realsexdoll.com

Somewhat Old-Schooler Here Needs Advice

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Somewhat Old-Schooler Here Needs Advice

Post by haremlover »

I wouldn't say the EXLite is great for sex . . . but is a wonderful photo model.

If yo ucan get hold of Agent 69 go for it. The other airgirl that's good is Orion Natalie and Kimmi Lovecock

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Yeah bro, I considered the EX-Lite but the 500 bones doesn't include shipping. That's another 300 bones. It's just under 800 bones including shipping. And several owners have claimed it's not that good "in bed" and tears easy. I don't know. I may give her a try next year, not sure yet.

I found out these Diaoshi's come in several versions, silicone breast, vinyl plastic breast, air breast, sitting position, standing position, etc. I didn't see the silicone breast version on the French Love And Vibes website. I should have asked them about it. Anyway, I'll see how I like them and I can always order one later with the sili breast, lol. I have no idea what they're like. I just know that everyone that has one says it's the best air girl they ever had.

I've had a Latex French Poupee before (best air girl I ever had) so it'll be interesting to see how they compare.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Damn, that shipping certainly kills it, you can get TPE dolls for not much more.

I stopped following the ex lite thread not long after they started to ship, but yeah I was aware their junk was not holding up too well when bumpin uglies.

Having had a blow job Bettie inflatable that didn't hold up for too long, I put them in the same category, but the Ex lite is miles ahead in realism and as a companion.

Hope your shoulder returns to strength TheWatcher, mine has been holding on for years, they are finicky little buggers to stabilize.

TheWatcher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheWatcher »

Ronin wrote:
I stopped following the ex lite thread not long after they started to ship, but yeah I was aware their junk was not holding up too well when bumpin uglies.

After thoroughly researching for 2 days I am inclined to reach the same conclusion :( It's a shame because the concept is there and the product looks very nice, but I plan on doing more than just admiring the sculpting. If there was a stateside distributer I might take a stab at it, but once shipping costs are factored in, it becomes a no brainer. At those prices I could be close to getting another tpe doll or something of higher durability.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

haremlover wrote:I wouldn't say the EXLite is great for sex . . . but is a wonderful photo model.

If yo ucan get hold of Agent 69 go for it. The other airgirl that's good is Orion Natalie and Kimmi Lovecock

Best wishes

Harem
Where you been hiding? Not seen you on here for ages

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

FWIW, I continue to be impressed by (and quite fond of) my Diaoshi girl. It's amazing how much sexier she is than the last inflatable I bought about 8 years ago (sorry, I can't remember what she was). I've had her for about 10 weeks and had sex with her maybe two dozen times (I also have a silicone girl who is my "main" doll), and she is holding up well. She is the first inflatable I've had (going back 30 years) who is more than just a sex toy: I cuddle with her and enjoy her companionship - all at a fraction of the cost of a solid doll. Don't get me wrong: I wouldn't trade in my solid doll (Luna) for anything, but if I had gotten the Diaoshi first, I may not have ever looked any further. Here are some recent pictures of her:
DSCF2624.JPG
DSCF2630.JPG
DSCF2634.JPG

INFORMATIONS