realsexdoll.com

Lonely and Lusty Inflatable Love Doll - Review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lonely and Lusty Inflatable Love Doll - Review

Post by SuperHentaiSage »

(Please forgive my lack of photos. The ones I have a gritty due to bad lighting, and because of horrible placement of my apartment, test using shadows and natural light didn't help much either. If you want, I can place a gritty picture up)

SuperHentaiSage here.

A few days ago, I finally received the Lonely and Lusty Inflatable Love Doll w/ Cyberskin Pussy and Ass. Some of you may have seen my question on the topic, and figured why not just get one. Yardman has several of these dolls, and I will use his pictures as a reference. His post can be seen here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34395

First off, lets begin with the body. It seems the Lonely and Lusty is in the same position as the two Yardman has. Arms are in the same position and are even standing, this one standing about 5'5" tall. Once inflated, the body feel might sturdy and strong, capable of handling some body weight if you enjoy being on top. The insert (which I will get into more detail later) was a bit difficult to get in, then again this is my first cyberskin doll, so maybe I just need practice. The breast feel amazing, and the addition of perky nipples add more to the experience. You simply want to touch those amazing tits, even if you aren't nailing her to the wall! Also, the valve doesn't contain an annoying internal air blocker (or whatever those things are called), so inflation and deflation is an easy process.

Next up is the head. The forward portion of the head is molded, however the rear part isn't. Also, the hair is attached to the molded part, but not the back, which is odd but OK and is attached nicely. The eyes are hard, not painted, giving the addition of semi-realism. Oral is fantastic, providing excellent suction and when lubed gives an interesting slurp sound. Measurements of the oral passage are the same as Yardman's; 1.5" across by 1.75" vertical and 5.5" deep.

The Cyberskin love holes are one of the best I have felt. The canal is tight, absorbing body heat quick, giving a more realistic sensation. With the right lube, it is possible to come real close to what actually sex feels like.

A few thing that I like to nit-pick about. For dolls that on some sites sell of over 100 bucks, the lack of formed hands and feet bug me. Oh, I'll keep loving this doll, but the head and tits are formed and molded, were hands and feet too hard? The position of the love holes are odd, but give ease of accessibility.

All in all, this doll incorporates everything I like in my inflatables babes, to which I compare to a good cup of coffee: Short, as this doll is shorter than me. (IRL I'm 6'3, this doll 5'5), Light, not only the skin color is realistic but even with how sturdy it is, it weights next to nothing. And Sweet, as in the way she looks. And with how rare these are becoming to buy at affordable prices, I do intend to buy more.

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Re: Lonely and Lusty Inflatable Love Doll - Review

Post by Mistress Angela »

I am glad that you are so happy with your doll. It is nice to be loved :)
The thing I don't like about many of those dolls is that they always have their mouths wide open, feet and hands are ugly and their skins are to thin. All that, compared to the prices you often pay, way to expensive.

Still, I do like to see a picture. If you like I can shop it to make it look a bit better. Just you make it as bright as possible.

SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

@Mistress Angela
Aye, I didn't pay too much, and the skin is actually thick. The feet and hands kill it though. Still, it is a nice looking doll, even if her mouth stay wide open; but I can use that for many NSFW application ;)

ken55
Former Member

Post by ken55 »

I must agree with Mistres Angela, it is the same
As the Bree Olson doll, nice face nice eyes hair up
Front on the molded part and nothing but beach
Head in the back skin too thin this type of doll don't
Last long.

SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

@ken55
Any doll will last long, so long as the owner treats it correctly. I have dolls with thinner plastic than this one from 2006 which still holds air well and inflates amazingly. It's not the dolls fault if the owner uses it like a punching bag.

ken55
Former Member

Post by ken55 »

Well l'm glad to hear that, I'm trying to take care of
My latest doll Buffy from 1am. The skin is a little
Thiner then I like in a doll and I am concernd that
She might not last that long, time will tell. :plaidskirt:

SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

From what I've seen, even a small pop is fixable. So long as you keep her away from fire. I've heard of smoking babes, but that would be ridiculous.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Nice review :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

congraz, that is one nice review, thanks
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Good review.

I've thought about purchasing some fingered lingerie type gloves to cover up the mitten hands.
Boots work for the footsie stumps.

SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks for the complements!

Yardman, glove may work. Boots might, if they are light enough I suppose. If they are heavy they may slip off I'm guessing.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great work & review - SuperHentaiSage - :thumbs_up:

These "TOPCO" imported dolls are really good - i had several of the older ones from years past and even of late had received two of the later designs -

Like all designs these air girls can last a long time or be a one night flight of fancy - i am glad that "TOPCO" announced that they are re-issuing them as the first issue sold out very quick - funny how of late we actually have to wait for any new or re-issued design - wow - things do change - years ago the designs use to come out like a city bus - take a seat and another comes along - even if you missed the first another was right behind - :o

Happy Trails -

SuperHentaiSage
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yorktown, can you link me on that news? Is it just a reissue, or redesign?

ken55
Former Member

Post by ken55 »

Man post a photo, I'd like to see what your talking about.The name topco rigns a bell I think I've owned
Some of them dolls in the past, like maby three decades ago or something. :plaidskirt:

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Boots... just use my old cowboy boots. They work as CFM for me, and sometimes she can stand up with them and perhaps some padding, socks.

1 advantge, they can do oral, as long as you fit. 1.5" x 1.75". Mine stretch some and have great suction. I love filling up Lucy's mouth.!.!.!

INFORMATIONS