realsexdoll.com

I need some help

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Bestguthix

I need some help

Post by Bestguthix »

Hey guys. :D I only have like 40$ to buy a doll right now. Can you reccomend some dolls for it? I searced and found this one. https://www.amazon.co.uk/You2Toys-Bridg ... B012635AL2
I think her pose is great :) Any more suggestions? :) Thank you for your answer.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I need some help

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to TDF - Bestguthix - :thumbs_up:

Hey your selection of Bridgette - sounds real kool - :angel:

Amazon .uk has a great selection of air babes - prices vary widely - so try one to see if you like her first and if air dolls is your thing - no sense spending lots of Oscar on them if you haven't tried one - after the first date you'll know if air babes is your thang - or not -

Now as too which I would choose - well its like picking a Skoda or a Vauxhall auto - its a personal choice - try Bridgette

Good luck - Bestguthix - let us know which one you get - :thumbs_up:

Ryanthatdude7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ryanthatdude7 »

To be honest I think you would be better off spending more than 40$ on a doll or buying a small masturbator sleeve / ass toy instead. Not sure if 40$ inflatables are exactly worth buying

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Ryanthatdude7 wrote:To be honest I think you would be better off spending more than 40$ on a doll or buying a small masturbator sleeve / ass toy instead. Not sure if 40$ inflatables are exactly worth buying
Value.. is in the eye of the beholder. Otherwise, I don't think inflatables would still be made after all these years.

Welcome to the forum. :wink:

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Hello!!!
Everyone has a point, cheap dolls generally don't last that long unless you really look after them and don't over inflate.
I have been using cheap dolls like the one you selected for 18 years! I personally love them and would always select them! I love the feel of vinyl and my doll fetish stems from cheap lilos so cheaper dolls really do it for me!!! I have had the best sexual experiences with cheap dolls.

I have owned the one you selected above. IMO she is ok but her leg positon makes it difficult for missionary sex! I prefer the traditional doll positon, this always for great orgasims!

Amazon uk is great i buy loads off there and have them delivered to a locker which keeps it private from it being delivered directly to my house!!!

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

Amazon should have some deals, or check eBay (they have both a public and an adult section containing doll listings).

I wouldn't buy a TPE or silicone doll there, but inflatables should be okay.

INFORMATIONS