meet friends, cinema, whatever) and after getting home, i am usually still whirled up, in motion, and still want to do something.

So recently I tried a new thing. Before going out, I dressed up my doll really erotic and prepared her on the bed for later. That time I went to the theatre and getting home in the evening, she was waiting for me in the bed all hot :) I just took off my shoes, didnt even turn on the lamps, just cuddled up to her in the dark (some light came in from the street lights) and started a really erotic foreplay. I was even whispering her things like, "so you were waiting for me honey?". Making use of her realistic hands, i "let" her undress me gradually, taking off my shirt, pants etc moving her hands. It was really erotic and turned me on so much. Sex was much better this way. I never started an intercourse being dressed.

So I liked this idea very much , and decided to do it again with my new doll. This Friday I went to a wedding, and before leaving, I dressed up Lucy "full extra" like this and had her sit on the side of my bed, until getting home later:
all dressed up
all dressed up
20180715_095216.jpg (946.17 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
As you can guess, going to a wedding, i dressed up very elegantly and getting home, Lucy really enjoyed peeling off all my cloths. I really made use of her special sitting position as I stood in front of her, i started kissing her neck and she was using her hands to unlock my belt and take down my trousers...

So all in all, i think it is really a pleasure to get home dressed elegantly, get to your babe all ready, and do some play with her like this, letting her take your cloths off. I recommend :)

INFORMATIONS