realsexdoll.com

Pipedream (or someone) needs to make a huge-boobed doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pipedream (or someone) needs to make a huge-boobed doll

Post by sv »

I hope you guys don't mind me posting on your thread but CC isn't an inflatable but it shows that even a solid doll can be modified to have larger breasts. Any doll with already large hollow breasts can be filled or even inflated to massive proportions. CC is only 100cm tall but a doll that is 150cm-170cm tall with large breasts could be supper massive.
Attachments
FullSizeRender408.jpg
FullSizeRender408.jpg (974.93 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
FullSizeRender419.jpg
FullSizeRender419.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1958 times
FullSizeRender416.jpg
FullSizeRender416.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1958 times
FullSizeRender418.jpg
FullSizeRender418.jpg (936.82 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
FullSizeRender428.jpg
FullSizeRender428.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1958 times
FullSizeRender429.jpg
FullSizeRender429.jpg (989.43 KiB) Viewed 1958 times

Neverlost
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Neverlost »

Still waiting for a large boobed inflatable also. Bought the mona mountains when it came out and it had more leaks from bad welds then one could repair.... what a waste of my hard earned cash. Glad I have always kept my Letha Weapons over the last 6+ years because she is the only doll I bought that lasted more then a couple months. Really considered selling after seeing some of the cash paid for such a doll.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I think we are all "waiting" for that huge breasted inflated goddess to land - I am not sure what's so difficult for air doll manufactures to understand or build - :?

Thinking of your issues with the PDX "Mona Mountains" - is so true of the entire PDX line of air babes - especially the first runs, but by no means isolated to them - as my latter Mona Mountain air babe has also tore open and deflated so many times - but because she is so special I keep fixing her - but at what point does she become more patches than air doll - :roll:

Hold on to your Letha Weapons air doll - Latex air dolls are easy to repair if she should deflate -

Latex air dolls are now a very endangered species - with only China's Latex Catfish making one - :!:

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

@sv How did you get the legs to look like that? Are they inflated?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

DarkAdonis wrote:@sv How did you get the legs to look like that? Are they inflated?
That's the way she's made. It's the "100cm Plus" BBW doll by Climax Doll: http://www.climax-doll.com/100cm-plus_p0084.html

She's juicy, isn't she? :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

DarkAdonis wrote:@sv How did you get the legs to look like that? Are they inflated?
As CF mentioned, CC is a solid doll from Climaxdolls.

buratinio

Post by buratinio »

I think their size is too huge ... Well, this is really not convenient, it seems to me better to choose a smaller size, but which will be convenient to use. It's just that this oversize is already more like a fetishism than a hobby ... For example, I recently purchased a similar doll but with a smaller breast size from https://www.adultentertainmentstore.com/ and it completely suits me! Of course it's not flat, it's about 8 inches in the chest ... I think it's the perfect size, although everyone has their own tastes. It would be real for me to hear why you choose such large sizes? What are you guided by, what do you do with them? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ...

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

violette_22 wrote:I believe this is the largest bust inflatable I've seen to date.
https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... 6999N5dIEY
I'm not sure if it's really practical, but someone makes it, so someone has given it a go.
I've got one of these and shes a real handfull at 3 meters tall. Before play I insert silicone sleeves. The ride is absolutely mind blowing...
J

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JohnC wrote:
violette_22 wrote:I believe this is the largest bust inflatable I've seen to date.
https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... 6999N5dIEY
I'm not sure if it's really practical, but someone makes it, so someone has given it a go.
I've got one of these and shes a real handfull at 3 meters tall. Before play I insert silicone sleeves. The ride is absolutely mind blowing...
J
You got one of those? Amazing! How long does it take to inflate her? Can you post some photos of what she looks like? Well done!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS