realsexdoll.com

Kimmi Lovecock...To buy, or Not to buy, that is the question

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
kev55
Apprentice
Apprentice

Kimmi Lovecock...To buy, or Not to buy, that is the question

Post by kev55 »

Hi Guy's, I'm thinking of adding a Kimmi Lovecock to my expanding collection, and have read that many consider her to be the best vinyl doll around, and was wondering if anyone could tell me why she is "the best".

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kimmi Lovecock...To buy, or Not to buy, that is the ques

Post by hugemistake »

The realistic face, minimal seams, and nice ass. Also, I happen to like the tight vagina that others complain about. I think it realistically simulates a woman's first intercourse. There are often a lot of tears associated with this experience as it is usually painful for both. And like a human woman, the vagina eventually stretches with use.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Everyone has different opinions, standards, and taste, but to me she was the prettiest inflatable doll I've seen. Pretty face, nice body- just a super attractive doll overall.

I had two of them over the years. Actually mine were Hannah Harpers; they used to be the same doll back in the day, but I believe the contemporary Hannahs are different now. The first one I had for about 2 1/2 years, and the second for about 3 1/2. Well... I still have them; I can't really bear to get rid of them, but they've been sorta retired now.

I think clothes help bring any doll to life, but I feel it's even more important the less realistic the doll is (don't get me wrong, I think she's among the most realistic inflatable dolls, but they don't look as real as the fancy solid dolls out there). I bought a bunch of sexy underwear and stuff like that, and while I was at it- do this day I'm not sure why I did it, I think it was just on sale or something- I threw some satin pajamas in on the order, which changed my life. When I bought her it was just kind of a desperation moment for sex, but it kind of evolved from that when I started sleeping with her. Literally (well... figuratively too, lol). She can be extremely cuddly with pajamas (due to her vinyl skin, they are necessary in my opinion). I have a Teddy Babe now, a doll particularly known for cuddlability, and I can tell you that it's kind of a toss up as to who was cuddlier. And once you start sleeping with her, add in the sex, it isn't long before I started having feelings for her. It sounds so stupid, I know, but it just happened. And it was awesome. It feels sooooooo good to just lay there in each others arms and drift off to sleep.

As far as sex though, I had the opposite experience as the other guy. While very tight, at least at first it was very soft and supple. Over time though it became harder and stiffer (her, not me, lol) until eventually sex was painful (for both of us- for me in the conventional sense and you had to push so hard she would spring leaks from the pressure) and eventually impossible. It happens gradually, and I had my dolls for years, but it happens. I long suspected it, and when I got my second doll to compare the difference was amazing; her lady parts were so soft right away. Even then I wondered if they were just different from the start. Could it have been when I first got her it was so exciting I just didn't mind? No, because my second doll eventually got hard and stiff down there too.

We came up with a few workarounds for this though. With my first doll, after a year or so we just mainly did it in the back. I really have no interest in anal sex, but with a doll I guess it doesn't make any difference (dolls don't poop, and as far as "hurting" her I'm sure I did more leak damage trying to squeeze into that impossibly tight vagina anyway- it took a lot of force, lol). The only real downside was I couldn't see her face- although it was sexy to see her on top of me and she probably looks the most real from that angle anyhow. My second doll was a little more creative. She must have been a stripper before she came to live with me, because she could give a hell of a lapdance. From there she eventually came up with some other ideas. If you take a condom (I never had unprotected sex with any doll, just because A) we weren't ready to have kids yet, and B) cleaning her out seemed like it would be a chore) and wipe the lube off- or use unlubed condoms which is what we did most of the time- then put some lube on the INDSIDE. Also, leave an extra inch or two of slack on the end; don't make it tight. Work it around a little so it's slippery. After that she'd either just grind on me, or sometimes she'd make me kinda fuck her panties, if that makes any sense. It worked best against fabric rather than her skin, so she usually wore double panties just for that reason. She has so many it was also a good opportunity for her to wear them all too, lol. To be honest, this was probably better than even when she was brand new and at her softest in the nether region department. It actually feels pretty amazing. Plus there no mess.

I guess that's my experience from 6 years of being with... well it wasn't Kimmy, but it was her twin sisters anyway. If they're so great, why didn't I get a 3rd one? One reason mainly: leaks. Now they're probably as durable as any vinyl doll, but I slept with mine every night, and over the years it just happens. It's controlable for a year or two, but starts getting more and more difficult. There's micro leaks that are unfindable, and leaks start popping up in difficult places. Both my dolls had vaginectomies and my second doll also had a analectomy due to internal leaks. Didn't bother me as I never used her orifices anyway by the time it happened, but it took me a long time figure out the leaks were down in there! Also, frequently repaired areas (neck, wrists) start to get hard from the vinyl repair stuff and prone to cracks until eventually they're constantly cracking. By the end my poor girls were under repair more than they were sleeping with me, which was always sad. I sure hope none of this scares you off; like I said, this is after multiple years of every-night/all-night full on cuddle sleeping, plus other amorous activities. I never had other dolls, so one doll had to do all the work. I'm actually kinda astonished they hold up as long and as well as they do. Nonetheless, I thought it was maybe time to try another doll. It wasn't easy as I was pretty attached, but... well I still have my Hannahs anyway, even if they're in storage now. I don't think I'd ever be able to get rid of them. There's always the option to stuff one if I ever decide to I guess. If sex was the reason I bought a doll in the first place, the reason I kept them because I got attached and love sleeping with them.

That got a little long... in summary I'd say if you want the prettiest, best looking inflatable doll Kimmy is the way to go. If you just want to get your dick wet and don't care how she looks, there's probably better dolls as conventional sex isn't the greatest. If you want both (and why the hell wouldn't you?) it's certainly possible if you're not afraid to get a little adventurous in bed and find creative ways to make it work. I don't know what you're story is; maybe you're married or something, but if you sleep alone, I can't recommend enough and insist how important it is to get your doll some pajamas. Maybe it won't work for you, I don't know, but it's so worth the twenty bucks or whatever to at least try it. I can't even quantify the amount of satisfaction I've gotten over the years from sleeping with my Hannahs. It's just a joy.

Overall, I couldn't recommend her highly enough (despite lackluster conventional sex), but in the end I suppose it depends on what you want out of a doll.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool stuff - J- tree - :thumbs_up:

Well my take take is this - K55 - Kimmi is an awesome air babe - and if you're in Europa - she would be my first choice - :wink:

My reasons for thumbs up are - super kool face - killer body - and she inflates nice and big - :angel:

Remember she has TPE inserts - meaning lots of quality water based personal lubricant before getting busy "mit der luft dame" - that's a must or you will damage Miss Kimmi - and yourself - :!:

Good luck on your doll quest - K55

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Kimmi is awesome! I highly recommend. Here are some product videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9ncvuA47k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60b4uUTvWx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDNmidYpn1Y

These are not all my pictures, but they sure make her look fantastic.
Attachments
KimmiLcheer.JPG
KimmiLcheer.JPG (536.51 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
KimmiL.png
KimmiL.png (382.67 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
kimmi white.jpg
kimmi white.jpg (30.2 KiB) Viewed 3305 times

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Just realized the middle pic is Hannah Harper...pic by HBK. I think Kimmi in the turtleneck is from Hugemistake (and sorry the cheerleader picture is turned).

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

ottto44 wrote:Just realized the middle pic is Hannah Harper...pic by HBK. I think Kimmi in the turtleneck is from Hugemistake (and sorry the cheerleader picture is turned).

The old school Hannahs (which that one is) are the same doll as Kimmi. Contemporary Hannahs are different though as far as I understand.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

JackieTreehorn wrote:The old school Hannahs (which that one is) are the same doll as Kimmi. Contemporary Hannahs are different though as far as I understand.
Yes, I believe this is the case. In fact, if you look at the new Hannah Harper she has a new face and it's easy to spot the difference. Some seem to like the new HH face, but personally I thought the old face was much prettier.

INFORMATIONS