realsexdoll.com

PDX Mona Mountains Huge Tits Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

PDX Mona Mountains Huge Tits Doll

Post by Malcolm77 »

As this doll does not have a topic, i make one as I received just now this hot doll. Shortly summarizing: TITS. In more details: HUGE Tits :)

:) So the doll is about 1.57 m, very sexy legs (see close-up pic with the grey dress), giant tits, nice ass, molded 3D face (looks pretty). No oral but the mouth is really good, kisabble. As this is a mid-range doll, the material is thin, not so thick as in Kimmi or BJ Betty. But i think is ok. Pussy and Ass are fixed TPE, quite tight, i like it. Hands and feet are not 3D formed, but i like these simples ones, makes dressing easier (especially stockings). I didnt have much, so only tried her for a little time, but i enjoyed it already. Now i have to run to work but I dressed her up in a sexy outfit (in the red shirt and purple thin trousers (my god, so beautiful legs in it)) and she will be waiting for me in the bed like this in the evening. Cant wait :)

Will post more details and pics later.
Attachments
Box
Box
20180209_100356.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
from front
from front
20180209_104643.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
Ass-from the side
Ass-from the side
20180209_104740.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
Casual dress but sexy
Casual dress but sexy
20180209_110014.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
TITS
TITS
20180209_110033.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
Sexy legs
Sexy legs
20180209_110103.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
in hot lingerie
in hot lingerie
20180209_112834.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
Hot Pussy through dress
Hot Pussy through dress
20180209_112812.jpg (5.2 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
20180209_121156.jpg
20180209_121156.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 7144 times
20180209_121201.jpg
20180209_121201.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 7144 times

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PDX Mona Mountains Huge Tits Doll

Post by sam treadwell »

Congratulations there Malcolm77, she looks like loads of fun :thumbs_up:

Just be sure to bring your oxygen tanks when you go to scale those enormous peaks :mrgreen:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

sam treadwell wrote:Congratulations there Malcolm77, she looks like loads of fun :thumbs_up:

Just be sure to bring your oxygen tanks when you go to scale those enormous peaks :mrgreen:
Thanks :) I really like her, yes. Need those tanks for sure :o :razz:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Well, I had one of the craziest and busiest weekends ever, as far as dolls go :) We made love 2-3 times/day and each time was amazing. Dont know if there is a perfect doll (probably there isn't) but this stands really close, almost perfect! Her body is mind blowing and the openings are really good. Could be just a little tighter but I am satisfied altogether.

She is flexible, was easy to put her in almost any position basically. One minor negative thing is that she does not come with eyelashes. But i just simly bought a pair and upgraded her face (also did make-up) so now she is extremly sexy (see in the before and after pics! ). I also bought some sexy pantyhose ( I do recommend to buy pantyhose that has any kind of patterns/symbols or whatever on it as they make one look really erotic.) I took pictures her wearing red pantyhose with some pattern on it and I was shocked how sexy her legs were in it. I took pics of her in various cloths and body stockings. Feel free to vote which one is the best :) for me, the sexiest was the last set: with the purple blouse and purple/pinkish leggings. My God she was so sexy, especially lying on her side, her thigh and legs and ass were amazing. Dont think have ever seen anything so sexy like that with dolls before. Had to take photo of her like that! (will be the last photos).

Warning: thousands of pictures upcoming :o
Attachments
woman in white
woman in white
20180211_152258.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
black body stockings
black body stockings
20180211_155922.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
White body stockings
White body stockings
20180211_163601.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
sexy make up face
sexy make up face
20180211_165848.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
favourite dress
favourite dress
20180211_170632.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
favourite dress
favourite dress
20180211_170655.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
huge tits
huge tits
20180211_172635.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
On her side 1
On her side 1
20180211_171532.jpg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
On her side 2
On her side 2
20180211_172156.jpg (3.73 MiB) Viewed 6946 times
On her side 3
On her side 3
20180211_172237.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 6946 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

and the rest of the pics:
Attachments
woman in black nuce butt
woman in black nuce butt
20180209_225915.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
woman in black
woman in black
20180209_230040.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
tasty pussy
tasty pussy
20180209_230815.jpg (4.99 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
sexy patterned red pantyhose
sexy patterned red pantyhose
20180210_091023.jpg (3.55 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
black-red nice thighs
black-red nice thighs
20180211_134102.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
black-red nice ass
black-red nice ass
20180211_134128.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
black-red nice ass
black-red nice ass
20180211_134213.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
woman in white. sexy patterned white pantyhose
woman in white. sexy patterned white pantyhose
20180211_152245.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 6934 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Expensive doll made to look cheap!!!!!! She’s had a lot of bad press but those tits are epic!!!!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Expensive doll made to look cheap!!!!!! She’s had a lot of bad press but those tits are epic!!!!
Well, it s interesting that I also read negative opinions about her. Amazon was full of criticism about her. A fellow forum member Yorktown had one as well and if i remember correctly he didnt like her as well.

