realsexdoll.com

Thoughts on Vivid Raw Spread Eagle Starlet - oral??

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Simpleman

Thoughts on Vivid Raw Spread Eagle Starlet - oral??

Post by Simpleman »

Does anyone here own a Vivid Raw Spread Eagle Starlet doll? I recently picked one up and I really like the doll but....really annoyed with the oral capabilities of the doll.
The open mouth/lips portion is tight but usable to able 2" but any further its only big enough beyond that for a finger. I'm not understanding that at all since its clearly intended for oral yet there is no way possible unless your as round as a finger and hard as a telephone pole. Anyone here have one? I wondered if there is a way to actually use the oral function at all.

sanskrit

Re: Thoughts on Vivid Raw Spread Eagle Starlet - oral??

Post by sanskrit »

Used to own one... the design of this doll is really lacking, especially the oral portion. The material feels too hard to be comfortable.

There was one other owner on this discussion board who also complained about the Starlet doll.

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

Maybe you could blow hot air into her mouth while inflated with a hair dryer and stretch it with a banana or dildo

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I wonder how successful stretching it would be? Should I try it while inflated or un-inflated?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi

Pity you did not receive further replies/comments on your question. If you ever read this (hopefully yes :) ), what were your further experiences with the doll? I am curious about two things basically: did you finally try any method to stretch the mouth? (I will be really curious myself, as so far,whenever I read about negative comments about too tight vaginas, too tight mouth (for example with hot water face fucker or bj betty) it was not tight for me , could have been even tighter for me :D. So I am hoping this one will finally be very good as I only read about the mouth being too small and I also read her vaginas and ass is so thight that is unusable. This should mean that there is a chance for me to be good :) The other thing is the insert. How much luck did you have with it? I read that it broke for the first time using. I hope it wont be the case for me, otherwise i will have to order separate inserts.

Once i receive the doll, i will write either here, or in a new post.

Thanks!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I haven’t been on the forum a while, I had the spread eagle and tried to modify the mouth to allow full penetration. I carefully trimmed it out using an blade which took quite some time. In the end I got rid of the doll because oral was still near impossible with it. I should have offered it here but since I hacked it up it went into the trash. If your really into oral as I am the spread eagle is a waste of money, imho. Past 2” the hole maybe accommodate your finger, and even cutting it out bigger it was still to tight to be enjoyable. I’m not sure how anyone thought that design would work. The material reminded me of a pencil eraser, not soft at all.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Simpleman wrote:I haven’t been on the forum a while, I had the spread eagle and tried to modify the mouth to allow full penetration. I carefully trimmed it out using an blade which took quite some time. In the end I got rid of the doll because oral was still near impossible with it. I should have offered it here but since I hacked it up it went into the trash. If your really into oral as I am the spread eagle is a waste of money, imho. Past 2” the hole maybe accommodate your finger, and even cutting it out bigger it was still to tight to be enjoyable. I’m not sure how anyone thought that design would work. The material reminded me of a pencil eraser, not soft at all.
It s a pity you could not enjoy her oral. What you might have tried to do is to buy a big (thick at least) glass dildo, maybe heat it a little as well and insert it down her hole and leave it there for a while. Maybe it could have dilate it a little. Actually i really enjoyed Spread Eagle. She was my best doll so far. But she wasnt very durable unfortunately as her neck was full of leaks after a time.

INFORMATIONS