realsexdoll.com

Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Post by EternalX »

Hi everyone,

I've been toying with the idea of buying an inflatable doll for a few days, but as I only have experience shopping for TPE dolls, I find myself a bit lost with the manufacturers/sellers of inflatables. I don't really know where to look, or what to look for. My budget would be something between 100 and 250 USD.

What would be the best options within that price range, and where would I find them ? I've seen the 1am dolls inflatables and I like the look of some of them, but I can't find much else that has a good amount of user feedback.

I'm also not closed to the idea of buying a latex doll, it's just that those are in a seperate section in the forum so I kinda had to pick one, right :P ? Since I was mainly looking at vinyl models right now, I thought I would post here. Any suggestions are very welcome. Also, excuse my english if it isn't always coherent in future replies... writing this one post in a semi-acceptable manner took me forever :/

Thanks in advance !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Complete neophyte to inflatables looking for advice.

Post by haremlover »

Cayenne Cleur, Kimmi Lovecock and the Domax latex are the best.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If you are in europe get one from haremlover. If you are in the states, get an inflatable from 1 am, Brent will help you pick one.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EternalX »

I'm in Canada, forgot to add that important little part in the post yes :)

I still am leaning more towards the 1am dolls, i saw some very nice pictures of them by users of this community. It's actually what had me considering buying one in the first place.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Sweet. He may ship to Canada no harm in asking.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for mentioning me but it's uneconomic shipping across the Atlantic.

I'd look specifically for the ones I've mentioned.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

For sure harem. Didn't know where this guy was from is all. At least we have your advice from across the pond

EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EternalX »

Looking at the Domax ones, I was surprised with how good they look, although a bit expensive in the end, I decided since this is going to be a first inflatable I'd rather go a bit cheaper. I had a thing for the Kimmi doll after seeing her pictures, but again couldn't find a good price on this side of the ocean.

I settled for those that 1am has on their website. I will probably be contacting them for information about the various models and place my order tomorrow. Thank you guys for the support, I'll probably drop by again once I receive the order, let you all know how it went, perhaps even with some pictures.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to the wonderful world of Inflata-babes - EternalX - :thumbs_up:

Try the following - "sex toys canada - dot com" -

They have very good prices & are - Canadian - eh

Use the discount - which was like 35% last I looked - and good shipping rates - especially if your in the Dominion

I think they're in Quebec -

Oh and did I mention they have Cayenne Cluer - "in stock"

Don't get me wrong the Daio Shi made dolls like available from 1AM are way kool for sure - as I have two a standing and sitting version - but did I mention the Candian site has Cayenne Cluer - :mrgreen: - actually they have several "Extravaganza Importers" air babes Cayenne is just one of the better - I actually like Madeline Moons too

The choices in inflata-land are very numerous - not too long ago they were way more - but that's a story in it self

Try an inflata-babe - inflatables are great and could be a good compliment to a more realistic TPE - doll -

Good luck in your doll quest - EternalX - :thumbs_up:

EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EternalX »

I'm so happy you told me about this website ! I still like the 1am ones, and I think I might still grab one once the next decent paycheck gets in, but for now I will be ordering one of those Extravaganza. I like the look of their Lexi and Madlin ones as well... but I guess I'll go with Cayenne, I like that she is a bit taller.

I might have one last question for you owners of inflatables. For those models like Cayenne that are made to be standing straight, are there ways to kind of make them "sit", or at least bend the legs sufficiently to spend time on the couch with them or something like that ? It might sound a bit strange but... since I have a bone disease, I spend a lot of time sitting on the couch when I'm off of work. Playing games, watching movies, etc. Having a doll to share my time on the couch or in the bed while I do things always made it a lot less depressing.

I still do have my TPE doll for that so if they cant be made to sit at all it's not a dealbreaker, but I was curious about it.

Thanks again !

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

EternalX wrote: For those models like Cayenne that are made to be standing straight, are there ways to kind of make them "sit", or at least bend the legs sufficiently to spend time on the couch with them or something like that ?
No
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EternalX »

I'd like to thank yorktown again for recommending this website. Even if their business is located within the province, I still expected a good 3-4 business days until the order would come in. Imagine my surprise when she arrived early this morning, didn't even have to wait a day ! For anyone in Canada who might be interested in Cayenne, definitely check up those guys.

I intend to try to take a few pictures once I have a bit more free time and get more accustomed to the doll. She did come with a few blemishes that are in all likelihood from the manufacturing process, but despite that, for the price and for Cayenne being an inflatable, I was still pleasantly surprised with the overall quality.

And since I really am happy about this purchase, I might make a full review of her in the near future.

Thanks again to everyone who provided help and advice to guide me in my purchase, very much appreciated.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No problem - EternalX - :thumbs_up:

All part of the inflata-service here @ TDF - :mrgreen:

Now to yer question - about standing and making them sit - it all depends on air pressure - an inflata-babe isn't a Continental tire - don't inflate to 32 pounds PSI -

Honest too many feel the need to jam as much air into an inflata-babe as possible - very bad - :!: - they won't last long under that stress - instead inflate to 90% max and for couch action for the NHL season - much less - that way she drapes over/ on you - and if during the first period intermission you feel the need to score - re-inflate - "then after" - when the Zamboni is parked - back off on the air pressure -

No matter the brand - over-inflation is the number 1 killer of inflata-babes - :whistle:

There are good sitting type air babes out there especially the Daio Shi - (1 AM Importers) - but they can't be made to stand - unlike the standing which with less air pressure can do more positions - some what

Good luck with Cayenne - she's an awesome inflata-babe

EternalX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EternalX »

Yea, it is actually what I wanted to experiment with when I started thinking about buying an inflatable. While I love the realism and posability of a nice TPE, with time I started realizing they were far from the perfect companion for every situation. They are heavy, they can be a bit unruly, etc. Teddy Babes are something I've been interested in for a while, but $$$... not something I could do now. Inflatables are just so inexpensive in comparison.

So I thought hey, maybe you can play with air pressure and adapt to the needs of the moment, make her stiffer or a bit more bendable as you see fit. I can tell you that while she wouldn't look amazing naked when so under inflated, I was very happy with the time I spent on the couch cuddling with her earlier. I dressed her up so the look of her skin wasnt much of an issue, and we both lounged very comfortably for an hour. The molded hands and head also helps a lot there since they are independant of air pressure. I could easily lay her against me and hold her hand without her pose being awkward at all... or let mine slip under the shirt and fondle her breasts a bit :D (which by the way look and feel so much better than I thought they would !)

Just the fact that she is so light was incredibly more comfortable than doing the same with my tpe. I still need to experiment with it, but indeed, playing with air pressure offers an amazing world of possibility for someone who use their doll for companionship just as much as for sex. She still isn't posable, but she bends enough to make her a very good companion to hug and cuddle with.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Interesting you say that. I actually have a Teddy Babe I just got recently, and I've had two of the old Hannah Harpers (same as the Kimmy Lovecock, but not the same as the contemporary Hannah) over the last 6 years or so. I can honestly say it's pretty close as far as who is cuddlier. Inflatable dolls are highly underrated as dolls to sleep with. I've never had a silicone or TPE doll, but after a lot of thinking and researching (I don't mean this to come off at all braggadocios, but I could afford any doll I want, however getting the cuddliest one is priority #1), I question if even they serve that purpose as well as a pretty inflatable. My Teddy Babe is very, VERY cuddly indeed, but even then there's pros and cons to each. An inflatable girl's floppy arms give her an unmatched ability to wrap around you. The one caveat is that they require clothes though; they look and feel way better. At least I think so.

My Hannahs had some satin pajamas that really made them a delight to touch and hold (get long sleeves if you try it- mine were short sleeves but she had another outfit that had long gloves, so it kinda worked together). If you haven't tried sleeping with one I can't recommend it highly enough. It sorta makes you bond with them more and it just feels good. While perhaps not what was my initial motivation, it's now the primary reason why I want to keep dolls in my life. To be honest, I would have never switched dolls (largely because I got so attached to Hannah) if not for the fact that all night every night cuddling with an inflatable doll is destined to produce leaks over the long term- and by long term I mean years. My first one lasted about 2 1/2 years, my second about 3 1/2, which I think is probably doing pretty good, but to some degree it's just inevitable.

Hope that doesn't discourage you from trying it, but I just thought I better explain so nobody thought, "If they're so great, why did you get a different doll?" Hannah will always have a special place in my heart. Not just because she's my first doll, but because she is an amazing one that brought a lot of joy to me. Lol, rereading that it sounds a little pitiful, but what can I say? It's true!

INFORMATIONS