realsexdoll.com

Pipedreams - Quality way down - Tyler Rocks

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Pipedreams - Quality way down - Tyler Rocks

Post by Hollywu »

I got Tyler Rocks from Amazon. I found him there for a much lower price than anyplace else. In the past, about 4 years ago, I had Hannah Harper and Agent 69 and they were both very well made with really great hair. Fast forward to now. He arrived today. I took Tyler Rocks out and was so disappointed with how his hair is glued on. More than half of his bangs are glued up underneath in front. If they are going to do such a lousy job why not just include the hair piece/wig and let the customer do the gluing? I am now trying to figure out how I can either fix his hair or maybe rip it all off and redo him with a wig. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also his face, hands and feet seemed kind of dirty. It's like - just wipe a cloth over him at the factory. Depressing. Over all and for the price he will be fun. But it's just a bummer to see how fast quality seems to have gone down. Wondering, if they are still making Hannah and Agent 69 and if their quality, too has plummeted. I realize he is not a high end doll, but still, at least do a half way decent job cause I think more folks are getting into having these kinds of dolls in their lives!
Attachments
IMG_6369.jpg
IMG_6369.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 5229 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Pipedreams - Quality way down - Tyler Rocks

Post by yorktown »

8) Hi - Hollywu

Sadly as you stated about the air- babes Hannah & Agent 69- both Pipe Dream Imports from years past - were actually made in Hong Kong by NMC (NANMA) - they were among some of the best made air-babes on the market - period hands down -

Fast fwd to now - and well NMC is still recovering from some sort of factory issue and Pipe Dreams Imports (PDX) has gone their own way in regards to air babes - and like any start up the product line is a work in progress effort

I had when I became aware of the PDX new air babe venture - stepped up to the plate and got a high end re-make of Hannah and a new mid range "CoCo" - well neither was made well and when discussing the merits of these doll here - the issue of filthy/ dirty dolls in the box also was mentioned - so both build quality and design coupled with get that box out the door quick - resulted in many issues

Now I later purchased the recent (2015) Bonnie Rotten line - and quality was improved although the high end version of Bonnie sprung a leak in her wrist after a month and a half - it was an easy fix - but none of these air babes are really "cheap" no matter where purchased - so such issues are for me serious factor in will I be getting any more from PDX - as a new (2016) line up is soon to be debuted -

So I hear you -Hollywu - sadly you're not alone with issues within the PDX lineup - but I do hope Tyler Rocks can overcome some of these issues - I would tell you it might not be a bad idea to contact PDX with your concerns - they even have a rep that has an account here at TDF - so maybe a PM to him or go the direct route - at minimum your concern will be heard and maybe possibly addressed on future roll out air babes - as I mentioned they are just starting on this venture - so it's a learning curve for all involved

Good luck - Hollywu - :thumbs_up:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

yorktown wrote:8) Hi - Hollywu

Sadly as you stated about the air- babes Hannah & Agent 69- both Pipe Dream Imports from years past - were actually made in Hong Kong by NMC (NANMA) - they were among some of the best made air-babes on the market - period hands down -

Fast fwd to now - and well NMC is still recovering from some sort of factory issue and Pipe Dreams Imports (PDX) has gone their own way in regards to air babes - and like any start up the product line is a work in progress effort

I had when I became aware of the PDX new air babe venture - stepped up to the plate and got a high end re-make of Hannah and a new mid range "CoCo" - well neither was made well and when discussing the merits of these doll here - the issue of filthy/ dirty dolls in the box also was mentioned - so both build quality and design coupled with get that box out the door quick - resulted in many issues

Now I later purchased the recent (2015) Bonnie Rotten line - and quality was improved although the high end version of Bonnie sprung a leak in her wrist after a month and a half - it was an easy fix - but none of these air babes are really "cheap" no matter where purchased - so such issues are for me serious factor in will I be getting any more from PDX - as a new (2016) line up is soon to be debuted -

So I hear you -Hollywu - sadly you're not alone with issues within the PDX lineup - but I do hope Tyler Rocks can overcome some of these issues - I would tell you it might not be a bad idea to contact PDX with your concerns - they even have a rep that has an account here at TDF - so maybe a PM to him or go the direct route - at minimum your concern will be heard and maybe possibly addressed on future roll out air babes - as I mentioned they are just starting on this venture - so it's a learning curve for all involved

Good luck - Hollywu - :thumbs_up:
Thanks, York Town. I appreciate hearing the back story and your suggestions are good and worth pursuing. I also was looking at the photos of the Tyler Rocks doll on-line vs. the one I got. The faces are not even the same. I totally understand that companies often change a product but they really look quite different. Mine has a lot more of a thicker face with a lopsided smirk. I have to admit he does have his own charm but was not exactly the face I had been expecting that had more of a chiseled jaw. I am so sorry I don't have my original Hannah and Agent 69 now that I read this... Oh well!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I am getting a stock of 3 Agent69s in the UK in about a fortnight time.

Kimmi Lovecock, Cayenne Cleur are both the quality of the original dolls. Jenna Jameson likewise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Just too expensive all of those dolls, I can't justify the best part of £200 on a doll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Just too expensive all of those dolls, I can't justify the best part of £200 on a doll
If you tell me what you want I'll put it in my consignment of Agent 69 I'm expecting in the next fortnight and let you have her at trade price.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Louisiana stone?

