DAIO SHI - AIR DOLL REPAIR FOR RIPS & TEARS

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

DAIO SHI - AIR DOLL REPAIR FOR RIPS & TEARS

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Like all air dolls - Daio Shi while way kool can develop rips & tears in the vinyl skin - all air dolls can and do loose air - however almost all air dolls can be repaired -

Like many here I have had very good luck with Daio Shi made air dolls - and yes way back when they were a very new design, I had some catastrophic seam failures on two of them and even considered not using them anymore, glad I stuck it out with them as they have gotten really good, and now a days they are in some ways the only mass produced available air doll that is not old stock sold as new

The Daio Shi air doll presented below is but one example of repairs that can be done on a Daio Shi - mind you that I haven't really done many repairs to the DS models versus the other brands, like NMC NANMA as an example which I have done very comprehensive repairs to keep them alive (inflated) :mrgreen:

This air doll is from "Love & Vibes" of France, which I got some years back thru the USA Amazon site, (no longer available thru Amazon) these air dolls are still available as new from L & V

The damage to her was actually in two places one directly above the booty insert where the vinyl material surrounding the TPE insert and had teared into the gas cell - this allowed the air inside the doll to escape and she deflated slowly - finding tears like this right away is key to saving the air doll, as the tear was very small at this point and I used the common PVC type glue {PERFORMIX VLP} and some patching material from the repair kit to match the skin tones - I then glued the patch to stop the gas inside from escaping and to prevent the tear from spreading making this a permanent repair

If you were to keep inflating the doll and having sex with her with the tear still open - you would be making a worse situation as the tear under pressure from the air inside and the sex action outside - will most certainly cause the tear to rip open - creating a huge seam tear and possibly destroying the air doll

Do the repairs when they are small < not >

The other tear was right above the TPE insert about 20mm above, and was a small rip about <1mm in size and can only be detected by the kool air stream coming out of the hole - the material; probably caused by improper welding of the sheet vinyl material when the air doll was manufactured resulting in the seam failure

This has to also be repaired promptly, to prevent the tear spreading and also ripping open the seam its attached to - so use a slightly larger patch to hold all the vinyl material together to prevent the tear from ripping open and keeping all the gas inside from escaping - note using the glue only will not work with these type of repairs - they need the extra support of the vinyl patch to act as an anchor to stabilize the tear

Once these repairs where accomplished - the air dolls was ready for flight - no restrictions - she was ready for her next sexy mission :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Attachments
DS DOLL REPAIR 02 - Copy.jpg
DS DOLL REPAIR 02 - Copy.jpg (344.03 KiB) Viewed 725 times
DS DOLL REPAIR 01 - Copy.jpg
DS DOLL REPAIR 01 - Copy.jpg (335.73 KiB) Viewed 725 times
DS DOLL REPAIR 06 - Copy.jpg
DS DOLL REPAIR 06 - Copy.jpg (216.62 KiB) Viewed 725 times
DS DOLL REPAIR 05 - Copy.jpg
DS DOLL REPAIR 05 - Copy.jpg (335.93 KiB) Viewed 725 times
poupee-realiste-black-bouche-gourmande-fatou.png
poupee-realiste-black-bouche-gourmande-fatou.png (514.86 KiB) Viewed 725 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DAIO SHI - AIR DOLL REPAIR FOR RIPS & TEARS

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Figured I would add one more close up of common/ not so common damage that can happen to these Daio Shi, {DS} air lassies

This time its with Wendy a DS value version with TPE inserts

Wendy suffered a stress tear on her vinyl body just above the TPE insert, I am not sure if it was due to prolonged contact with the TPE insert that weakened the vinyl (possible) or just from having wild scientific exploration with Wendy (probable) :mrgreen:

So I used a vinyl compatible glue (Performix/ Sevlors) to name just a few - then I cut a vinyl patch (with same skin tone) to anchor the tear and bond it permanently to the air lassie - once completed and allowed at least 24 hours to dry - Wendy is ready for flight or science 8)

The DS air lassies are not super inflatables, but they are very robust in design and can be repaired easily and kept alive, {inflated} :mrgreen: a long time

Stay inflated
Attachments
Rosita & Wendy 21 - Copy.jpg
Rosita & Wendy 21 - Copy.jpg (288.37 KiB) Viewed 644 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I have used Performix VLP on a side seam without even a patch over it and it holds. It is the best but you have to be careful with it because it is powerful stuff. My main Kimmi doll that I sleep with has been aired up for a couple years now and maybe needs a small puff of air every three months. Like I always say, I double and triple reinforce all my gals seams before I every breath life into them.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

genesis218 wrote:I have used Performix VLP on a side seam without even a patch over it and it holds. It is the best but you have to be careful with it because it is powerful stuff. My main Kimmi doll that I sleep with has been aired up for a couple years now and maybe needs a small puff of air every three months. Like I always say, I double and triple reinforce all my gals seams before I every breath life into them.
I've found the doll forum to be a fantastic place to share ideas and tips, my choice of Gorilla glue came from TDF. I had read a member re-inforced their doll seems and I think it was related to your Kimmi. I will buy the Performix VLP for future repairs. My Layna will require a tiny puff of air each week, not months lol as I still need to trace some faults and repair them properly.

Thanks for the tips guys.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS