Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inflatable dolls that are pretty sturdy

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool - "genesis218" - Canada Hey - :thumbs_up:

While I to, am homeported in the good ole US of A - I find that Amazon is a good bet - and scored Kimmi thru them

Honey 21 a United Kingdom {Jolly ole England} sex toy seller that uses Amazon a lot and has a USA launch portal so from time to time the UK air gals become very available in the good ole US of A - wooHoo - :mrgreen:

Like - genesis218 - sez - go for Kimmi or her sister Natalie who's available thru her importer Orion.de - direct or thru Amazon - honest no slight on Daio Shi - they are way kool - but one night with Kimmi or Natalie - and you will see why they are the current Queens of Inflata-land - :angel:

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

Dollbottom wrote:Does that really work? I might give it a try
Glue? Here's the most recent test. 3 thick glue layers on each seam.
Attachments
Glue test (beach ball).gif
Glue test (beach ball).gif (548.82 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

So, how does the beach ball hold up to having sex with it now? :haha4:

Just kidding. Thanks for sharing that. What brand glue did you use? How long did you let it dry between each coat?

Void Pointer

Post by Void Pointer »

1) pre-inflate the envelope to zero pressure (just let it take it's shape).
2) take a syringe (without a needle). It's needed to keep glue layers thick and narrow at the same time.
3) slowly apply first layer on top seams. Rotate the envelope as they pre-dry (takes few minutes) to avoid glue leaking down (and forming thick drops). Seams must be nearly flat and horizontal as you apply glue on them. But usually you just rotate the envelope as glue takes it's viscosity (it happens quickly), so you always work nearby the top point of the envelope.
4) pre-dry the whole doll for at least an hour. Avoid contact with anything (pre-dried glue is still sticky).
5) apply second and third layers the same way. Big babes such as Betty Bouncer and Fatima Fong takes so much time so you don't need to wait: when you finish her last inch, first inch is already dried because you need more than an hour to cover all seams! But maybe leaving her for longer time is even better.
6) let them dry for at least 24h (I prefer few days).
7) inflate firmly and enjoy the new level of tightness :)

Speaking about the glue... it's from local manufacturer :( Transparent, fluent and melts PVC a bit (but not too much).

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

When mine go pop I get a cheap beachball-head doll and use her as an inner tube.

Tulling1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tulling1 »

mspakamac wrote:My latex doll, Miranda is sturdy, having a double skin. I have to say though, I much prefer the cheaper PVC dolls despite their tendency to split. Just part of life's rich tapestry.
Are you interested in selling her?

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

Tulling1 wrote:
mspakamac wrote:My latex doll, Miranda is sturdy, having a double skin. I have to say though, I much prefer the cheaper PVC dolls despite their tendency to split. Just part of life's rich tapestry.
Are you interested in selling her?
Sadly, she has gone now. In the end, some of her latex perished from all my use. I'd had her since 2009 and had been going with her at least twice a week for over six years so I can't complain.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

I have a Cayenne Cleur for more almost two years and she's still in a good shape.

INFORMATIONS