But she cost 145$ so I decided to buy her as it was not much money for her. And so far i am really impressed. To be honest I dont care she does not have fully 3D head/legs/arms, because the most important things for me in a doll are: should have 3D molded face and tight openinigs. Mona has these. 3D arms and legs are a good "bonus" but sometimes they are annoying as they make dressing slower/more difficult. And without these, the doll is really light, easy to carry.
Also, this doll had a previous version, i think i got the newer one. So i encourage everyone to buy who likes big tits, fixed pussy and ass :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Lov those pictures of her - in various pose and costume - :angel:

Yes, yes I still have my Mona she's a latter made version - and yup she came with a flaw from the factory and lost air on first inflation, an easy fix but yes disappointed

She has since I got her tore open in a few more spots all easily fixed, but over-inflation, is a no go with her - her vinyl body is great - but there is no manufacturing quality in these PDX air babes - I got a few on closeout - no surprise there - and all were very good to get it on with - but within a few weeks they all went flat - all easy fixes - but I can
see why people get turned off - on these air babes

Just a quick note - if your PDX air babe - goes flat - look for where the face mask is glued to the inflated head part of the doll - go all around this area - as it is where almost all of mine tore open - its a manufacturing flaw and causes a stress tear - easily repaired - use a small patch and glue it all up with "Performix V.I.P - and Mona will be moaning once again

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Lov those pictures of her - in various pose and costume - :angel:

Yes, yes I still have my Mona she's a latter made version - and yup she came with a flaw from the factory and lost air on first inflation, an easy fix but yes disappointed

She has since I got her tore open in a few more spots all easily fixed, but over-inflation, is a no go with her - her vinyl body is great - but there is no manufacturing quality in these PDX air babes - I got a few on closeout - no surprise there - and all were very good to get it on with - but within a few weeks they all went flat - all easy fixes - but I can
see why people get turned off - on these air babes

Just a quick note - if your PDX air babe - goes flat - look for where the face mask is glued to the inflated head part of the doll - go all around this area - as it is where almost all of mine tore open - its a manufacturing flaw and causes a stress tear - easily repaired - use a small patch and glue it all up with "Performix V.I.P - and Mona will be moaning once again
Yeah, i see what you mean! Mona had one leak exactly where you said (where her head and neck connects). I easily fixed it and she holds air perfectly. For me it was not a big deal, as so far, whatever doll i bought before Mona (about 4-5), all of them developed a leak after about 7-10 days, so i got used to it! :) I am really looking forward to that doll which wont develop a leak after a short time. Wonder which one will be that :) So i understand it might be frustrating but somehow i got used to it. But you are right, they should pay more attention to this and strive to create a material that lasts for a longer time without any leaks/tears. I only have now about 6-7 dolls on my list to try, will see which one is the best in terms of durability.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

After I seen your post I pulled mine out - and poof she blew a seam on her arm - easy fix - but wow, no quality control - so then -

I puffed up Coco - and she started to blow a kool stream of air in my face - she tore open on her face mask to head seam -

sadly there is no quality - with these air air babes - as a sex toy they're ok - but for a LTR - no way -

Soon mine will all be more patches than air babe - :whistle:

The NMC value to mid range are way better than the PDX - but again all mine came on discount - so its all relative - she's cheap sex toy - period

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

After I seen your post I pulled mine out - and poof she blew a seam on her arm - easy fix - but wow, no quality control - so then -

I puffed up Coco - and she started to blow a kool stream of air in my face - she tore open on her face mask to head seam -

sadly there is no quality - with these air air babes - as a sex toy they're ok - but for a LTR - no way -

Soon mine will all be more patches than air babe - :whistle:

The NMC value to mid range are way better than the PDX - but again all mine came on discount - so its all relative - she's cheap sex toy - period
Oh man, thats a pity, too bad. I absolutely agree, NMC mid range is much better. So far I am lucky, there was only 1 leak on her but probably i will have the same problems later as you. Will see. I am really looking forward to a doll that is in kneeling position with fixed openings like Gina Lynn. Pity you cant buy anything similar today. Except for some DiaoShis which are in sitting position. Maybe i will try one of them.

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Sorry again guys that you both had negative experiences with our PDX blowup babes. As you both know, we did have an isolated incident with the head to vinyl adhesive connection that has been well documented all over the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience and I want to make things right. Please email me rob@pipedreamproducts.com and I will arrange exchanges free of charge for both of you and anyone else who experienced the same defects. We stand behind our products 100% and we will do everything to make up for our shortcomings. Sorry again for the letdown and I look forward to hearing from you all soon....

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

robroyal wrote:Sorry again guys that you both had negative experiences with our PDX blowup babes. As you both know, we did have an isolated incident with the head to vinyl adhesive connection that has been well documented all over the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience and I want to make things right. Please email me rob@pipedreamproducts.com and I will arrange exchanges free of charge for both of you and anyone else who experienced the same defects. We stand behind our products 100% and we will do everything to make up for our shortcomings. Sorry again for the letdown and I look forward to hearing from you all soon....
Hi

This message is really a pleasant surprise, good customer service and this should be valued! Thank you very much, however, at the moment I dont intend to take the advantage of this offer as I would not like to use Mona Mountains more (dont have her as well now). Not because she was bad but I prefer higher end PDx dolls ,and I am planning to get Kneeling Nikki later anyways.
Have a nice day:)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Again my apologies for being late to this post as well - :arrow:

I appreciate your efforts at PDX - "robroyal" - and like my fellow member "Malcolm77" I too shall pass on your kind gesture to replace the flawed air babes - it is indeed a rare thing for importers to be concerned about their product in the lower end of the love doll segment, and its truly appreciated - :thumbs_up:

I am more interested in the follow on models, if any that PDX has planned for 2018/ 2019 - Does PDX plan to stay committed to the Inflatable Sex Doll genre or is that going to relegated to the value or Party type dolls only ?

I say this as PDX has always been on the cutting edge of air dolls and your prior efforts both in house and outsourced thru NMC were very good ideas - in addition PDX wasn't afraid to try other things such as Big Gal Becky or my fav Bad Azz Bonnie Rotten - my hope is PDX remains committed to the higher end Inflatable Sex Dolls and the mid range as well

Radon

Post by Radon »

Amazing pics, thanks for sharing. I love the way she looks in that black body stocking.

INFORMATIONS