realsexdoll.com

Amy Rose - Sitting doll photo review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
skinjob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Amy Rose - Sitting doll photo review

Post by skinjob »

You hit that nail on the head Yorktown! A big fan of that film, although I haven’t seen the recent sequel.
So as far as this interesting doll is concerned, I am assuming it's a Euro release only? Probably better that way.....my closet is a bit full :)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

skinjob wrote:You hit that nail on the head Yorktown! A big fan of that film, although I haven’t seen the recent sequel.
So as far as this interesting doll is concerned, I am assuming it's a Euro release only? Probably better that way.....my closet is a bit full :)
Yeah, i think it is Euro based, though it can be bought via Amazon and some other sites as well that ship internationally. Anyway, the doll is super light and it does not really require much space as the whole body is inflatable.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

DoctorDuke2 wrote:This new clear sitting doll with brunette head is available now at Love&Vibes website in the UK. They have a wide range of inflatable babes. Including some new black chicks. All seem to be the very good Diaoshi models with built-in great feeling pussy and ass holes.
I'm curious: what is the reason for having a clear doll? Is it so you can see yourself inside? A better material? Just wondering.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - autolycus - :?:

But like all open ended questions - each member is going to give their opinion - so instead of an answer, your going to end up with multiple answers all giving different prospective -

Sufficient to say there has been a need and cause to make this type of See thru inflatable doll decade after decade - and they obviously sell - maybe not as much as the blue eyed standing at attention types which are the best sellers

so here is my reason - they made her - so I got her and as the shampoo bottle instructions reminds us all - wash rinse - boink - wash rinse - boink - :mrgreen:

No I didn't get Amy Rose yet - made next year

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

autolycus wrote:
DoctorDuke2 wrote:This new clear sitting doll with brunette head is available now at Love&Vibes website in the UK. They have a wide range of inflatable babes. Including some new black chicks. All seem to be the very good Diaoshi models with built-in great feeling pussy and ass holes.
I'm curious: what is the reason for having a clear doll? Is it so you can see yourself inside? A better material? Just wondering.
Well thats a legitimate question i must say. As the normal dolls feel lifelike due to their body colour, etc. A simple transparent doll might be strange as it does not really resemble a human being.

But to answer your question: if i am about to buy such a doll, i would buy it out of sheer curiosity! Just because it s unique and would like to know how it feels, what it is like. Maybe in the near future i will order one from Loveandvibes (hopefully they ship from Uk to other countries in Europe as well)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Malcolm77 wrote: But to answer your question: if i am about to buy such a doll, i would buy it out of sheer curiosity! Just because it s unique and would like to know how it feels, what it is like.
So, it's a matter of "build it and they will come!" :lol:

INFORMATIONS