realsexdoll.com

Filling boobs with water

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Paul60

Filling boobs with water

Post by Paul60 »

Do many of you good folk fill boobs with water ?

I'm thinking of it, but afraid of my bed ending up like a scene from the Poseidon Adventure.

There really has to be a morning after for me.

Are they usually pretty leak proof and watertight ?

infl8orama

Re: Filling boobs with water

Post by infl8orama »

I've had Pussy Galore, Milk Maid, and a couple other water-breasted dolls over the years, and usually the breasts (which are separately chambered) are quite resilient. Getting the water out can be a challenge.

It should go without saying, but just in case: Do NOT fill Milk Maid's breasts up with anything but water. On at least one version, her nipples are primitive bite valves, so while you can suckle, it will take a long time to get a preponderance of the milk out, and the remainder will curdle and grow lots of microbes. I don't have personal experience with this issue, but given how difficult it is to get any water out of a doll's breasts through the valve, I can only imagine the science experiment you'd wind up with using any kind of food liquid.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

infl8orama wrote:I've had Pussy Galore, Milk Maid, and a couple other water-breasted dolls over the years, and usually the breasts (which are separately chambered) are quite resilient. Getting the water out can be a challenge.

It should go without saying, but just in case: Do NOT fill Milk Maid's breasts up with anything but water. On at least one version, her nipples are primitive bite valves, so while you can suckle, it will take a long time to get a preponderance of the milk out, and the remainder will curdle and grow lots of microbes. I don't have personal experience with this issue, but given how difficult it is to get any water out of a doll's breasts through the valve, I can only imagine the science experiment you'd wind up with using any kind of food liquid.
Thanks for the advice.

The reason I'm asking is that on one of the boobs, I stupidly opened the valve to see if I could add more air.

They felt a little soft as shipped.

Now I'm finding it near impossible to add more air as the second I remove the valve, half the air escapes.

They are not safety, air valves, but meant for water I'm guessing ?

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

They are indeed meant for water.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

My 1am Buffy I was able to get air in her boobs but it was difficult. I have a similar one that I got from Samara78 and it was impossible to put air in it so I started putting fiber fill which I haven't finished doing yet.
It's kinda a pain because you have to put in a little at a time and use the eraser end of a pencil or something long and blunt to stuff the fiber fill in. I don't know how much I'll need to fill up both breast but where I stopped the FF ended up looking tubed shaped.

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

Thanks,

I'll fill them with water tonight.

Giving her a little more weight should be a good thing too and add to the realism.

Hope she'll still stand up though!

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:My 1am Buffy I was able to get air in her boobs but it was difficult. I have a similar one that I got from Samara78 and it was impossible to put air in it so I started putting fiber fill which I haven't finished doing yet.
It's kinda a pain because you have to put in a little at a time and use the eraser end of a pencil or something long and blunt to stuff the fiber fill in. I don't know how much I'll need to fill up both breast but where I stopped the FF ended up looking tubed shaped.

Yes, a pain trying to inflate them with air.

I'll have to give water a go.

I have a small plastic funnel somewhere that should make it easy.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

I've had Pussy Galore. Her breasts were made from a unique piece of a very soft rubber. Not really big, but some of the best tits I remember on a doll!

I always poured a couple of cups of warm water in the tube, removed all excess air, closed the valve and then inflated the doll.

Best plastic titjob I've ever had!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

paula_dam wrote:I've had Pussy Galore. Her breasts were made from a unique piece of a very soft rubber. Not really big, but some of the best tits I remember on a doll!

I always poured a couple of cups of warm water in the tube, removed all excess air, closed the valve and then inflated the doll.

Best plastic titjob I've ever had!
That is crafty!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Maybe it's me - had air babes past and present with this feature

Just never bothered with it found the air inside the boobies enough for me -

The whole new idea of a more complex clean - up - and finding away to get the water out

Air - On - :mrgreen:

bigpress
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bigpress »

So that the water (which is left there) does not start to smell, you need to add soda or citric acid. Even after the appearance of smell it will help

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

The Pussy Galore doll was amazing as it had water-filled breasts and water-filled pussy. Which was great. The new 1am dolls from China have water filled breasts that have a really soft rubbery feeling and warm up nice after filled with hot tap watrer. Just emtoty water out when done and store - no problems in my experience.

Madurai

Post by Madurai »

Anyone have more to add on filling boobs with water? Some pictures of results would be much appreciated. I am interested in responses from anyone who has actually done it.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I was thinking about that as well lately! My Evie doll would be the ideal candidate for that I'd imagine...
I was thinking about using regular balloons for this (maybe a somewhat larger size, though): you insert the empty balloon into the inflatable breast, then fill up the balloon with water, then either tie a knot into the balloon, or try to shut it with the valve itself.

Main advantage would be that no water gets directly into the inflatable, and a secondary advantage might be that the boob might become somewhat more 'squeezable'...

Haven't tried it yet, but seems to be feasible!

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

DollLoverDude wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:35 pm I was thinking about that as well lately! My Evie doll would be the ideal candidate for that I'd imagine...
I was thinking about using regular balloons for this (maybe a somewhat larger size, though): you insert the empty balloon into the inflatable breast, then fill up the balloon with water, then either tie a knot into the balloon, or try to shut it with the valve itself.

Main advantage would be that no water gets directly into the inflatable, and a secondary advantage might be that the boob might become somewhat more 'squeezable'...

Haven't tried it yet, but seems to be feasible!
Random question here, but what is that figure in your profile gif, @DollLoverDude?

INFORMATIONS