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

How tall is Tyler? I thought of getting him as another stud for photo shoots with my air girls, but something when I read about him made me think he was much shorter than I expected. I wanted something around 5'9 or taller to look good next to the air girls. How tall is he actually?

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

These news about quality problems of Pipedream dolls are not good especially when we consider that they are the most expensive vinyl dolls on market today. There are not many opportunities to see that dolls in real pictures or videos, but on some non commercial pictures these dolls look ... let's say not good. It seems that their body parts are not well matched together, heads looks like made for different bodies, ...

I am thinking longer time about to buy the Kneeling Nikki, which seems to be a perfect double for one woman I know. I am waiting for more information about this doll and maybe for some price drop or sale ... Sometimes it seems that the doll will be different in reality, under different light and view angle, than on commercial pictures ...

To the male doll ... It can be fun to have a male inflatable vinyl doll, for photos or for playing together with my gf. The best solution I found in current time was a Chinese doll http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7309

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

I recently purchased 2 Fatty Patty Dolls as the base for some mods I wanted to try. Now I know these are low end $25 Dolls so I didn't expect much.......... 2 for 2 would not stay inflated !!! Both of them had leaks right out of the box from manufacturing defects. WTF ??? I have Cheap Chinese Inflatable Mannequins I have used on other projects that have been inflated and still holding air for close to 2 years now. I have a $40 clear PVC Ren that's holding air for the last year and a half. Not to mention the other 8 semi-solid hands/feet air babes that came from ebay are all still holding. I remember somebody on here saying if there was a problem with a pipe dream's product to contact them and they would make it right. But at this point, even if they sent me 2 more of them I could still never spend any real money with them ever again. Like some Guy's on here money is not an issue. When I buy, I buy Big, $500 a pop on air babes is pretty cheap considering i'm also into High end mannequins so that kind of coin really doesn't get you much in that department.

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

magoruk wrote:
I am thinking longer time about to buy the Kneeling Nikki, which seems to be a perfect double for one woman I know. I am waiting for more information about this doll and maybe for some price drop or sale ... Sometimes it seems that the doll will be different in reality, under different light and view angle, than on commercial pictures ...
Sex Toy Closeouts has Kneeling Nikki for a mere $95.00 USD:

https://sextoycloseouts.com/product-tag/dolls/page/2/

They require a minimum order of $100.00 USD, but stock loads of other deeply discounted dolls, and are an absolute
joy to deal with, besides...

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

biscaynenick wrote:I recently purchased 2 Fatty Patty Dolls as the base for some mods I wanted to try. Now I know these are low end $25 Dolls so I didn't expect much.......... 2 for 2 would not stay inflated !!! Both of them had leaks right out of the box from manufacturing defects. WTF ??? I have Cheap Chinese Inflatable Mannequins I have used on other projects that have been inflated and still holding air for close to 2 years now. I have a $40 clear PVC Ren that's holding air for the last year and a half. Not to mention the other 8 semi-solid hands/feet air babes that came from ebay are all still holding. I remember somebody on here saying if there was a problem with a pipe dream's product to contact them and they would make it right. But at this point, even if they sent me 2 more of them I could still never spend any real money with them ever again. Like some Guy's on here money is not an issue. When I buy, I buy Big, $500 a pop on air babes is pretty cheap considering i'm also into High end mannequins so that kind of coin really doesn't get you much in that department.
Fatty Patty Update, Both dolls had the same defect. A leak in the mouth hole area, Unfortunately I was so excited when they arrived I had done a head modification right away to one before checking for any kind of leaks. The other I dunked and vlp'd a patch over the mouth hole and she seems to be holding just fine now. The other one not so lucky, due to the neck diameter of the "colossal bitch" there was some wrinkles at the base of the head mount mating surface so I got the front visible area to flatten out the best I could and the back of the neck area was pretty bunched up so an Air tight seal was not achieved although the original patty head is untouched and tucked inside she still has the same mouth hole leak :( And It would take way to much glue to pave over.
But I have to say that the other one, with a nice doll head, wig, hands, feet, and stretch jeans and heels she makes one hot BBW air-slut ! Fun too she has a decent sized front hole, haven't tried the rear yet. I also have the problem with the dolls being to tight but she seems to be a nice fit.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

magoruk wrote:These news about quality problems of Pipedream dolls are not good especially when we consider that they are the most expensive vinyl dolls on market today. There are not many opportunities to see that dolls in real pictures or videos, but on some non commercial pictures these dolls look ... let's say not good. It seems that their body parts are not well matched together, heads looks like made for different bodies, ...

To the male doll ... It can be fun to have a male inflatable vinyl doll, for photos or for playing together with my gf. The best solution I found in current time was a Chinese doll http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7309

Thanks for posting him. He looks like a good inflatable. It's harder to find the males.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hollywu wrote:
magoruk wrote:These news about quality problems of Pipedream dolls are not good especially when we consider that they are the most expensive vinyl dolls on market today. There are not many opportunities to see that dolls in real pictures or videos, but on some non commercial pictures these dolls look ... let's say not good. It seems that their body parts are not well matched together, heads looks like made for different bodies, ...

Thanks for posting him. He looks like a good inflatable. It's harder to find the males.
This a great link!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS