realsexdoll.com

Can't beat a bargain inflatable babe!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Can't beat a bargain inflatable babe!

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

She came today and so did I! I said this before but I will say it again these classic cheap/mid air babes are awesome! She is so tight that with a bit of lube I'm in orgasmic heaven......I dod cheat a little bit today and whilst riding her I chatted to a babe on a fetish sex line to really get me off! Needless to say it need!
Her is a picture of her freshly after a good boink!

ottto44

Re: Can't beat a bargain inflatable babe!

Post by ottto44 »

Wow! Which doll is this and did you heat-enhance her curves? Thanks :D

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Cali exotics "California doll" and yes a little enhancement ! I love having a few curves! Much more feminine! I like the look of the curvy dolls in the recent thread on here, they look sublime

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I am not partial to cheap blow ups because during play they sound like asthmatics.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

windave wrote:I am not partial to cheap blow ups because during play they sound like asthmatics.
That's part of the appeal for me(not that I think of the sound as being like asthmatics) I love the squeaky vinyl sound and the cheap/flimsiness of the doll....each to their own I guess but for me these dolls really hit the spot.

ShinyW

Post by ShinyW »

Nice one. Love the "enhancements".

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Inflatablefun!
Great looking doll! You did wonderful stretching mods ... very nice! She looks very fun!!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super job - IF82 - :thumbs_up:

Just luv those NMC inflata-babes - :angel:

Happy Trails -

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Super job - IF82 - :thumbs_up:

Just luv those NMC inflata-babes - :angel:

Happy Trails -
I love them too! I have had some of the best sex with these dolls! If I'm honest I prefer having sex with dolls more then humans! I had some mind blowing sex earlier today with my lovely doll! I though I'd wear a condom and it still felt great and there was no mess!!!!

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Play-Doll »

Gotta love classics! Just wrote a small blog about bargain inflatables...Here's to you :glou:
Attachments
blowupdolljacket.jpg
blowupdolljacket.jpg (42.32 KiB) Viewed 4547 times
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Play-Doll wrote:Gotta love classics! Just wrote a small blog about bargain inflatables...Here's to you :glou:

Hello! Thank you! Where's you blog id love to read it!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Hello! Thank you! Where's you blog id love to read it!
His blog is on the website listed on his post. I did not read the blog but I looked at the products and he has some nice photos of solid dolls. I looked at the descriptions of some of the dolls and all of them I looked at were described as TPE. For anyone considering buying a solid doll, it is important to understand that there is a tremendous difference between silicone and TPE. Silicone is more durable and more expensive. TPE is a more affordable way to obtain a solid doll, but keep in mind the entire doll is made of material similar to the removable vagina you are using now, so it is not as durable as a silicone doll.

Play-Doll has a discussion board on the TDF section "Doll Vendors" along with many other companies. It seems like a new company is added every month recently, so there are a lot of vendors to choose from.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Play-Doll »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:
Play-Doll wrote:Gotta love classics! Just wrote a small blog about bargain inflatables...Here's to you :glou:

Hello! Thank you! Where's you blog id love to read it!
Just saw your request. I have finished the blog post, but haven't uploaded it yet. When I get a chance to upload it I will send you the link. The picture I posted on your thread was of similar products used in different ways and that was an image. Just for fun! I will the link when it is up.
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

DollGuy25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollGuy25 »

They really are something. I never enjoyed the sex that much though before I stuffed mine and even then it wasn't that good. Still, if able to give up the option of deflating and easily putting away the doll at any given time, I would still recommend stuffing them. Some work but it will feel better for sure.

The sex aside though inflatas are awesome. So cheap and yet you get something to cuddle with, to dress up, take photos of and easily move around with you wherever you go

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DollGuy25 wrote:They really are something. I never enjoyed the sex that much though before I stuffed mine and even then it wasn't that good. Still, if able to give up the option of deflating and easily putting away the doll at any given time, I would still recommend stuffing them. Some work but it will feel better for sure.

The sex aside though inflatas are awesome. So cheap and yet you get something to cuddle with, to dress up, take photos of and easily move around with you wherever you go
I find sex with these dolls absolutely mind blowing though! I have never had such intense orgasims

INFORMATIONS