realsexdoll.com

Does any one own the California Girl?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Does any one own the California Girl?

Post by Dollover1978 »

Does anyone own the California Girl love doll by California Exotics? I would really like to see a picture of what she looks like,

Starchild

Re: Does any one own the California Girl?

Post by Starchild »

A couple of years ago I ran into California girl outside while she was nakedly prancing through the woods :lol: She loves to prance and play :wink: , well worth the money for this type of doll, I think I bought mine from Amazon for around $30.

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

Thanks, she has a great face for this price range. The molded head looks better with the moth closed. I think I will get one of these, and the new Vivid Juicy Juggs. I really like California Exotics line of love dolls.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super job - Starchild - :thumbs_up:

I do so much adore the value/ mid range air babes - and your California air babe is way kool fer sure - :angel:

Thanks so much for sharing the pics and taking the time to make these posts - it really helps to see what these air babes look like especially when outdoors - so kool - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

To - Yorktown

Yeah, I cannot explain it, but there is something really special about getting that small box in the mail, opening it and finding a full grown woman. The inflatable air babes today look so much better than the ones from 15 years ago. If you look on Amazon you can find them really cheap. My Big Bust Babe was only $12.00, the Vivid Juicy Juggs love doll is only $15.00, California Girl is $28.93, My Girl Yuria is down to $49.99 not including the Onahole, and the Japanese import fee(a bit pricey for me).

Look for a vendor called Dear Lady.

PS, My dolls seem to last a long time; I think the for following reasons: 1. Once inflated, I never deflate my dolls, I just hide them in my closet, 2. I am never rough with them (I'm a gentle lover), 3. I use a water based lube. I have noticed that Astroglide: liquid and Astroglide: Gel work the best. I hope this helps.

PPS, Yes, using a cheap $15.00 hair dryer to enlarge the dolls breast is safe, just don't over do it.

I love my inflatable ladies, there is no drama that I have to put up with from real women. Being bipolar: type two, relationships are very difficult for me. A few 40 oz. beers, and some scented candles, Oh yeeaaahhhh. Plus, the dolls heat up to body temp under a comforter. Love and vinyl forever!

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I love those dolls!!! I'd cream all over her!

TylerHenderson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TylerHenderson »

Looks nice and the 3D face at that price point. I see it on amazon dot com for 55 if it was 30 i'd probably grab it for sure, still might, hmm who knows what the future holds, cute looking cali girl for sure!

LateXrube83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LateXrube83 »

Starchild wrote:A couple of years ago I ran into California girl outside while she was nakedly prancing through the woods :lol: She loves to prance and play :wink: , well worth the money for this type of doll, I think I bought mine from Amazon for around $30.
Top notch.. I'm looking to start on a smaller scale as well.. her hair makes me hungry! mmm

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

She looks hot !!

williamwld33

Post by williamwld33 »

That picture describescone of my fantasies , to have sex with a woman in the forrest .

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

"Bump" - for those still doing "ahem" - research - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails -

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Thanks York town! I've just seen that I commented on this post previously but had seemingly forgotten all about it! She is lovely, same as the naughty nurse doll in this series only with brighter lip stick!
These dolls are great, I really enjoy the slit type holes! Out of all the dolls I have ever had these type are the best! Furthermore I find it hard to climax in high end dolls with the hard inserts but with these it's really easy! The faces are a real turn on and I love the bodies on these dolls too.

I have found one on Amazon so I will be getting her as a special chirstmas treat!!!! I wish they would introduce more of these type of dolls, I'm not really impressed with the latest offerings.....the mountains Mona doll has a similar face to the calafornian doll and much better tits but I've had too many things about the hard insert and the obsurd price that goes with it!!!

These dolls are my favorites by far, I know people like the solid dolls but for me even if I had the money I'd still love cheap inflates!!!!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No problem - actually thanks to - Starchild - for taking and sharing the pics of these wonderful air babes in the environment where they look wonderful in - :thumbs_up:

I agree - these air babes as well as the mid range have some very good traits - and well worth looking at - and yes sometimes they are better than the high end vinyl air babes as a sex toy

My Favs were the older ones by Tak Shing or Seven Creations - hopefully they make a re-entry into the market in the future as they were great - :angel:

Happy Trails -

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I found some more on Amazon and bought one. Cal Exotics should have kept this line of dolls in production. She is dated 2007, still made with the softer vinyl. Simple love holes, but they feel good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002J ... UTF8&psc=1

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Blown away - Starchild - :angel:

NMC is still making these type of air babes - with some production mods - they can't help themselves to screw up something that works - :wink:

Cal-exotics imported some new types a year or so back and I think ole Doc Johnson/ or Nasstoys has also - I got a few from Amazon over the past year or so - some good some not so much - either way at these prices between $25 & $45 US Dollars - it was fun way to go - :mrgreen:

In the Europa market there has been some - more entrants - I think "IF82" displayed some not too long ago - with different facial features -

I usually don't post about them much as, many here prefer the high end or better solid types - but honest the value to mid range make the best sex toys - versus the good lookers - which - well sometimes just look good - nice but - :P

INFORMATIONS